• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

I know @JonginBey is FUMING!!:ryan3:

bbf1a1c7f3fec818a8c89052a1206ec54f048bed

Oh, did their recent series end already? The conversation around that died rather quickly.

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

together with me will always be iconic and it was my first BL thanks to them I discovered BL

Mys Kings of BL :wanda:

MAXTUL :wanda:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Oh, did their recent series end already? The conversation around that died rather quickly.

It's from da' creator of The Boreclipse, so it's a miracle it had a conversation in the first place.

Speaking of,...

mlm.png

wdg.png

Certain actors manage to salvage a boring show with NO plot:clap3:

while others surprise us by doing the opposite with an established property

18 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

It's from da' creator of The Boreclipse, so it's a miracle it had a conversation in the first place.

Speaking of,...

mlm.png

wdg.png

And all it took was some dry humping scenes to get y'all going.

39 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

And all it took was some dry humping scenes to get y'all going.

It's a GMMTV show after all:khalyan2:

6 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Speaking of,...

mlm.png

wdg.png

The way Thai My Love Mix-Up flopped hard. Everybody gave their bare minimum, from production to actors.

Happy Of The End  ep 3 and 4 episode 4 was DISTURBING AND DIFFICULT TO FOLLOW..... :deadbanana2: It was a masterful episode but it is difficult to watch, very raw and it made me question watching it because of the complex themes and abuses that were shown... without a doubt I believe...

Japan is taking a lot of risks, however I see this as very extreme, but it is a raw masterpiece.:chick3::clap3:

but it is not a series for everyone, especially ep 4...........

Edited by Nebur

The way @Genius1111 always ends up being correct:jonnycat:

I have finally seen the light regarding (cute) Ohm Thipakorn.

He has such a main BL boy presence. Kinda reminds me of Fourth but much better and ph@ggier):ryan3:

2b4ed6bfd750b5a8714c13f42d61cb2b88ce6ead

Another booking for Mr. Great, who is set to appear and play a  character in a japanese drama:clap3:

This marks the very first of GMMTV collaborations with japanese studios apparently.

21 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

The way @Genius1111 always ends up being correct:jonnycat:

I have finally seen the light regarding (cute) Ohm Thipakorn.

He has such a main BL boy presence. Kinda reminds me of Fourth but much better and ph@ggier):ryan3:

2b4ed6bfd750b5a8714c13f42d61cb2b88ce6ead

I honestly like cute Ohm mostly for his cuteness and his general f@giness. 

Comparing him to Fourth, cute Ohm is not as great acting wise, I admit. You can see him being less animated in his debut A Boss and a Bottom, and also being relatively nervous and less confident when delivering his lines in Last Blindside. (At the same time, the way Aof and the scriptwriters messed up the portrayal and execution of his character, August, is not forgiven.)

On 9/8/2024 at 2:22 AM, DanyelP23 said:

Uuu the ph@ggismo jumped OUT a bit with Ohm Tpk in that last photo indeed. I guess that's why GMMTV c0ckblocked him and Fluke ***** as a ship. Two IRL baguettes was tew much for them.

Also, i would have gagged for an OhmOhm pairing. Too bad they play brothers in Kidnap. By the way, is it gonna be full bromance, or is it an official BL? I never got the facts right with that one

Kidnap is a full BL now. It's quite stunning to see a guy like Leng with under 400K IG followers while already bagging 4 or 5 endorsement deals, while other actors with more than 2 million followers having zero endorsement deals.

I personally think FlukeOhm ended simply because Pusit was intending to quit in the first place. Pusit is rather straight-passing, and I didn't think much about him in Enchante. It was only the Warp Effect that I became somewhat sure that he's a f-@g. TBH, the only "evidence" we can rely on is Pusit going to Pride alone. In comparison, there's actually a lot more video evidence of Neo being f-@ggotly, despite him being with Mint.

Lmao in reality Phuwin actually interned at GMMTV's software engineering department and did take care of the official website.

Right! He said that the filming studio and computer departments were on the same floor. So when it was time for him to act, he'd walk over to the studio. Then when he was done, he'd walk back to his computer.

_____

The secret lives of GMM actors. Dr Jimmy attending to all the sick and injured people and Phuwin having on-camera and off-camera duties.

タイ俳優・Great、日本のドラマ初出演へ「ワクワク」 飯豊まりえ主演『オクトー2』でキーパーソン | ORICON NEWS

The series is about a detective named Shinno Akari who has the ability to see the emotions of other people in color. 

Great will play a character named Krit Wongratch (not sure about the romanization, in Japanese it's クリット・ウォンラット). He is a Thai murder suspect in the mystery plot of Season 2. The twist is that he has a similar special ability to the protagonist — he can see emotions left behind in objects and places. It's described as a "key role" in the season.

Great's comment: "I am very excited to join the cast of Octo, and work with this very talented team. This is a rare opportunity to show my acting on an international stage and play a unique character. I look forward to sharing this wonderful work with audiences in Japan and around the world."

P'Tha's comment: "We at GMMTV are thrilled that our actor will be appearing in an important role in a Japanese production. We hope that this opportunity will deepen the relationship between Yomiuri TV [the production company in Japan] and GMMTV to facilitate further collaboration, while also showcasing the incredible talents of our actors to people all over the world. I am confident that this collaboration will pave the way for even more opportunities for our actors to shine on the global stage." 

____

I prefer to see Sapol in his police uniform though. Hopefully the next GreatInn project will fulfil that.:gaycat1:

It's called "having East Asian ancestry". I can, to some extent, try to pass off as half my age.

I feel like they gave me classes aaha but now I want to travel to Mongolia:clap3: We love to see 2 nerdy couples educating their followers:clap3::clap3:

Edited by Nebur

GXQ_wNXbkAAzPNh?format=jpg&name=medium

GXQvinCWQAA17Kb?format=jpg&name=small

CDN media

CDN media

CDN media

Why do the gays in Thailand keep saying "na na na"? (Though I think Pah in this show is straight)

Addickted's successor indeed. A love triangle involving two adopted brothers. :coffee:

• Haha 1

Only Friends novel's final chapter

Cheum and April are running their OF stay, SandRay are attending concerts and enjoying their life, Top and Mew, surprisingly, grew to trust each other more with Top working hard to become a better person, Nick is still single and happy while Boston does contact them sometimes from America. 

---

I hope Boston is plotting his revenge.

So many fandoms, so little time. — Boston is suuuuuch a bitch

PS: Whew, the essays one can write when analyzing the symbolism and cinematography of OF. :clap3:

— Only Friends (2023) Episode 7 ft. The Boston... (tumblr.com)

Edited by Genius1111

GXRtriqX0AAKd9G?format=jpg&name=900x900

I love Miss Inn's socialite ass. He seems to be knowing everyone from Thailand (here he is with GOT7 Mark Tuan)

I think the "rumor" (aka reality in my opinion) of him being in a serious relationship lets him off the hook from being affectionate with other BL actors without the shippers dragging him. 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.