Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Santa is so fooking cute. 

I wish Santa had another partner... but there is no way we will settle for the perth rat.:chick3:

Edited by Nebur

Omg :gaycat6:

Also not both of the actors being 30 year olds :deadbanana4: I thought they were in their early 20s at MOST

35 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Omg :gaycat6:

Also not both of the actors being 30 year olds :deadbanana4: I thought they were in their early 20s at MOST

you know what? chinese netizens complaining the two leads doesn't have the youthful vibes they think its a bad casting 

15 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

you know what? chinese netizens complaining the two leads doesn't have the youthful vibes they think its a bad casting 

Didn't they stan Addickted (Original Version)? Now those two look 30+ in comparison

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/3/2024 at 12:17 PM, Genius1111 said:

It's actually a stepfather-stepson BL. It's for those of us who are morally bankrupt, I fear.

Also this...

Haha, it's just a really weird element of my already bizarre family. My great aunt is really strange, but I do feel bad for her. Apparently my great grandfather had an affair with her husband while she was still married to him. I didn't know either of them. Her father was apparently bisexual, but since I got the details from second hand sources (my mom and aunts), I didn't really get the full story. It was just a surreal kind of situation. I'm really not sure what kind of father would have an affair with his child's spouse, but I guess it explains a few things about the weirdness of my great aunt, if that was what raised her.

Daddy lift doing gay stuff now :jonny6:

we need that Jenny ampm series subbed :redface:

Am I wrong or does only one bro lowkey have no plot :redface:

Onl1 Only ep 5 Seeing that everything takes place in the year 2012 and knowing the writers and director of this series, it was obvious that this will have a minimum of 2 seasons, there are still more than half of the episode to be broadcast but I am sure that the final or penultimate ep will be a leap of time:chick3::gaycat7:

Principe of Bernoullis................

Edited by Nebur

4 hours ago, Nebur said:

Maybe this was they casted 30 yr olds :fan: can't wait!

r/boyslove - Last Twilight won the Best Asian LGBTQ+ Programme Award at the ContentAsia Awards 2024! P’Aof’s fourth-year streak of winning the category

As expected, Last Blindside won the Best Asian LGBTQ+ Programme Award at the ContentAsia Awards 2024, and it's Aof's fourth straight win, despite how critically panned the final quarter of the show was. :juanny: Frankly, he seems to win because of the splendid cinematography in each show and because he can bring out the best in the actors when directing them, and not because of the shows' terrific plots and scripts (or lack thereof).   The first two-thirds were overrated as well. And don't remind me of the horrid portrayal of August (Ohm TPK). He does not deserve to be treated as a villain, and he and Mhok (Jimmy) would have been a cuter end-game couple.

Only Friends only got a bronze award, tragically.

Twink death, dilf birth :jonny2: (a literal father irl)

7WvGIA9.png

I keep posting about this show but I still need to actually START it :deadbanana: Haven't even finished Blue Censors yet, real life is really kicking my ass this past month

Only one ep 6 Everything is so well done, the dialogues are all, the scene where they both call each other on the phone at school was sublime:clap3:

• Like 1

CDN media

CDN media

The cast of Love In The Air Japan has met up with FortPeat from Love In The Air Thailand (and Love Sea)

Edited by Genius1111

Where is the Girls' Love thread? Do we have one?

And why is Boys' Love so popular right now? Or has it always been?

:rip: 

I miss jinx :weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.