• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

The premiere episode Peaceful Property On Sale has obliterated everything that I have watched this year, and I'm not even sure if it's a BL.

(Yes, this year has been underwhelming. No, I still have not watched JesBible's 4 Mindfarks.)

Only 1 (degree of separation) is on Viki :jonny5:  ep 3 :jonny5: 

onl1 one ep 3 I love how the history and dynamism of the house between parents and children is advancing:gaycat6:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Katamari said:

Are yall watching sunsetxvibes :deadbanana2: the MDL lashings 

I couldn't get past ep3, I had to leave it... Mos Bank needs a better series and leave Star Hunter...:toofunny3:

• Haha 1

Addited heroin thai ep 3 The distribution of this series is A DISASTER and is making this series FLOP hard, I saw the uncut version of this episode and it was good but then I saw the uncut version without subtitle from wetv and even though they don't have a sub I understand all the dialogues because of it book. but I must say that the uncut version IS SUPER NECESSARY, they remove super important things.. WTF:coffee: 

I saw you in my dream ep 7 :gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6::gaycat6:  That ending was everything I wanted MY GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSS These 7 episodes were SUPER SLOW but I was at the pace of a winner and it was worth it all :giraffe::heart2::heart2::heart2::heart2::heart2::heart2::heart2:

:monkey: ep 10 of i hear the sunspot was amazing acting :chick3::clap3:

Edited by Nebur

Well, this is tragic because Peaceful Property On Sale's premiere obliterated everything I've watched so far this year.

Warning: The ghosts/corpses are genuinely scary (though not as scary as Mushroom Man in To Sir With Love).

r/GMMTV - Gmmtv artist rankings by engagement

So the real #1 IT couple is not GeminiFourth, but PondPhuwin?

Joong flopping despite his daily thirst traps. He's not even in the top 20??!!

My boys Neo and Poon are on the 2nd page, bleah.

15 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

So the real #1 IT couple is not GeminiFourth, but PondPhuwin?

Joong flopping despite his daily thirst traps. He's not even in the top 20??!!

My boys Neo and Poon are on the 2nd page, bleah.

I would say Great is lowkey flopping but he's above Book, Krist, Mark Pakin, Singto & Neo.

Inn sitting pretty at 13.:clap3:His muscle daddy moments have been getting him some likes on instagram, so hopefully we get to see more of those. I kinda need him to play a hot toxic ex/villain as a side/supporting role for a more popular ship so that he can get more engagement that way:WAP:

ThorFluke being N/A:khalyan2:

Tay definitely gives off asexual vibes, but the things I was referring to is that some shithead saw him on grindr on a vacation a while back and posted about it( I don't know when, I haven't seen the proof myself). Of course Thai fans and his inter fans are very protective of him so it got burried quick and is not generally discussed, but needless to say I'm pretty sure he likes guys. Could be bi, gay, who knows. But yeah, the way they go on vacations alone together and sleep in the same bed and take pictures of each other in the bath...I don't really fault anyone for getting a little delulu, but it's probably not a proper relationship relationship considering when Tay and Gun kissed Newie just laughed.

I don't know the exact details of the Grindr thing. I think the person was sorta upset about being rejected by Tay and that's why they posted. Grindr is definitely not an app anybody's going to be verifying their identity on though lol. But it seems that it was trustworthy enough for his fans to take it as being real. I tend to trust evidence like this about someone's sexuality over my own impression of them since a) I haven't actually met them in person and b) I find it's really only gay men who have accurate "gaydar" about which other men are queer. I don't think it means he was lonely. A quick hookup on vacation is just about having fun and relaxing. I think it just means that person was not in a monogamous relationship at the time, not that they are lonely.

I thought New have a new girlfriend? He was caught vacationing/travelling with a girl? Also my delulu self thinks the taynew fall out after new announce his doc gf was because there was more to them but new can't commit to a relationship with Tay and that hurt tay a lot.

Tay is not giving asexual vibe to me. The way he touch Gun makes me think he is just more hidden. Have you seen Tay's pic with Off's thighs? It's feeding my headcannon of them as a kinky foursome. :sistrens:

Right? The way I see Tay admonishing his fans when it comes to Gun, I imagine if there was no fall out he would be that protective with New too. Tay got really hurt. And in that break up Tay got OffGun while New hangs out with other gmmtv friends.

He was seen in china with the girl. There was also a different girl where pics were taken in the airport. But I do think that as long as taynew remains promoting, New's relationship will not last. He seem so clingy to Tay.

The Carlyn anniversary video where New pinches Inn for hugging Tay is what drew me back into the fandom.

I haven't seen the photos but maybe he is dating around. I came across an interview he did earlier this year where he said his perspective on relationships has changed. He said he thought he needed and family and to be settled down to be happy but not anymore. He says if having a lover makes him happy he'll do it but if it doesn't he won't do it.

This year he was talking about some fire incident and said something along the lines of New not wearing a shirt. And the interviewer quickly latched on to it and he became very annoyed. :gaycat1:

He was clingy before the divorce. I remember he bought New a pink shirt with the word sex on it. :hoetenks:

@Mix

Edited by Genius1111
  • Haha 1

CDN media

The crazy things that Nick, Atom and Gap did because they couldn't resist Boston....

GWJh9YNasAAPVZF?format=jpg&name=large

Ford

GWJh9YNasAAPVZF?format=jpg&name=large

Ford

GWIGN13asAAY3x6?format=jpg&name=4096x409

OMG an EarthMix series with more than 10 episodes ... finally lol

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Nebur said:

I couldn't get past ep3, I had to leave it... Mos Bank needs a better series and leave Star Hunter...:toofunny3:

Yes the potential is there but the shows they do are a mess 

this one is better than big dragon at least :thing: 

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Tay definitely gives off asexual vibes, but the things I was referring to is that some shithead saw him on grindr on a vacation a while back and posted about it( I don't know when, I haven't seen the proof myself). Of course Thai fans and his inter fans are very protective of him so it got burried quick and is not generally discussed, but needless to say I'm pretty sure he likes guys. Could be bi, gay, who knows. But yeah, the way they go on vacations alone together and sleep in the same bed and take pictures of each other in the bath...I don't really fault anyone for getting a little delulu, but it's probably not a proper relationship relationship considering when Tay and Gun kissed Newie just laughed.

I don't know the exact details of the Grindr thing. I think the person was sorta upset about being rejected by Tay and that's why they posted. Grindr is definitely not an app anybody's going to be verifying their identity on though lol. But it seems that it was trustworthy enough for his fans to take it as being real. I tend to trust evidence like this about someone's sexuality over my own impression of them since a) I haven't actually met them in person and b) I find it's really only gay men who have accurate "gaydar" about which other men are queer. I don't think it means he was lonely. A quick hookup on vacation is just about having fun and relaxing. I think it just means that person was not in a monogamous relationship at the time, not that they are lonely.

I thought New have a new girlfriend? He was caught vacationing/travelling with a girl? Also my delulu self thinks the taynew fall out after new announce his doc gf was because there was more to them but new can't commit to a relationship with Tay and that hurt tay a lot.

Tay is not giving asexual vibe to me. The way he touch Gun makes me think he is just more hidden. Have you seen Tay's pic with Off's thighs? It's feeding my headcannon of them as a kinky foursome. :sistrens:

Right? The way I see Tay admonishing his fans when it comes to Gun, I imagine if there was no fall out he would be that protective with New too. Tay got really hurt. And in that break up Tay got OffGun while New hangs out with other gmmtv friends.

He was seen in china with the girl. There was also a different girl where pics were taken in the airport. But I do think that as long as taynew remains promoting, New's relationship will not last. He seem so clingy to Tay.

The Carlyn anniversary video where New pinches Inn for hugging Tay is what drew me back into the fandom.

I haven't seen the photos but maybe he is dating around. I came across an interview he did earlier this year where he said his perspective on relationships has changed. He said he thought he needed and family and to be settled down to be happy but not anymore. He says if having a lover makes him happy he'll do it but if it doesn't he won't do it.

This year he was talking about some fire incident and said something along the lines of New not wearing a shirt. And the interviewer quickly latched on to it and he became very annoyed. :gaycat1:

He was clingy before the divorce. I remember he bought New a pink shirt with the word sex on it. :hoetenks:

@Mix

All of this tea (both old and new :bibliahh:

GWJpPSdasAAXqk8?format=jpg&name=large

GWJpPSUasAQKLX3?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

GWJ6yrSasAY66qR?format=jpg&name=large

Hello Star Hunter :gaycat6: playbooy 2.0??? yess plix

Imagen

Imagen

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

r/GMMTV - What in the Phupha-verse is this, Mark Pakin???

Sorry Pakin, this is a no for me.

Is this ai?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.