Boys Love

JonginBey

3 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

1. Ironic, because Tay is the straightest-looking of them all.

for real? because for me, if i don't know them, i'd think New is the str8 guy, Off is the bi-curious guy but is still more inclined to girls, Tay is the bisexual guy that's very fluid and then Gun is the gay guy lol

5 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

2. I really enjoy them as a foursome together. 

tbh yeah, i enjoy them altogether. the TayNew episodes of OffGun Fun Night is still the most iconic episode of that show.

6 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

3. I am aware that I am the only here who feels this way, but I really think  NewGun's interactions are so cute and genuine.

Gun is really sweet towards everyone. but it's the TayGun ship that i'm all in for.

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

cr2>>1 its trew its trew

i woulda voted for podd if he had bl work last year or this year, i only voted for actors who starred in drama that aired last year or this year so the new talents get to shine  

gcOEMTN.jpg

CR2 was cute but it felt rushed tbh. i hope they release a movie version soon.

9 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

for real? because for me, if i don't know them, i'd think New is the str8 guy, Off is the bi-curious guy but is still more inclined to girls, Tay is the bisexual guy that's very fluid and then Gun is the gay guy lol

1. For me it's...

Tay - the straight guy whom I really hope is gay (and it seems to be the case!) (This also applies to Earth and Podd.)

Off - most likely straight, but 20% chance bi

New - 60% chance of being gay to me, so I was suprised that he was the one with the GF drama. 

Gun - I am sorry, I will almost certainly not think he's straight. When Not Me started off with White sleeping with his Russian GF, I was like "no way I am buying that". Then I saw him dancing under the rainbow flag like the gay he should be, and I was like "This feels right!"

tbh yeah, i enjoy them altogether. the TayNew episodes of OffGun Fun Night is still the most iconic episode of that show.

I am assuming you are talking about Season 1, where Off quizzed Tay New of their Valentine's Day escapade, and the one with the cockroach crawling out of the bag?

Those were some good moments!

Gun is really sweet towards everyone. but it's the TayGun ship that i'm all in for.

I've only seen TayGun in that special with Jennie, and I really felt that the episode was bordering on excessive tbh

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

1. For me it's...

Tay - the straight guy whom I really hope is gay (and it seems to be the case!) (This also applies to Earth and Podd.)

Off - most likely straight, but 20% chance bi

New - 60% chance of being gay to me, so I was suprised that he was the one with the GF drama. 

Gun - I am sorry, I will almost certainly not think he's straight. When Not Me started off with White sleeping with his Russian GF, I was like "no way I am buying that". Then I saw him dancing under the rainbow flag like the gay he should be, and I was like "This feels right!"

Tay and Gun is similar to me but i have always felt Tay maybe one of us especially with those G-app rumors before.

with Off, i think he has dabbled with men before pretty sure he is str8. with New, i never really got gay vibes from him. that why when that GF drama came, i was not surprised.

6 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I am assuming you are talking about Season 1, where Off quizzed Tay New of their Valentine's Day escapade, and the one with the cockroach crawling out of the bag?

Those were some good moments!

yes those iconic episodes.

7 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I've only seen TayGun in that special with Jennie, and I really felt that the episode was bordering on excessive tbh

i've been in this fandom for too long that i have seen lots of fancams, BTS footages and paparazzi shots of TayGun and I promise you they are more legit.

Maybe it's just me but to me Son Woo Hyun is giving THE performance in this season of to my star

7 minutes ago, 4Real said:

Maybe it's just me but to me Son Woo Hyun is giving THE performance in this season of to my star

i haven't seen a lot of BLs this year but yes he is one of the best performers this year for me too 

3 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

i haven't seen a lot of BLs this year but yes he is one of the best performers this year for me too 

It's confusing to me how he doesn't get a lot of roles as, say, Kangmin does. Maybe it's his age?

37 minutes ago, 4Real said:

It's confusing to me how he doesn't get a lot of roles as, say, Kangmin does. Maybe it's his age?

probably and also idols-turned-actors kinda have a bad rep that's why there are only a few of them that really get success.

5 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

probably and also idols-turned-actors kinda have a bad rep that's why there are only a few of them that really get success.

That makes sense.

2 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

these rate results so far i'm living for it. however, it feels weird that Singto may not place this year but Mild Suttinut will? also @JonginBey where's the love for Hyuk? i fear Miss @pearlmercury is now ha biggest stan in this base.

also i feel bad for Podd Suphakorn. if the trend continues, it will be the third consecutive year that he would come close to ranking but never debut on the list. i no longer have the file for the 2020 rate but iirc he was at 38th (only revealed 35 back then lol) and last year he ranked 42nd.

I love Hyuk so much, but Color Rush 2 wasn’t a strong enough BL debut for him :weeps: and I tried to base the majority of my list on those with a lengthy BL résumé or a consistent one.  

Tonhon was definitely a stain on Podd’s BL career :giraffe:  Yes, the list is short, but when you start off strong (Dark Blue Kiss), you shouldn’t settle for less.

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I love Hyuk so much, but Color Rush 2 wasn’t a strong enough BL debut for him :weeps: and I tried to base the majority of my list on those with a lengthy BL résumé or a consistent one.  

we need him back on a stronger show. something like WYEL at the very least but hopefully on par with TMS.

4 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Tonhon was definitely a stain on Podd’s BL career :giraffe:  Yes, the list is short, but when you start off strong (Dark Blue Kiss), you shouldn’t settle for less

yeah it was. it was so bad for him that since then, he hasn't received any other lead or BL roles. poor ha.

24 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

we need him back on a stronger show. something like WYEL at the very least but hopefully on par with TMS.

yeah it was. it was so bad for him that since then, he hasn't received any other lead or BL roles. poor ha.

We might not see him again until Color Rush 3 :emofish: though I’d love to be proven wrong. A new series, and him actually having a love interest, will automatically be a step up.

GMMTV threw him to the straights. Miss Khaotung will prosper with First now.

PMnVwEv.gif

These Emily and Sarah girls arguing :deadbanana2: 

Jiwoo is only going to disrespect my King so many times :biblio:

5 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Miss Ma'am hates Cherry Magic because it feels homophobic without the leads kissing ever.

But it’s tru especially when we found out da guy who plays Adachi explicitly said he doesn’t wanna kiss

wreaks of homophobia 

but still I love da story 

Son Woo Hyun, our reigning BLammy winner for Eye Candy, needs to be put in da conversation for best actor

these last few episodes have hurt my heart 

The TWINK excellence in this GIF!! :jonny5:

TWINexcellence.gif

I kinda wish Song Kang wasn't so successful so that he'd maybe consider doing a BL. The tall bottom excellence BEAUTY he would serve! 

I jus hit play on episode 2 of Mama GoGo

My COVID Daddy Earth servin 

Earth Pirapat y’all. Please don’t forget to vote for this legend in ur hall of fame ballots 

FVn5MgVUEAAykf-?format=jpg&name=large

Yes Gawd Miss TopTap with dem TikTok moves 

Not a Mike and TopTap interaction so soon 

Miss TopTap servin body and Mike eatin it up 

Pod bein so adorable in his dancing 

Yes Miss TopTap 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.