• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping ldh can get a BL made with some of its older members :thing: 

I'm so behind on everything this week :thing: Has anyone tried that Taiwan step bro BL The Horny One?

Since we will probably hit page 900 tomorrow or the day after, I intend to launch announce the launch of BL King 2024 soon. For this year, I am looking to accept list of up to 40 actors (with a revised scoring system). The ranking itself should be top 50 again and maybe a bubbling under for the next 25. I will also announce the revamped method of inducting actors into the HOF, since last year's method of inducting did not attract enough votes and I quietly scrapped it (woops!), but my intention is to induct 16-20 this year (essentially 8-10 each for last year's and this year's quota).

I also have some "long-term plans" to have a special 5-year BLammys voting game, after the 5th edition of the BLammys are conducted. So if @JonginBey were to hold the 5th BLammys from Jan-Mar 2025, then we can have this special BLammys with expanded voting categories in mid 2025.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

I'm so behind on everything this week :thing: Has anyone tried that Taiwan step bro BL The Horny One?

what is it called :thing: 

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

what is it called :thing: 

The On1y One :thing: Apparently the Chinese viewers are skulldragging it as we speak cause it's not faithful to the novel or something

And EP1 is rough but it gets better with EP2? I'll watch it later to see and judge for myself :thing:

The H0rny One is a chop for now :noparty: And I was so excited too, but I was just bored and I felt zero chemistry

But I'll give it a second chance after I finish Blue Canvas and my Gay With Me rewatch

15 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

The On1y One :thing: Apparently the Chinese viewers are skulldragging it as we speak cause it's not faithful to the novel or something

And EP1 is rough but it gets better with EP2? I'll watch it later to see and judge for myself :thing:

reading it now :thing:  lets see what it is about :thing: 

edit: i am unable to find the step brothers story but the other stories in the anthology were...okay i guess :bird:

Edited by Katamari

Also, I need a good BL since I'm free. Please recommend cause I have been away for quite some time!

23 minutes ago, Mix said:

WAIT TAY HAS A BOYFRIEND NOW?? @JonginBey I NEED CONFIRMATION TO THE T

WHAT?! Let me go snoop around :jonny:

All I'm seeing is a bunch of TayNew and TayGun stuff :skull: @Mix

I don't think the advertisers have faith in them being able to sell a product. I think that's what happened with Mike as well for Be My Favorite when he was supposed to finally get a lead role with Krist but then was replaced by Gawin.

Winny just landed Calvin Klein. I think they are getting more attention. Besides they already spoiled they will get a lead show in 2025. 

_____

Poor Mikey. He deserved better, but I guess he screwed himself over when he and Toptap got entangled in their drama. It was already brutal for Ohmophobic Pawat with his controversies and he had a bigger reputation.

Winny is alright but he's the most tragic CK model that I have seen. (That's why I didn't post his CK pics.) Satang is great when portraying Sound in MSP and technically good at portraying Toey in We Are, but damn, the character was infantile. 

Not On1y One having scenes of a guy having trouble with his bulge! :coffee:

11 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

r/ThaiBL - I can't 🤣🤣😫

No barebacking this time, I heard?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9522ht5rchsibq0awu27lw

EP4 is kinda caught me off guard, I didn't expect that Dome is his brother and he ... you know :giraffe:

On 8/25/2024 at 11:23 AM, JonginBey said:

All I'm seeing is a bunch of TayNew and TayGun stuff :skull: @Mix

SO WHICH ONE IS IT!!

GV6OHGkbIAAJOWk?format=jpg&name=large

GV6OHGobAAAsWXP?format=jpg&name=large

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.