3 hours ago, dabunique said:

Happy Birthday

GVgpWklbMAAGTgh?format=jpg&name=medium

Since when was he ever that hot? Yum...

CDN media

6 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Since when was he ever that hot? Yum...

CDN media

Ma'am i'm sorry but i need you to get dem eyes checked cuz he has always been fine LOL

r/ThaiBL - Papang smile is killing me

It seems like no one is watching MLMU (Sriracha Sauce version) because no one talked about CHINZILLA making a guest appearance in Episode 11. SoundWin~

I am always happy to see a Papang scene. They gave us two Papang scenes in the latest episode.

Honestly MLMU is hardly a terrible show by any stretch. It's just a functioning regular show with a hot guy playing a gay teacher. It's definitely better than Enchante, Cooking Crush, any of JoongDunk's shows and of course, Never Let Me Go (which has explicably gotten a lot of revisionist love among newer viewers) despite its horrible script.

Xu Bin and Jiong Min literally formed a band to keep their ship sailing somewhat. When will the other boys?

Is Neo saying that his character is not even the 3rd most important one? WHAT?!

GVhs3izWkAAQn4T?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

r/ThaiBL - Papang smile is killing me

It seems like no one is watching MLMU (Sriracha Sauce version) because no one talked about CHINZILLA making a guest appearance in Episode 11. SoundWin~

I am always happy to see a Papang scene. They gave us two Papang scenes in the latest episode.

Honestly MLMU is hardly a terrible show by any stretch. It's just a functioning regular show with a hot guy playing a gay teacher. It's definitely better than Enchante, Cooking Crush, any of JoongDunk's shows and of course, Never Let Me Go (which has explicably gotten a lot of revisionist love among newer viewers) despite its horrible script.

no one wants to see dat trash ... people have dropped it 

• Haha 1

4 Minutes coming to Miss GaGa

GVlF418bgAI3Fud?format=jpg&name=large

CDN media

Yikes, now I need to wait another 6 months for Kidnap on Youtube.

Poor Viki :deadbanana: 

Just finished watching The Paradise of Thorns in the cinema. Jeff Satur's acting was superb—he really carried the film, even though his look screamed เด็กแว้น (provincial looking) :rip: Though I'm glad he snatched the role from PP Krit; I can't imagine PP doing it justice, he's too much of a pretty twink to be able to maintain acres of Durian orchard. The first part of the film was really good, but the second half started to feel like a typical Thai lakorn, which was a bit of a letdown. However, the scenes with Harit Keng, his second love interest, were so cute and beautiful locations too! He was absolutely stunning - body TEA :jonny2:

spacer.png

Also the OST for this 10/10

• Like 2

Love is better 2nd time around is inch resting :nicole2: Viki crumbs are the best :nicole2:

:gaycat7:

Edited by Nebur

GVq_tkQagAAOsOr?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GVqiqZSWEAAXNBX?format=jpg&name=large

GVrWSLmWIAAsz4k?format=jpg&name=large

GVrY0rBXUAAX9sE?format=jpg&name=small

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.