Boys Love

JonginBey

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

I really wanna apply for a Pond Ponlawit stan card, he's my type especially with shorter hair but I just can't get into the love triangle with mommy concept of 180 degrees and his upcoming BL isn't really my cup of tea either :gaycat6:

There is no love triangle with the mommy in 180 Degrees.

She's just being bitter and pressedt because her hubby was a 

Spoiler

fa.g.gett, and the son turns out similarly

Spoiler

Da real love triangle was in their youth, between the mom, the deceased father and In (the hot older guy in the present). But it was a love triangle in the idea that both the mom and Inn liked the father, there was nothing between them.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

GUTl3fDXgAAvA1Z?format=jpg&name=large

I just know the CRACK is hairy too :jonnycat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not them acting intimate on the court :rip:

oh my god time and place 

They should have hooked atom up with ryus friend :dies:

Spanish /& Portuguese speaking twitter have finally found the tea about Kazuto's p*** videos from when he was younger:nicole:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

I just know the CRACK is hairy too :jonnycat:

spacer.png

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

There is no love triangle with the mommy in 180 Degrees.

She's just being bitter and pressedt because her hubby was a 

Hide contents

fa.g.gett, and the son turns out similarly

Hide contents

Da real love triangle was in their youth, between the mom, the deceased father and In (the hot older guy in the present). But it was a love triangle in the idea that both the mom and Inn liked the father, there was nothing between them.

I see... I will give it a 2nd try :)

56 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Spanish /& Portuguese speaking twitter have finally found the tea about Kazuto's p*** videos from when he was younger:nicole:

I only saw a 2 part film :celestial5: But I never watched the full thing, just skimmed through it to see if it's really him. I have way too much respect for Kazutoe now to f@p to him (I'm serious) :skull: It just feels wrong

Not the ATRLers in The Boyfriend thread clutching their pearls at him being possibly underage in the videos when he's 28 now and the videos were released in 2015 so if you compute it he was actually 19 at the time (not 18 like I thought cause TBF tagged him as a 27 year old in the show)

doing-math-wrong-answer.gif

Centuna of Love EP4

Can't he just ask them to heal his granny with the stone after they asked him to marry a literal stranger :deadbanana:

Welp our first product placement 4 episodes in which is not bad!
For some reason this song they keep playing in every romantic scene is kinda annoying :skull:

4 episodes in and San is still homophobic, where are the thieves when you need them, he needs more stabs and slices tbh! :cm:
Offroad's v-line ou- :celestial5:
It'd be so funny if the series ended with this episode :skull:

EP5

Suchat... *pretends to be shocked*
My brain turns off whenever there's an action scene, especially physical fighting, stop the drama start the sex scenes!
I like the contrast of the prince going from the killer (ends lives) to a doctor (saves lives) in his new life
Just in the nick of time, I've been waiting for a love rival to spice things up and finally end San's homophobia

*San rambling about Prince Trai and Vad for the 100th time* Sure grandpa, let's get you to bed...
Anyway, Pond is so yummy :fan:
But a rude old man interrupts!

Not Third thinking Vee is San's brother skjadsa I just choked on my own spit :dies: :eli:
Lmfao San coming in with receipts, I totally forgot about the wedding

It's been 84 years since the last non-bromance Chinese BL and apparently this is being released outside of China so there's no fears of cancellation though I'm still cautious :skull: 

Centuna of Love EP6

The hand size difference :jonny6:

Spoiler

bJqWK50.png

And Daou's cheekbones could cut glass :deadbanana:

Wait I'm just realizing, if San has a granddaughter and great-granddaughter, who gave birth to his child(ren)? Miss Vad Vitch before she died? :huh:
It's funny how they play superhero music and it's just the hot doctor calling Vee up for a date
I notice Pond has the excessive blinking habit, he probably grew up playing computer games 24/7 or something

Ou this acting showdown, great acting really elevates any scene :clap3:

Ahh a real couple hits different, so romantic x2 :jonny3: I'll kms if they turn out to be straight and queerbaiting

And they lived happily ever after :clap3: 

Ou- the series isn't over yet, oh, welp the fun's over, back to the drama

Spoiler

I think this Vad imposter is the nine tailed fox that was foreshadowed in earlier episodes :celestial5:

56 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Wait I'm just realizing, if San has a granddaughter and great-granddaughter, who gave birth to his child(ren)? Miss Vad Vitch before she died? :huh:

Reveal hidden contents

I think this Vad imposter is the nine tailed fox that was foreshadowed in earlier episodes :celestial5:

i was very confused too when i watched the first two episodes and i went on mdl and some people explained that they are not blood related, san is like the honorary father of that temple and he lives there for ages so they all call him grandpa

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

It's been 84 years since the last non-bromance Chinese BL and apparently this is being released outside of China so there's no fears of cancellation though I'm still cautious :skull: 

Aaaaaaaaaaand there it is :cm: 

2 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

i was jus gonna say they jus removed it LOL

4 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

According to the comments it was the best bl of the year

a massive loss 

4 hours ago, Katamari said:

According to the comments it was the best bl of the year

a massive loss 

Apparently it happened to another series "The Spirealm" and that got re-released on the same platform (a month later though) so there's still hope :gaycat6:

others could never. His Man wishes 

this is mess to da third power. Pinoy Excellence 

• Haha 1

Blue Censors of Cancelled Days EP1

Hold on lemme gather my thoughts cause whew! :deadbanana:

All I can say is that I'm getting Stay With Me PTSD flashbacks in that everything is a 10/10, quality SLAPS, I'm obsessed but there's the fear of it ending with a permanent cliffhanger (in Stay With Me's case, it f*cking did!)

It's a HIT! The story, the acting, the fascinating vibe, the rich but abused and timid bottom x poor but strong and edgy top dynamic and chemistry, the sexy art studio owner with the glasses, my eyes were GLUED to the screen I don't remember blinking

Should I even continue watching or should I wait for the show to be re-released? But I'm also curious about the second couple with the hot teacher, 30 mins flew by UGH!

KKo1N3l.gif

• Like 1

Centuna of Love EP7

Rolling my eyes every time this new Vad rambles about remembering stuff :skull:
Oh now she's really sus cause the old Vad took that bullet like a champ (kinda like Vee taking the knife stab), this new one is too hysterical I fear!

The answer is simple, which one of these 2 Vads can San get IT up for? :fan:
If she's the real Vad then how come she can't relieve San's poison pain? :celestial5:
I knew this scene was coming but I still can't help but roll my eyes, did he really think the stone would cure his granny just like that?

I'm team New Vad on this one, Vee deserves his lashings
The way San barely fits in this big bed :dies:
Oh Pond is eating everyone up, I even forgot to read the subs cause his acting is that good :clap3:

Chu is so cute, I love her
Aww that's touching, the execution might be hit and miss and too over the top but the message still hits, San has finally learned about unconditional love :heart2:

Oh Miss Nine Tailed Fox really wants that stone huh!
Or actually she could just be Suchat's plant, I accidentally saw that Suchat is back in that narcissistic BL Updates account ugh :skull:

r/GMMTV - My Golden Blood ❤️🧛🏻 READ THROUGH

r/GMMTV - My Golden Blood ❤️🧛🏻 READ THROUGH

My Golden Blood is coming! It's amazing how some of the Part 2 shows are already at Q8-10 and quite a number of Part 1 shows are still in the pre-production stage (which, interestingly enough, are the shows I care about, i.e. MGB and Enigma 2).

MGB will of course feature last year's surprise winner and runner-up of our BL King rate, Neo and Gawin. They had previously appeared in the best pre-pandemic BL, aka Dark Blue Kiss but they didn't share any scenes 2gether. 

MGB will be great, because even if the script sucks, it will be compensated by Joss, Neo and Mond being shirtless. :gaycat2:

____

It's still Aug 08 in Thailand, which is of course the birthdays of the two Flukes, Gawin and Pusit. Both were born on Aug 08 1997 and appeared in Enchan-flop.

Edited by Genius1111
  • Like 1

Chokun: I like badminton and my idol is Mark Pakin.

Aungpao: I like basketball and my idol is

Michael Jordan!

Disappointed that Aungpao didn't mention Neo initially. Like, that dude kissed you passionately so many times. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.