• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

SECOND  AND OFICCIAL  ULTIMATE TRAILER OFFICIAL :WAP: all new scenes

:wanda:sorry but I'm not impartial when it comes to ADDITEC HEROIN SAGA everything that has to do with them I EAT IT:gaycatina1::heart:

Edited by Nebur

I have to watch addicted heroin for the 19th time to prepare myself and watch the bromance version for the second time and reread both books for the third time. :lakitu:

• Haha 1

Lord even reactors r dropping My Lame Mix Up lol

• Haha 1

Sooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute Kazutoe-san! :WAP:

mE9J52x.jpeg

Centuna of Love EP2

Buzzcuts really suit Daou the most, makes him look like the masc dominant power top that he is :fan:
Imagine a great great grandpa telling you about his first wet dream EW also San never had morning wood for 100 years?
Offroad kinda reminds me of Sohee from Riize, especially the eyes and smile :heart2:

Not San serving Conan Edogawa, Goddess Nuwa really put him through IT
Not Vee kicking the kid :deadbanana4:

Flashbacks every 5 minutes I- is this a Thai BL thing? At least there's no annoying product placement yet *knocks on San's morning wood*

Can't wait for a tornado to wreck this supermarket at night too :dies: 
The facial expressions, the acting, the chemistry, the potential huge star quality, oh DaouOffroad will go places I just know it :party:
Her name being Rat sends me like "What's the matter, rat?" "Anything else, rat?" :skull: 
But I think Suchat is the real RAT!

EP3

Hooray for Conan for plot convenience! Jk, it's cute at least
OMG Daou's peach (I think)! Well it's not like Offroad hasn't seen it before

Also Daou's feet are huge! Bigger than Offroad's face :eli:
Basically Goddess Nuwa is pissed her ship is taking so long to sail

Why does this music sound like the Spider-Man (Tobey's Version) Theme :skull:
So yeah San will be Conan whenever the plot needs it
I love Tao so much, he's such a troll :dies:

San keeps testing the fujo goddess's patience, homophobia hurts like a b*tch huh!
Chu kinda gives Wonyoung from IVE too

I thought the wedding was for good luck tf? Not them experiencing the worst luck literally right after it :deadbanana4:
Oh that's not- just let granny die I-

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Sooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute Kazutoe-san! :WAP:

mE9J52x.jpeg

GUTl3fDXgAAvA1Z?format=jpg&name=large

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

He looks way better as a brunette :dies: 

I used to be Team Usak but he's always working abroad so it would've never worked anyway

Anal is really the one who LOVED Kazutoe :gaycat7:

• Thanks 1

r/GirlsLove - [For Japan Viewers] - The Loyal Pin

ROFL, not Japan trying to restrict viewership again. We hate to see it.

8 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

That did not stop First, Khaottung, AntiKrist, Winny or Sattang.

Oh Lorde, the number of fujoshis who thirst after FirstKhao and calling them sexy/hot...

r/ThaiBL - What is the funniest expression you have ever seen from a BL actor, either on or off camera? Share here!

I appreciate FirstKhao for being thespians and they look more natural and genuine when they were in their cute (read: innocent-looking) selves prior to OF. But since 2023, they have been made to look more masculine and I don't really think it worked, at least for me. 

I see a number of OF related posts the past week or so and the FirstKhao/SandRay stans continue to annoy me a little bit. Not forgetting that Sand was mad enough to destroy his own phone so that he could get his hands on Nick's phone and extract the sex clip. And he did not go to jail for making liquor illegally.

Edited by Genius1111
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

Oh damn, he looks so hot in his white boxers :gaycat2:

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Another eye candy nom for Mr Ponlawit.

How is he in Centirat of Love? Does he have anything to do so far to sneak a BLammy supporting actor or villain nom?

his character is not really prominent so far but he was heavily featured in one episode and he's a good guy in this life so he's probably not "villain" enough to get a nom. anyways, he has a new show coming out he still has more chances

Nobody knows for sure the deal between them but Mile and his GF (yes, she's his GF, they've been living together for a while)'s whole fiasco dealt a huge blow to his fanbase (Thai & China), diminished his star power in just 2 months and forced him to lay low, projects got pushed back. Fanwars between solo stans happen more often. My 2 cents is that Apo doesn't feel the need to feed the fanwars and he's normally not very active on social media unless it's required for the job.

In the end, who knows, maybe we are witnessing the end of another CP, maybe Apo just doesn't want to engage in drama, maybe they are no longer close... Time will tell.

I cannot give you a clear reason on that matter. All I know is that ever since the scandal broke out, Apo has stopped all interaction with Mile online, so the clear indicator is that the scandal did affect them badly.

Secondly, Mile having a GF was not a big deal, lying about that was, the none acknowledgement only pissed the fans off. The blowback was really bad on his fanbase. His biggest Chinese FC (solo) closed down, 1 big Thai FC also closed down -> decrease in buying power. Viral clips don't mean much if the fans don't buy/promote the artist and their endorsement.

Has anyone actually watched any of those 100+ episode 1 minute vertical videos K-BLs? :deadbanana4:

Even my love for Choco isn't enough for me to muster any energy to check it out

I really wanna apply for a Pond Ponlawit stan card, he's my type especially with shorter hair but I just can't get into the love triangle with mommy concept of 180 degrees and his upcoming BL isn't really my cup of tea either :gaycat6:

gap .jakarin puribhat (@gapjakarin) • Instagram photos and videos

gap .jakarin puribhat (@gapjakarin) • Instagram photos and ...

gap .jakarin puribhat (@gapjakarin) • Instagram photos and ...

The hottest BL actor Gap Jakarin finally kisses another guy, and we like to see it :gaycat2:. Well, except for the GL watchers who are wondering why the BL portion is eating up so much airtime into The Secret of Us.

Gap Jakarin when he's shirtless: Looking like an absolute beast

Gap Jakarin when fully clothed and playing a gay: Looking so smol and vulnerable

Edited by Genius1111

It's not every day you see guy riding rubbing the dick of his ship partner. MarcPoon are so underrated. :wanda:

Edited by Genius1111
  • Like 1

r/boyslove - PerthSanta have joined Perfect10 Liners filming! 🎉🥳🎊 (it's gonna be so, so nice seeing Santa play smiley/cheerful character! 🙌😩)

CDN media

Speaking of last minute replacements involving guys from Hardly-Dangerous Romance, I am oddly excited for PerthSanta.

Edited by Genius1111

4 hours ago, Nebur said:

SECOND  AND OFICCIAL  ULTIMATE TRAILER OFFICIAL :WAP: all new scenes

:wanda:sorry but I'm not impartial when it comes to ADDITEC HEROIN SAGA everything that has to do with them I EAT IT:gaycatina1::heart:

The 2nd couple (JurNewyear) don't seem to be serving anything. s:wan:

AugustMac honestly look good. Of course, considering Mac is still not 17 (being born after the release of hits like Umbrella and films like Ratatouille), I guess we won't be getting the sexy scenes like the OG Addicted, which is huge disappointment. It is a real shame that they could not wait till Mac was 18 to film this.

Honestly, so long as there's no dumb kidnapping plot, I'm fine. 

I wonder if this version of Addicted will be cursed as well. If it's unsuccessful, we will once again not have the 2nd half being adapted. 

to think my Santa has to work with one of CooHeart's bullies smh 

CDN media

Lowkey the best actress this year is Nina, who appears in both Love Sea and The Sign Special Episode (which you should watch anyway because of Gap's abs.) The girl is 10 years old and she's a natural.

And Fort, oh his arms and his face... :gaycat2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.