• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody just had to say the silent part out loud.

"He doesn't have the visuals of a main character"

CDN media

This filming location looks similar to the one used in The Massacre of Teddy Bear.

CDN media

And this is Frank in 2024??!!

The way Fourth just malfunctioned for 2 seconds.

Meanwhile Gemini, who has already used to all this crap for the past 2 years, shut up and ate his food.

• Like 1

Time to go to the Chiang Mai zoo to feed penguins! 

When you're gay but you get very perplexed when your straight friends are gayer than you

The chimestry :flame:

The Trainee Ep 6

The best thing about The Trainee is that cute guy who just wants to eat other people's food, but hardly gets the screentime he deserves.

The second best thing about The Trainee is KapookPiploy. Damn, the two girls were really serving us lots of good scenes this episode.

It's funny how everyone's now manifesting a Dr Jimmy appearance (a la Force in Only Boo) so that Sea won't be alone. Imagine if the plot twist in the final episode is SeaPoon / PoonSea en game, though GMMTV would probably play it safe to avoid incurring the wrath of the delulu fujos. I initially thought that PoonView may be a couple in this show (and again in Sweet Tooth Good Dentist, but it looks unlikely now.

It's amazing that of the 3 OffGun BLs that I have watched (excluding I'm Tee Me Too in this case), I didn't really care for them and I kept looking forward to watching the other actors/actresses.

Not Me - I wanted to see more GawinFirst, Mond and Papang, as well as SingGun

Cooking Crush - I wanted to see more NeoAungpao, and I still think Aungpao the rookie completely outclassed Gun here

The Trainee - At this moment, I want to see more KapookPiploy and Poon.

While it seems to be the only show so far to have over a million tweets on X every week, MLMU (Sriracha hot sauce version) is kinda flopping like Woman's World. 

#1 in "only" 3 countries, and "only" #3 worldwide. The director Au should just resort to giving us shirtless Papang every week to get the engagement levels up again.

Meanwhile, We Are managed to steadily reach 1M tweets at the end, and maintained its popularity, despite it not having much of a real plot.

• Thanks 1

the chemistry of the protagonist of 4 minutes is so good that's how they filter gays in real life... gmmtv should take note:giraffe:

Daou AND  Offroad  I have been a stalker of them for more than a year and it is like WAS mewtul... an open secret:hippo:

Edited by Nebur

Dai and Shu I love that they are a couple and that they work in the same agency, more time together and adding to the fact that they live together in an apartment:heart:

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

While it seems to be the only show so far to have over a million tweets on X every week, MLMU (Sriracha hot sauce version) is kinda flopping like Woman's World. 

#1 in "only" 3 countries, and "only" #3 worldwide. The director Au should just resort to giving us shirtless Papang every week to get the engagement levels up again.

Meanwhile, We Are managed to steadily reach 1M tweets at the end, and maintained its popularity, despite it not having much of a real plot.

It's flopping, because it is bad. Those are one million tweets too many, but GeminiFourth have a huge fanbase, they are the most popular GMMTV ship. If it was not for them, this show would be #234 place worldwide. 

Edited by max8max7

Centuna of Love EP1

Action? Hetero romance? Extensive fantasy lore? Reincarnation? Oh it's 2x Speed for me until Offroad shows up, no offense, not my genres :dies:
As Adele Dazeem once said, you can't marry a man you just met!
Daou's pink pepperoni areolas I-
Imagine your future bf being an ancient 100+ year old grandpa, I'm getting First Love Again PTSD, oh well lemme just turn my brain off

Goddess Nuwa is a fujoshi turning Miss Vad Vitch into a man, I see you sis!
Ok it gets better starting from them calculating the space and time to find Offroad :dies:  *switches back to normal speed*
Ack, the First Love Again PTSD flashbacks with the ancient boomer ML not being down with a homo reincarnation

It's giving corn video intro:

Spoiler

UZGyNVL.png

Oh the serious moments are really good. I watch actors. I very rarely watch people who... cannot act :jonny6: The perfectly timed tear drop and kiss combo

Making out with a hot grandpa :mandown: The soundtrack/score of this episode is really good too

It's a hit! :clap3:

• Haha 1

So are yall going to watch 4 minutes or lacking interest :suburban:

15 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Centuna of Love EP1

Action? Hetero romance? Extensive fantasy lore? Reincarnation? Oh it's 2x Speed for me until Offroad shows up, no offense, not my genres :dies:
As Adele Dazeem once said, you can't marry a man you just met!
Daou's pink pepperoni areolas I-
Imagine your future bf being an ancient 100+ year old grandpa, I'm getting First Love Again PTSD, oh well lemme just turn my brain off

Goddess Nuwa is a fujoshi turning Miss Vad Vitch into a man, I see you sis!
Ok it gets better starting from them calculating the space and time to find Offroad :dies:  *switches back to normal speed*
Ack, the First Love Again PTSD flashbacks with the ancient boomer ML not being down with a homo reincarnation

It's giving corn video intro:

Reveal hidden contents

UZGyNVL.png

Oh the serious moments are really good. I watch actors. I very rarely watch people who... cannot act :jonny6: The perfectly timed tear drop and kiss combo

Making out with a hot grandpa :mandown: The soundtrack/score of this episode is really good too

It's a hit! :clap3:

Yes ep1 is whiplash inducing  it's gets better as it goes on :bibliahh:

Edited by Katamari

Takara no vidro ep 6 :gaycat: The visuals of this couple are the best, I need 1 hour episodes, it's torture to wait week after week for 23 minutes:chick3:

Sugar dog life ep 1 New Bl Japan :heart2:  I like that it's a slightly different dynamic since it's a police officer in love with a cooking student.:lakitu:

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

Takara no vidro ep 6 :gaycat: The visuals of this couple are the best, I need 1 hour episodes, it's torture to wait week after week for 23 minutes:chick3:

senpai is very attractive but this show is kinda slow, we still didnt get to the romance after 5 eps:biblionny:there's prolly some development on ep 6 let me go watch it  

senpai  :WAP:

Edited by pearlmercury
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Somebody just had to say the silent part out loud.

"He doesn't have the visuals of a main character"

That did not stop First, Khaottung, AntiKrist, Winny or Sattang.

• Haha 1

he's coming hard for the eye candy nom 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

he's coming hard for the eye candy nom 

Another eye candy nom for Mr Ponlawit.

How is he in Centirat of Love? Does he have anything to do so far to sneak a BLammy supporting actor or villain nom?

Ryus mother is a mess :rip:

here for p golf shoehorning frank in all her shows :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.