Boys Love

JonginBey

4 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Watching Check Out Ep 2 now

Hide contents

As expected Nine is a trash manipulative player :giraffe:

Gays like Daonuea better love themselves and not fall in love in him.

This :clap3:

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Nebur said:

This :clap3:

Exactly 

16 hours ago, dabunique said:

Nine has no shame 

has a live in girlfriend and is friends with Tee who he knows is dating Daunuea and here tryin to tap dat ass again 

this he is garbage:biblio:

Like u go on a vacay to avoid ur girlfriend and hookup with a guy

then u proceed to make da guy think he stood a chance and then ghost him

by a horrible act of fate (wouldn’t shock me dat Nine actually knew about Daonuea and placed himself in da company on purpose) u run into da guy at work and pretend u don’t kno ha

then have da nerve to act jealous around guy after said guy finally decided to move on from you

knowing da guy is seeing a friend and colleague of urs, you proceed to dick him down 

Nine honestly is da worst trash I’ve seen of a protagonist in a minute 

he don’t love his girlfriend or Daonuea, he jus loves to get his dick wet and knows how weak minded they both are so he gets what he wants 

he probably won’t even wipe his dick before he stuffs it into his girlfriend 

10 ballots now. 10 votes lower than last year but still good.

@wolfaire @rp662 @4Real @Mix @Felipesf @Almighty Gaga @drip drop @nintendude666 @Paranoid Android @ALA @Symmetra @WeFoundWill

y'all joined the rate last year so i would like to know if you'll participate this time around. the instructions are on page 37. i can wait for your ballots until Tuesday.

Edited by touya kinomoto

kinda sad tho that we only have 5 out of 10 possible ballots for HoF. vote for your favorite old-timers!

I was so interested to go and check out "Check Out" and now that I read what you guys have written, I am not sure whether I should continue to go and check "Check Out" out.

On 6/7/2022 at 6:58 PM, touya kinomoto said:

alright so i got 45 names eligible for Hall of Fame nomination. these are just some of the names on top of my head so if i may have missed anyone, feel free to add them.

Reveal hidden contents

Tae Darvid (2Moons)
Tee Thanapon (2Moons)
Bas Suradej (2Moons)
God Itthipat (2Moons)
Copter Panuwat (2Moons)
Kimmon Warodom (2Moons)
Johnny Huang (Addicted)
Timmy Xu (Addicted)
Kusakawa Naoya (His)
Kura Yuki (His)
Zach Lu (HIStory 2: Crossing the Line)
Nick Yang (HIStory 2: Crossing the Line)
Patrick Shih (HIStory 2: Crossing the Line)
Hunt Chang (HIStory 2: Right or Wrong)
Steven Jiang (HIStory 2: Right or Wrong)
Chris Wu (HIStory 3: Trapped)
Jake Hsu (HIStory 3: Trapped)
Andy Bian (HIStory 3: Trapped)
Kenny Chen (HIStory 3: Trapped)
Podd Supakhorn (Kiss Me Again)
New Thitipoom (Kiss Me Again)
Perth Tanapon (Love By Chance)
Plan Rathavit (Love By Chance)
Mean Phiravich (Love By Chance)
Saint Suppapong (Love By Chance)
White Nawat (Love Sick)
Captain Chonlathorn (Love Sick)
Cooper Patpasit (My Bromance)
Guide Jirapirom (My Bromance)
Hayashi Kento (Ossan's Love)
Tanaka Kei (Ossan's Love)
Yoshida Kotaro (Ossan's Love)
Edward Chen (Red Balloon)
Jason Tauh (Red Balloon)
Off Jumpol (Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey)
Singto Prachaya (SOTUS)
Krist Perawat (SOTUS)
Tul Pakorn (Together With Me)
Earth Pirapat (Waterboyy)
Mond Tanutchai (Waterboyy)
Nishijima Hidetoshi (What Did You Eat Yesterday?)
Uchino Seiyo (What Did You Eat Yesterday?)
Mew Suppasit (What the Duck)
Art Pakpoom (What the Duck)
Oreo Puwanai (What the Duck)
Strong Charoenchai (What the Duck)

refer to this post for eligible names for BL King Hall of Fame nomination.

16 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I was so interested to go and check out "Check Out" and now that I read what you guys have written, I am not sure whether I should continue to go and check "Check Out" out.

U should Check it Out and base ur own opinion ?

47 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

@wolfaire @rp662 @4Real @Mix @Felipesf @Almighty Gaga @drip drop @nintendude666 @Paranoid Android @ALA @Symmetra @WeFoundWill

y'all joined the rate last year so i would like to know if you'll participate this time around. the instructions are on page 37. i can wait for your ballots until Tuesday.

I'll try!

1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

Let me submit when i got home 

Tay as Tinky Winy?

kim-kardashian-intrigued.gif

34 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

Tay as Tinky Winy?

But did you see his retweets? Why are Tawan stans using the whale emoji for him when there's an actual whale in the room?

3 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Don’t forget to include this King, Ren Meguro

jIbgYqv.jpg

It's always interesting to see the cast changes for a series from when its first announced to when filming begins. I'm looking at My Secret Love's photos on MDL.

Not sure who the guy on the left is but he was clearly cut from the series as a whole; and the guy on the right was demoted to a guest role that we've only seen for two seconds :rip: It's look like they were the original Bear/Bomb

0jdJ6_3f.jpg

The most interesting one is the actor playing Bomb now was originally paired with the actor playing Park (most likely the original Park/Lee) :deadbanana: They look really cute together though.

jYmzJ_3f.jpg

The actor playing Lee now looks unrecognizable in this photo (but I'm guessing he loss weight)

X5YEx_3f.jpg

This became Bear/Bomb at some point, but the guy on the right clearly got cut. He's still credited on MDL though. Meanwhile, the guy who currently plays Bear has no credits or photos on MDL as of yet :deadbanana:

E163O_3f.jpg

Tim's original boo was cut as well:

vYyAZ_3f.jpg

The only pairing that remained the same from beginning to end:

k2wdw_3f.jpg

25 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

But did you see his retweets? Why are Tawan stans using the whale emoji for him when there's an actual whale in the room?

oh because his animal representation is the killer whale or orca. that's why their fandom is Polca, polar bear for Miss Chewwiee's animal and orca for my husband.

17 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Don’t forget to include this King, Ren Meguro

jIbgYqv.jpg

yup yup a man :clap3:

15 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

oh because his animal representation is the killer whale or orca. that's why their fandom is Polca, polar bear for Miss Chewwiee's animal and orca for my husband.

Clearly we were not present for this meeting.

5ctqQpp.png

5 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Clearly we were not present for this meeting.

5ctqQpp.png

we were actually late for the party, that's why they went on without our thoughts

5ctqQpp.png

2 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

What is this supposed to mean :biblio:

Miss Ma'am hates Cherry Magic because it feels homophobic without the leads kissing ever.

these rate results so far i'm living for it. however, it feels weird that Singto may not place this year but Mild Suttinut will? also @JonginBey where's the love for Hyuk? i fear Miss @pearlmercury is now ha biggest stan in this base.

also i feel bad for Podd Suphakorn. if the trend continues, it will be the third consecutive year that he would come close to ranking but never debut on the list. i no longer have the file for the 2020 rate but iirc he was at 38th (only revealed 35 back then lol) and last year he ranked 42nd.

1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

Tay as Tinky Winy?

1. Ironic, because Tay is the straightest-looking of them all.

2. I really enjoy them as a foursome together. 

3. I am aware that I am the only here who feels this way, but I really think  NewGun's interactions are so cute and genuine. 

12 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

these rate results so far i'm living for it. however, it feels weird that Singto may not place this year but Mild Suttinut will? also @JonginBey where's the love for Hyuk? i fear Miss @pearlmercury is now ha biggest stan in this base.

also i feel bad for Podd Suphakorn. if the trend continues, it will be the third consecutive year that he would come close to ranking but never debut on the list. i no longer have the file for the 2020 rate but iirc he was at 38th (only revealed 35 back then lol) and last year he ranked 42nd.

cr2>>1 its trew its trew

i woulda voted for podd if he had bl work last year or this year, i only voted for actors who starred in drama that aired last year or this year so the new talents get to shine  

gcOEMTN.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.