Boys Love

JonginBey

19 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

- The acting in this show fine, but in general the scenes in the show are about 70% meh/average and about 30% good/not bad. It's these 30% of the scenes that will carry the whole series and not make people outright dislike it. 

Mmm... The whole character of Aoki (Atom) is him doing physical comedy, at which Fourth sucks, has no skill or comedic timing, so i don't know how the acting is fine... Gemini is passable as Ida.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

spacer.png

two reasons to watch Sparks Camp

definitely da best gay Asian show out now 

I wondered if they had any HJs in the cubicles. 

r/ThaiBL - OhmLeng on the official kidnap novel release today

CDN media

My reaction when Neo finished 2nd in a Blammy category, 2 years in a row.

The Boyfriend Reunion Watch Party + The Livestream are both out with English subtitles :WAP:

Did I said I didn't like I Feel You Linger In The Air before, just recently watching in my downtime, it was good, the scenery and custom were so beautiful and most importantly, the chemistry of 2 male leads. They were so good and I want them **** in real life so bad. 😭

I wanna love and live in the time like that, just slow and beautiful. 

And I heard they have no budget for S2 as original plan? :suburban:

Watching century of love 

This show so far is……something :suburban:

edit: oh that's not

i don't trust the new wad tbh :thing: 

Edited by Katamari

42 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Watching century of love 

This show so far is……something :suburban:

edit: oh that's not

i don't trust the new wad tbh :thing: 

Oh :suburban:

That was supposed to be my next series (obviously)

I'm sure it can't be any worse than Love in Penetration EP7-EP8 :suburban: ...I hope

3 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Oh :suburban:

That was supposed to be my next series (obviously)

I'm sure it can't be any worse than Love in Penetration EP7-EP8 :suburban: ...I hope

No it's better than that show by a mile :dies: 

It has a similar crew to laws of attraction / sir with love :jonnycat:

• Like 1

As everyone predicted, they just remained as besties :hug: Well, at least Kazutoe tried

GUDlxAIWIAAUbtq?format=jpg&name=large

Kazutoe and his harem :dies: (minus Taeheonty, mind you)

GUD_klfWQAEFVY-?format=jpg&name=large

century of love is one of the best bl drama this year

the five colored stone equals the campy mushrooms in to sir, with love

mGDhXpI.gif

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

The Boyfriend Reunion Watch Party + The Livestream are both out with English subtitles :WAP:

Ok I'm finally watching the livestream and I wasn't expecting the hosts and the cast themselves to go IN on ShuNO :deadbanana4: Even Dai's girl friends DRAGGED him :rip:

The gag is ShuNO actually seems nicer irl, just a bit... dumb? Like an airhead brat who always offends people unintentionally? :dies: Even in this interview, the hosts' patience for him were wearing THIN :dies:

Also, the token straight male host is kinda weirdly sexy I'm just realizing, kind of a daddy :mandown: And he's right, everyone is somehow more handsome now including him :dies:

I feel bad for Usak, all he's going to be remembered for is that smelly chicken smoothie :skull: Oh it looks even more nasty in this light

Kazutoe lol I'd have a mental breakdown too if everyone kept dragging me to work in the coffee truck and dragging me outside in the cold night for a confession every night :skull:

Kazutoe's really giving J-BL lead star in this light, very angelic, the way I keep pausing at times just to admire his beauty :smitten: And the way he always shows his bottom teeth when he smiles :heart2: Very cute

Taeheonty also an angel, underrated till the end! I'm so glad his parents support him :heart2:

Anal's voice breaking multiple times while talking about Kazutoe oh he's still in love :gaycat7: The way he drooped when the hot str8 daddy host asked Kazutoe if he's dating anyone now :gaycat7: People also screenshotted his deleted Twitter post that said "I still like him..." :gaycat7:

Yep, Dai's a masochist, not them fighting everyday, I just know it's exhausting :skull: Well if Dai's happy with #that then it's his problem lmao!

The drag queen host shaking in their seat thinking Usak was gonna give them chicken smoothies as a gift :dies: 

Well it's over :gaycat7:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Japan and Taiwan are EATING this year. Korea has taken a fall, unfortunately, though only somewhat because Love for Love's Sake kept it afloat. Thailand remains Thailand.

:suburban:

Edited by JonginBey
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Japan and Taiwan are EATING this year. Korea has taken a fall, unfortunately, though only somewhat because Love for Love's Sake kept it afloat. Thailand remains Thailand.

:suburban:

i'm all for taiwanes bl but where did they eat this year? you mean unknown? it started off decent but after the little brother returned from abroad its getting very weird and cringy  then i stopped watching it :suburban: 

Daou alleged response to the question if he and off are a thing 

Spoiler

A roundabout way to say yes me thinks :suburban:

Regarding the relationship between the two of you, has it already progressed beyond the term 'imagined couple' that many are using to describe you?
Daou: I don't know about other people, but for me, it's (using 'imagined/ship couple') is an insult to my relationship with Offroad: Like, let's say we love each other very much and we want to do something, we can't because people would think it's fan service. It's tiring. Actually, the term 'imagined couple/ship" makes usslightly uncomfortable, Society probably understands that it's quite an uncomfortable contex because (when people say) 'imagined couple' or "'fan service', those who don't know us.will
believe/think that way too. I have never said that we are an imaginary/ ship couple.
Not even once.

Edited by Katamari
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

i'm all for taiwanes bl but where did they eat this year? you mean unknown? it started off decent but after the little brother returned from abroad its getting very weird and cringy  then i stopped watching it :suburban: 

Unknown was good from beginning to end, sister. We'll just have to disagree on this one.

:ryan3:

5 hours ago, Katamari said:

Daou alleged response to the question if he and off are a thing 

Hide contents

A roundabout way to say yes me thinks :suburban:

Regarding the relationship between the two of you, has it already progressed beyond the term 'imagined couple' that many are using to describe you?
Daou: I don't know about other people, but for me, it's (using 'imagined/ship couple') is an insult to my relationship with Offroad: Like, let's say we love each other very much and we want to do something, we can't because people would think it's fan service. It's tiring. Actually, the term 'imagined couple/ship" makes usslightly uncomfortable, Society probably understands that it's quite an uncomfortable contex because (when people say) 'imagined couple' or "'fan service', those who don't know us.will
believe/think that way too. I have never said that we are an imaginary/ ship couple.
Not even once.

Now if I was one of their fans and then they'd debut a gf after saying this I would act more pissed than a delulu OhmNanon shipper

They'd been acting too ph.a.ggy (and exhuding individual ph.a.ggnes - Offroad especially) for this to turn out to be fake:khalyan2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Now if I was one of their fans and then they'd debut a gf after saying this I would act more pissed than a delulu OhmNanon shipper

They'd been acting too ph.a.ggy (and exhuding individual ph.a.ggnes - Offroad especially) for this to turn out to be fake:khalyan2:

are you watching Centimeters of love? Longitude legend Podd is in it :suburban:

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

are you watching Centimeters of love? Longitude legend Podd is in it :suburban:

PoNd (Ponlawit) like Narravit, not Podd like Suphakorn.

But to answer your question, not yet - I've been meaning too, but right now I've gotten back into a back to back to back habbit of reading fiction books. So BL is on the backseat for a while.

The only thing I watch at the moment is the GL "Ayaka is in love with Hiroko" (where my fav the japanese Pond Ponlawit BLammy nominee Honda Kyoya is playing an eye candy str8)

I was a little ugly fly on DaouOffroad's hotel room wall last night when they did the deed, I can confirm it's not just queerbaiting

• Haha 1

r/GMMTV - Pond followed the footsteps of Joong and Force while in Europe...... 🫠

r/GMMTV - Pond followed the footsteps of Joong and Force while in Europe...... 🫠

I shall presume that Phuwin snapped the pics for Pond. :gaycat2:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.