Boys Love

JonginBey

12 hours ago, Katamari said:

What's the lore between these 2 because  I've seen several scenes like this :suburban:

The lore is that they are an actual couple. They met in some random boyband, then went to some festival in 2021 and since then they have been very close (read as dating). The short-haired one, Daou wrote a song for Offroad (red-haired one), it's on youtube called Stars, and they have been asked multiple times if they are a couple to which they reply "We are celebrities, so we can't date, but that does not stop us from loving each other". They have videos where they show off couple rings, if this is just shipping, then they've taken fake couple shipping culture to a whole other level...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, max8max7 said:

The lore is that they are an actual couple. They met in some random boyband, then went to some festival in 2021 and since then they have been very close (read as dating). The short-haired one, Daou wrote a song for Offroad (red-haired one), it's on youtube called Stars, and they have been asked multiple times if they are a couple to which they reply "We are celebrities, so we can't date, but that does not stop us from loving each other". They have videos where they show off couple rings, if this is just shipping, then they've taken fake couple shipping culture to a whole other level...

Oh wow 

turn to rewatch lost in translation :jonnycat:

Their "realistic kisses" that people praise in their shows suddenly make sense :fan:

Not that video singlehandedly making me check out DaouOffroad's show :dies: 

Love in Translation EP1-EP2

Hmm the story is very wacky but I really like their chemistry and their acting doesn't make me cringe (the older brother is hot too)

I'm so over this Tammy sh*t alread- WAIT! She's actually hot in this flashback maybe we stan! I get the obsession now! (OMG she's 34 irl? I thought she was like 20)

Wait is she just an influencer? Unstanning, sis get a real job pls

Daou's wig is so distracting at times, there'd be a random piece of hair sticking out :skull: His buzzcut would've been fine for the role and make him look serious too

r/GMMTV - Khaotung at the gym

Khaotung goes to the gym and the basic fujoshis living in the West start going crazy and declaring him a "hottie". :cm:

I think Khao is a fujoshi's fave kind of gay, but not a gay man's fave kind of gay (appearance-wise).

r/GMMTV - Joong strikes again

Meanwhile, Khao's co-star, Joong, screams sex appeal! :foxaylove2:

Edited by Genius1111

Love Sea Ep 5 (I'm about 3 episodes behind)

FortPeat are terrific on screen and both of them serve cuteness and Peat is able to serve some good acting (Fort as well). Too bad the script isn't great, but given that it is a show about a sugar daddy and his sugar baby, it's functional.

______

The Trainee Ep 5

Is it me, or are the interns really only on their 5th day of the internship? :skull: Please tell me that I'm wrong on this part.

EP 4 was terrifically executed, despite it being technically a filler episode, because it featured POON heavily (and View as well) and there wasn't so much focus on OffGun. In Ep 5, we are back to OffGun and I am like, can we get to the Poon and View scenes now! And they had the audacity to only have 1 Poon scene (sleeveless, I must add), despite the fact that he was not a last-minute replacement in this show. :rip: 

SeaPiploy started off as a couple, but we know that it will be KapookPiploy end game by the final episode. I presume that Sea's character will magically turn gay at the end and Dr Jimmy will be there at the end in a cameo (a la Force in Only Boo).

This show is classified as a rom-com, but it feels like a tragedy at times, given the dozens of mistakes that the interns have made thus far.

______

My Love Mix Up (GemFourth's version)

The whole part about Pahn being embarrassed that she's being described as the Hulk and pretending to be frail and dainty afterwards, well, that was the cringiest thing about this show. Glad it stopped after 3/4 of the episode.

Edited by Genius1111

FsZaiAoaAAEU5_i?format=jpg&name=small

This was a MOMENT in time for me!:jonnycat:

• Like 2

The Kazuto Show EP9

I knew Ryota wasn't over IT! But I'm over Ryota :mandown:

Lmfao the predictable and tiring and annoying antics of #that contestant :toofunny3: The way I knew this would happen again (again again again again x100), truly the VILLAIN of the show, humiliating Dai in front of everyone yet again without even explaining the reason!

Anyway! Kazutoe looks so cute with glasses :smitten:

My god stop the drama and start the dating (specifically with Kazutoe) :priceless: Ugh lemme put it on 2x speed what a hassle! The way #that contestant is disrupting everything and wasting everyone's time in this penultimate episode :biblio: I swear it should've been him who left and not Usak, now other people are fighting and bringing the energy down cause of him :biblio: 

The way it's always up to Dai to resolve everything, every single time. If they're endgame then it will just keep happening even after the show, I feel so bad for Dai, he deserves way better.

The way #that contestant is now grinning even though friends literally fought each other and cried cause of his actions :biblio: ZERO empathy, of course he won't even think of apologizing to everyone after ruining their day. No one should think this is just a personality trait and "just testing the love!". Constantly hurting someone in front of people let alone friends and causing fights amongst them is NOT "testing the love".

Spoiler

Oh great, another good contestant is leaving but it's not #that contestant instead :cm: But why though? Doesn't seem to be work related like Usak, did he just really have enough of the unrequited love? :sad:

The Kazuto Show EP10 (Finale)

Ryota :rip:

Oh no Kazutoe I don't like where this is going :sad: Ack, I knew it! Well at least he's honest and explained it gently and privately :sad:

Oh, it's #that contestant again... SKIP!

Kazutoe really experienced twink death and daddy birth (after the show) :priceless:

Last day and there's still 30 minutes left of the show? Oh I'm nervous :priceless:

Why can't they all leave at the same time? :sad: Oh, the two (potential) couples will leave last of course :rip:

Oh Ryota that's not- :rip: Why would you do that? That's too much pressure :rip: Whyyyyy

Welp he gave it one last shot, I guess I can't blame him :sad: Hope you find your love outside of the show

The Kazuto Show ending with Kazutoe himself :fan: But my heart is beating hard this is making me anxious :priceless: Oh nevermind!

Ahh I'm gonna miss this show so much especially Kazutoe :weeps:

I'm gonna be perched at Kazutoe's social media now that they can talk about what happened after the show :fan:

I'll also be perched for Season 2 next year (hopefully!) :jonnycat:

Apparently there will be a livestream on August 3 and the boys will answer people's questions :matty: It's gonna be a mess, I'm ready! :fan:

GTfao3TagAAYmr5?format=jpg&name=medium

Random IG followers ranking:

1. ShuNO - 342K (I remember it was just 200K last week :rip: Fujos really love their red flag characters, the amount of people asking if he's Korean :rip:)
  2. Dai - 328K (I wish him... an ounce of luck dealing with #that)
  3. Kazutoe - 194K (Kazutoe angel, we will forever stan :heart2:)
  4. Usak - 142K (Rumors and pics are saying he reconnected with Kazutoe after the show :matty: )
  5. Gensei - 133K (Hope he found his own top irl)
  6. Ryota - 106K (Hope he found his own bottom irl)
  7. Taeheonty - 101K (Underrated king, hope his Korean parents took his coming out well :sad:)
  8. Anal - 82.6K (Underrated on Instagram, is it cause he doesn't fit the K-Pop idol aesthetic that ShuNO has?)
  9. Ikuo - 41.6K (ShuNO stans are villainizing him as we speak, for... being frustrated at everyone constantly having to tiptoe around ShuNO and his mood swings :rip: )
  • Thanks 3

The Boyfriend was ok, but it was not made for us gays, but for the female gaze aka fujoshis. How everything was streamlined to get to a happy ending for DaiShun and AlanKazuto, they barely even went to any proper dates?? It felt like watching a BL, not a dating show. Why do these people even like each other?? Will only be known to the editors, because apparently making coffee in silence was more important to include. 

Poor Taeheon got like 15 minutes of screen time in 10 episodes, if this was the housewives we can say he was a "friend of".

Give me a second season of Boys like Boys, the actual gay dating show.

GT0Ygm5W4AEo9Og?format=jpg&name=large

LOL

• Haha 2

GT0AP6UasAAcwer?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

GT0Vq3qbwAUqT10?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

Love in Penetration EP3

Nobody:
Phumjai: EPITOME!!!

Ooh Tammy is shady but she's so pretty :smitten:
Wait, I don't get how these 3 men suddenly found out about Tammy's secret side d :huh:
Older brothers who have brother complexes are hot, I kinda sh- :mandown:

Ok Phumjai's Tammy stanning is starting to wear THIN
Wait so Tammy knows all along that Phumjai can't understand Chinese? :huh:
So Phumjai's into cuckolding?

Oh "big brother" Yang messed up! But he's kinda right though, we need the audience to buy the album!
Oh! We love Tammy again! If I was bi I'd go crazy about these 2 pursuers, maybe I'd even want a Peter, Paul and Mary getting down in 3P situation :fan:

Love In Penetration LOL

3 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Love in Penetration EP3

Girl, da f is this title :giraffe::bibliahh:

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

GT0AP6UasAAcwer?format=jpg&name=large

Oh maam, this is no no ... red flag :fan:

• Haha 1

Ok this was qt:clack:

Miss Inn during a heatwave is giving drunk.

Can't imagine how he's like with actual alcohol in his system:gaycat1:

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

GT0Ygm5W4AEo9Og?format=jpg&name=large

LOL

The way everyone has known for like a year except their delusional stans :rip:

• Haha 2

GT4TBRvXcAAXJBq?format=jpg&name=large

GT5a7vLXkAAz9fF?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.