Boys Love

JonginBey

Rebound ep 8

franks sad wank scene :bibliahh: :jonnycat:

atom > ryu :sistrens: the massacre to carnival :rip: show is unserious :bibliahh:

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

Rebound ep 8

franks sad wank scene :bibliahh: :jonnycat:

atom > ryu :sistrens: the massacre to carnival :rip: show is unserious :bibliahh:

team atom or a throuple ideally. frank has never looked this good in ages and his character was charismatic throughout the show, frank finally got his breakthrough moment after 2gether (its not like i have seen his other shows teehee:fan:)  

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

team atom or a throuple ideally. frank has never looked this good in ages and his character was charismatic throughout the show, frank finally got his breakthrough moment after 2gether (its not like i have seen his other shows teehee:fan:)  

Yeah I hope they do a second season of that unforgotten night spinoff  because all of this material can't go to waste :fan:

Kinda need Poom to **** me r*w :clownny:

• Haha 1

I've never watched Love Mechanics, but damn, his arms.... 

I need a JossForce show. It would be so heavenly.

CDN media

CDN media

This is Nirangul Boomtam, who was in charge of the marriage proposal scene in Enchante. He is very unfortunately not an actor.

Yes Khaotung is a terrific actor and he has this cute innocent look, but it looks like fujoshis in the West are over-hyping his hotness. s:wan: 

The same with First. Hell, what are those granny glasses!

Meanwhile, when I post a video of a hot Korean dude in The Lounge, the gheys of ATRL were swift in attacking me. :rip:

Edited by Genius1111

The way Poon made Neo speechless. And those two handsome dudes wearing a white tee + a black shirt over it is lowkey my fave combo. 

The day the executives decided to put NeoPoon in a comedy 2gether (as boyfriends, ex-boyfriends, friends, rivals, whatever) and they both appear shirtless/in their boxers, it's over for everyone! :wanda:

CDN media

A few more months till we see EarthMix doing this iconic shower scene.

Not that anyone asked for it, but "huge d" in Japanese is 巨根 (kyo kon).

Edited by Genius1111

FreenBecky's new movie Ur-ANUS 2324 is panned like Woman's World (???) 

As a movie Uranus 2342 was borderline irredeemable. It took nearly an hour and half of setup, advertisements, and fan service for a lukewarm payoff. The plot (possibly due to bad editing) was all over the place with repeated minute long takes which weren't replayed because there was additional information so they were just there(?). Zero sense of urgency, drama, or anything exciting really. The story was just meandering along plot points and not in an interesting thematic way either.

And my god the acting and lines were bad on so many fronts some examples:

"This is bad for Ken.", "This is very bad for Ken.", and "This is very very bad for Ken". My guy, get a thesaurus or have someone who's at least fluent in English to check your script.

It was a bad GL movie. It was a very bad budget Sci-Fi movie. It was a very very bad movie.

The movie would've done much worse if it wasn't a known ship.

10 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

CDN media

CDN media

This is Nirangul Boomtam, who was in charge of the marriage proposal scene in Enchante. He is very unfortunately not an actor.

inch resting :suburban:

14 hours ago, Katamari said:

inch resting :suburban:

I like that this dude makes sure that the contour of his D is visible in the trunks/underwear that he is wearing. 

Not sure about his actual acting skills, but he sure looks like a good bottom.

r/boyslove - My Golden Blood 🧛 FIT CHECK

r/boyslove - My Golden Blood 🧛 FIT CHECK

Yes Joss! He needs to win Best Eye Candy award at the next Blammys! This is also why Poon thinks of Joss as a daddy.

Gawin looks so smol here. I still prefer him as the top though.

FortPeat's Love Sea The Series Ep 4. Yep, they were talking about barebacking and Peat being a sugar daddy. :redface:

Yes, FortPeat having terrific chemistry and their sex scenes are always hot, but damn, the writing in Love Sea is worse than in LITA.

The Sign's special episode has been out for a month now. Damn, Gap's body is insane as always.

The part with Billy as "Daddy" and Babe as "Mummy" was so lame. Also imagine if said "Mummy" was walking around with his boxer shorts in front of a little girl :redface:

On 7/27/2024 at 11:54 AM, Genius1111 said:

CDN media

CDN media

And when has dat ever stopped any of these actors 😂 

• Haha 2

4 Minutes is serving with first episode. The cinematography is beautiful, you can clearly see the budget, great OST and interesting story:clap3:BeOnCloud ain't playing games like GMM :gaycat2:

Haven't been in this thread awhile.... Any good BL worth watching? :intoit:

2 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

?????

What's the lore between these 2 because  I've seen several scenes like this :suburban:

8 hours ago, leyaris11 said:

I Hear the Sunspot (Japanese) [still airing]

Love for Love's Sake (Korean)

Unknown (Taiwanese) 

All from this year. 

9 hours ago, Katamari said:

What's the lore between these 2 because  I've seen several scenes like this :suburban:

Yeah we need the tea cause even the tall one was caught off guard when he realized they were being filmed :lakitu:

20 hours ago, leyaris11 said:

Stream Last Twilight, The Sign, Only Boo if you want quality in your life.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.