• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

:flame::jonny4:

Spoiler

• Like 1

CDN media

These women will finally get a chance to attend an event. GMMTV also did Lookjun very dirty by not getting her and Nonnie take part in the Only Friends concerts overseas. Same with Ciize and the We Are events.

Edited by Genius1111

CDN media

CDN media

JoongFah in The WAP Effect >>>> NewFah

23 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

CDN media

They still haven't started filming?

:clack:

40 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

They still haven't started filming?

:clack:

I think Joss injured himself so they had to delay.

This also means that I should delay the BL King rate to after the release of My Golden Blood.

Oh oh oh, Earth did not say "HBD bro", which is a good sign. :eli: Engagement is imminent, I hope! :eli:

_____

Pre 1000 stars Earth was something else. He was a free spirit adventurous clingy boy with every men of gmmtv from Podd, Mike, Tay, First .. and also had a travel buddy group with Tul, Isbanky

Now he has turned into a hermit whose life is only around his cats, Nikko business shop, psychology books, painting and Mix ..

CDN media

2 more days till Madonna 's and Justin Timberlame's  JesBible's 4 Minutes makes its debut!

Edited by Genius1111
  • Haha 1

Bible is so hot, but I have a feeling the story is gonna frustrate me a lot.

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

Oh oh oh, Earth did not say "HBD bro", which is a good sign. :eli: Engagement is imminent, I hope! :eli:

_____

Pre 1000 stars Earth was something else. He was a free spirit adventurous clingy boy with every men of gmmtv from Podd, Mike, Tay, First .. and also had a travel buddy group with Tul, Isbanky

Now he has turned into a hermit whose life is only around his cats, Nikko business shop, psychology books, painting and Mix ..

I hardly ever ship the actors outside of their work, but please please please let EarthMix be real. 

Kazuto's Harem EP7

The slo-mo is so goofy :dies: If ShuNO was average looking he'd be so universally panned and hated but he has that stereotypical j-pop/k-pop idol style and hair :cm: (though even physically I don't think he's all that, even Taeheon is more handsome let alone Kazuto) Lemme fast forward these boring mind games by this immature brat :zzz: Can you come up with something else? Dai is literally younger than you but he's more mature

I think Gensei deserves better he just looks like a loser at this point, I think Ryota is not that genuine, he literally only starts liking people after other men announces that they like the person :skull: First with Dai liking Shun then Ryota starts going after him, then Alan and Usak announce they like Kazuto then Ryota switches to Kazuto :deadbanana4:

I can't believe this show is ending next week :'( I hope this will be an annual thing like His Fad

So I watched a whole go-kart race for nothing, thanks ShuNO :) ***** couldn't let the other men who have actual wishes win?? Edgy *****, imagine dating this gloomy black hole, must be so DRAINING, fun cancelled!

Kazutoe looks so tired of being summoned outside of the house in the cold night :dies: He looks sad tbh, suffering from popularity :skull: The way he was an instant fave of mine since EP1 but I thought he would just be underrated like my other faves like Taeheon especially since he kept leaving for work, little did everyone know :dies:

Omg why did Taeheon daddy shave? :rip: He looks better with a beard

I love how brutally honest Anal is :dies: Announcing it to everyone all the time, why not?

So now ShuNO wants skinship? After pushing that away specifically before? Now that's called "walking the walk?" Then what about Dai's skinship before that was "too energetic and not on the same wavelength"? Ugh I'm losing my mind

The producers to Kazuto: you better work b*tch!

Omg is Ikuo sales poison? :dies: His coffee shift was the only time Kazutoe didn't make 11k in sales, maybe that's why the producers wanted Kazutoe working again

ShuNO not raising his hand for Dai after tons of skinship yesterday, imagine how tired we are of IT :zzz:

• Haha 1

I need y'all to get into the lesbean excellence that is "Ayata is in love with Hiroko!":WAP:(Honda Kyoya has also a supporting role here)

bean.png

Kazuto's Harem EP8

I just.... :deadbanana4: Lazy ass bum :rip:

Taeheon teaching ShuNO some BASIC empathy skills that even a kid would know :clap3: And the 14 year old fujoshis who ship DaiShuNO rejoice! Yes ShuNO you can unlearn narcissism and immaturity as a grown ass 23 year old man :clap: Help out with work too while you're at it, less naps on the couch, it should be a group work!

This is my favorite look from the drag queen host so far :heart2: I love everyone's coming out stories too

Popularity really isn't all that, even I feel anxious about Kazutoe dealing with one-sided admirers and having to reject them :deadbanana: 5 out of 8 men falling head over heels for him lol

Anyway I'd love to be Kazutoe's friend irl :'( Very parasocial I know lol but he just makes me feel warm and safe when I see him talk or just sit quietly :dies: He has such soft, caring eyes even when he's rejecting/friendzoning someone :gaycat6: And his bright, infectious smile and laugh, ugh literally an angel sent from heaven to Earth :gaycat7: Friendzone me too Kazuto-san!

Also why can't these men just take Kazutoe to each of their rooms for a one on one? Why always outside where it's cold? Then they always ask if it's cold? Like? :rip:

See this is why I don't trust Ryota, just cause he saw Ikuo do it, he wants to do it too :skull: Just like how he saw Alan and Usak say they like Kazutoe or even before when Dai said he likes Shun, then he copied them all later even if he showed no interest before :skull: Now see how quickly he moves on, Kazutoe could tell :dies: Hope he's not just using Gensei for a rebound :skull:

Meanwhile Taeheon was never even given a chance :gaycat7:

Don't ruin your second chance Anal :mandown: I admit they do have chemistry

Not him walking into a glass door :dies:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Kazuto's Harem EP8

I just.... :deadbanana4: Lazy ass bum :rip:

Taeheon teaching ShuNO some BASIC empathy skills that even a kid would know :clap3: And the 14 year old fujoshis who ship DaiShuNO rejoice! Yes ShuNO you can unlearn narcissism and immaturity as a grown ass 23 year old man :clap: Help out with work too while you're at it, less naps on the couch, it should be a group work!

This is my favorite look from the drag queen host so far :heart2: I love everyone's coming out stories too

Popularity really isn't all that, even I feel anxious about Kazutoe dealing with one-sided admirers and having to reject them :deadbanana: 5 out of 8 men falling head over heels for him lol

Anyway I'd love to be Kazutoe's friend irl :'( Very parasocial I know lol but he just makes me feel warm and safe when I see him talk or just sit quietly :dies: He has such soft, caring eyes even when he's rejecting/friendzoning someone :gaycat6: And his bright, infectious smile and laugh, ugh literally an angel sent from heaven to Earth :gaycat7: Friendzone me too Kazuto-san!

Also why can't these men just take Kazutoe to each of their rooms for a one on one? Why always outside where it's cold? Then they always ask if it's cold? Like? :rip:

See this is why I don't trust Ryota, just cause he saw Ikuo do it, he wants to do it too :skull: Just like how he saw Alan and Usak say they like Kazutoe or even before when Dai said he likes Shun, then he copied them all later even if he showed no interest before :skull: Now see how quickly he moves on, Kazutoe could tell :dies: Hope he's not just using Gensei for a rebound :skull:

Meanwhile Taeheon was never even given a chance :gaycat7:

Don't ruin your second chance Anal :mandown: I admit they do have chemistry

Not him walking into a glass door :dies:

Shun felt mentally saturated and it is valid, i as a person with austite grade 1 spectrum ( high functioning) what happens to Shun happens to me, it is difficult but one fights it little by little, and that does not mean that he is immature , if not he is overstimulated and needs to recover, it is normal, but little by little it is seen that he is self-regulating

Yes, this will sometimes be difficult for Dai, but they are only sporadic moments in which Shun could have this even with me. Sometimes months go by and I don't have an episode and sometimes it's almost like a week is a roulette but I'm sure that in the moments when it's not like that, Shun He will be a perfect boyfriend 👌

Edited by Nebur

GTP1Gs9aYAE63JO?format=jpg&name=large

Not Miss Santa havin to tone down his dance expertise for him

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

Shun felt mentally saturated and it is valid, i as a person with austite grade 1 spectrum ( high functioning) what happens to Shun happens to me, it is difficult but one fights it little by little, and that does not mean that he is immature , if not he is overstimulated and needs to recover, it is normal, but little by little it is seen that he is self-regulating

Yes, this will sometimes be difficult for Dai, but they are only sporadic moments in which Shun could have this even with me. Sometimes months go by and I don't have an episode and sometimes it's almost like a week is a roulette but I'm sure that in the moments when it's not like that, Shun He will be a perfect boyfriend 👌

Except ShuNO does NOT have autism so you can't compare him to people who do have it

You know you can still stan his visuals without having to defend his sh!tty personality right?

Everyone else will keep dragging his sh!tty personality whenever we want to just like how you dragged Usak and called him "immature" and "narcissistic" and even brought up his age because of his chicken that he needs for his JOB that he literally needed to leave the show for (through lots of tears) while defending ShuNO as he constantly humiliates Dai all the time and naps in his couch all day as everyone else does the work for him, such sense of unity!

Anyway let me be clear that I will always only drag ShuNO the TV character.

We all know Reality TV is heavily edited and exaggerated. ShuNO could be a whole different person in real life for all we know.

So I will NEVER support people sending him or any other contestant hate in real life through their personal social media accounts. Nobody wants another Terrace House tragedy.

But dragging his TV character on a random gay pop culture forum that he will never know even exists is fine. :fan:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Except ShuNO does NOT have autism so you can't compare him to people who do have it

You know you can still stan his visuals without having to defend his sh!tty personality right?

How do you know Shun doesn't have autism? I am 32 years old and I was diagnosed 1 year ago at 31, although I think their behavior is more linked to life but who knows...

35 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Everyone else will keep dragging his sh!tty personality whenever we want to just like how you dragged Usak and called him "immature" and "narcissistic" and even brought up his age because of his chicken that he needs for his JOB that he literally needed to leave the show for (through lots of tears) while defending ShuNO as he constantly humiliates Dai all the time and naps in his couch all day as everyone else does the work for him, such sense of unity!

In my defense, I issued that opinion before watching ep 5 and 6. Yesterday I saw it and I understand Usak more. I even cried at his farewell and I was very harsh.

I'm convinced that Babe doesn't have a straight bone in him.

3 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

452755144_8774190869262809_4335310726364

1wpqLy_3f.jpg

inch resting

Oh wow :lakitu:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.