Boys Love

JonginBey

CDN media

CDN media

Cher wearing shorts and then he and his husband DID NOT KISS EACH OTHER at that moment!!!! THIS IS FAR WORSE THAN THAT HIGH-FIVE!

Also Wandee floating the possibility of breaking up so that Yoryak will be free to explore more options while he studies in the States. :hoetenks:

CDN media

CDN media

Drake-T.IT-le are cute 2gether

Edited by Genius1111

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

The FBI of bl :lakitu: work time extra

El rebote ep 7 y 8 They were two good episodes, many couples, and several potential ones, I hope it continues like this

Frank  body is insane:gaycat2:

The way he's gotten so thicc after filming The Boyfriend :WAP: I really need a Kazutoe avi, I haven't watched or cared about His Fad since TB premiered :skull:

GSI9BYdXQAA4DuG?format=jpg&name=large

GSGy84sacAA7EHc?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

they're back and jus in time for King's birthday too

• Like 3

@Genius1111 kinda need a foursome moment with GreatInnMarkOhm, and Mond in there too:WAP:

wandee goodday finale 

I really liked the series, it touched on topics of sexual diversity, sexual diseases and many topics of self-improvement, but I liked the chemistry of both couples, and that we had two confirmed actors from the community is a plus

The only thing I would have liked was a little more toxicity hahaha everything was too vanilla for my taste XD

7.5/10

Edited by Nebur

Erd's post

GTGiuaxacAAaWSz?format=jpg&name=4096x409

3 hours ago, Nebur said:

wandee goodday finale 

I really liked the series, it touched on topics of sexual diversity, sexual diseases and many topics of self-improvement, but I liked the chemistry of both couples, and that we had two confirmed actors from the community is a plus

The only thing I would have liked was a little more toxicity hahaha everything was too vanilla for my taste XD

7.5-8/10

Not just vanilla, but many things did not make sense, who sings a song during their grant awarding ceremony, unless you are a princess in a Disney movie :ryan3:gmmtv truly the thai Disney channel.

Edited by max8max7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Nebur said:

wandee goodday finale 

7.5/10

7.5 is alot for this $h!t of a show

not even da beautiful men can save da atrocious story 

i dont know if i will go back to finish wandee goodday and my stand-in :rip: i will prolly hate watch the rest of wg bc i was already at ep9

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

i dont know if i will go back to finish wandee goodday and my stand-in :rip: i will prolly hate watch the rest of wg bc i was already at ep9

sis we in da same boat

i dropped MSI after Joe decided he was gonna become a sex slave for Ming

and i haven't seen da last three episodes of WG cuz its jus so wrong lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

sis we in da same boat

i dropped MSI after Joe decided he was gonna become a sex slave for Ming

and i haven't seen da last three episodes of WG cuz its jus so wrong lol

40 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

Da way I still need to see the last 4 episodes of both Wandee BigD1ck and My Stand In as well:clownny:

I'll have to tune in this next weekend since I'm kinda free and want to see more of Miss Inn and Poom/Up

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Nebur said:

wandee goodday finale

:suburban:

12 hours ago, Nebur said:

wandee goodday finale 

7.5/10

I'm still kinda trying to finish ep7 :fan: Great is serving but plot is kinda boring and I swear some scenes looks so repetitive af:gaycat6: 

My stand in finale was so mushy ddd :rip: 

it all feels unearned 

23 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

@Genius1111 kinda need a foursome moment with GreatInnMarkOhm, and Mond in there too:WAP:

This sounds like you're craving for Only Fans Season 2, which already has Pakin and Mond. 

I just need the original couples + Mix and the perpetual supporting actors Papang, Title, Drake and POON (who will magically make his way into the story because he's cute and talented). Throw in Neo's girlfriend Mint as well. She can be the female Boston or some femme fatale.

Honestly, anything post-Only Friends by GMMTV that is not geo-blocked over here has been rather meh. The one show that I enjoyed the most was My Precious. And for the 10th time or so, I am begging you guys to watch this. It's basically the straight version of Only Boo and it is mildly Bad Buddy coded in a few of the OhmNanon scenes. The NanonFluke kiss is only rivalled by MarcPoon's scehe in We Are so far this year.

____

The way you guys were hyping up My Stand-In in the first 2 months and now it's nearly crickets. I would like to watch, but it won't ever be on Youtube.

Edited by Genius1111

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

Honestly, anything post-Only Friends by GMMTV that is not geo-blocked over here has been rather meh. The one show that I enjoyed the most was My Precious. And for the 10th time or so, I am begging you guys to watch this. It's basically the straight version of Only Boo and it is mildly Bad Buddy coded in a few of the OhmNanon scenes. The NanonFluke kiss is only rivalled by MarcPoon's scehe in We Are so far this year.

____

The way you guys were hyping up My Stand-In in the first 2 months and now it's nearly crickets. I would like to watch, but it won't ever be on Youtube.

Just watch MSI on KissKh

OMG

three dates this week on The Boyfriend

Edited by dabunique

Kazuto 's Mist

Taehon

Ikuo

Ricotta

Usak

Alan

13 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

I'm still kinda trying to finish ep7 :fan: Great is serving but plot is kinda boring and I swear some scenes looks so repetitive af:gaycat6: 

I know what you mean, I left ep 11 halfway and finished it on Sunday along with the ending, but watching  the phone and moving forward a lot:coffee:

just like stand my in ep finale I couldn't finish the last ep it all seemed so stupid to me

The truth is many bl I have a hard time finishing Be my favorite I didn't see the final episode either, I lost interest even though I liked

We are it's super boring I left it at ep 9:deadbanana2:

many bl start well but end badly, although stand my in I will finish watching this weekend, maybe the end, but Joe's self-love seems null to me.

Edited by Nebur

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

____

imagine watching only BL from gmmtv:deadbanana4:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.