• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

GSxeIoVbUAA2HGo?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

The Boyfriend EP6 (continuation)

Team Ikuo :mandown: 

Spoiler

ShuNO really expects Dai's world to revolve around him? After rejecting and pushing him away then suddenly sleeping on his lap only to swat his hand away? "I'm not worried about Ikuo I know Dai will always choose me." ShuNO get over yourself! YOU rejected him! :deadbanana:

At least Kazutoe isn't giving Anal mixed signals after friendzoning him :clap3: Ryota has a chance now! :fan:

Taeheonty is basically just there, who even knows who he likes

2 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

The Boyfriend EP6 (continuation)

Team Ikuo :mandown: 

Hide contents

ShuNO really expects Dai's world to revolve around him? After rejecting and pushing him away then suddenly sleeping on his lap only to swat his hand away? "I'm not worried about Ikuo I know Dai will always choose me." ShuNO get over yourself! YOU rejected him! :deadbanana:

At least Kazutoe isn't giving Anal mixed signals after friendzoning him :clap3: Ryota has a chance now! :fan:

Taeheonty is basically just there, who even knows who he likes

i'm over ShuNO

maybe this isn't the show for u

da prudeness in this show

Shun losing it over nudes in Dai's phone

Kazuto bein scared of how sexual Alan is

i finally caught up on the boyfriend it was refreshing my only complaint is why didn't the production team plan more things for them to do? they way they stayed in the house for a month long and they barely did anything in the house where are the activities? where are the challenges? :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

On 7/17/2024 at 10:20 AM, dabunique said:

Sparks Camp

Chile da Sparks ceremony opened up a bag of mess

Zahur choosing Universe who chose Alan who chose Paco who chose Ejay LOL

once again Pipoy, Martin, Kyle, and Miggy with NO sparks

GSsW3r6aoAAOCdr?format=jpg&name=large

Kyle & Miggy breaking down in their confessionals because no one has chosen dem and Martin like oh well i'm used to it LOL

Gagged at everyone turning on Universe. Also living for Martin having self-respect :clap3:

• Like 1

Just watched The boyfriend ep 4 and Shun is so complicated 🫠 Poor Dai

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

Kazuto bein scared of how sexual Alan is

Now I wonder if things would be different if it was Usak giving him the massage

CXCcDzK.thumb.jpg.cb7870a493f945d5c63564

But I think it's mostly to do with Alan being too abrupt and not even asking for permission (like the back hug) or he just realized he's just not into him

We know Kazuto isn't afraid of sex :fan:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

i finally caught up on the boyfriend it was refreshing my only complaint is why didn't the production team plan more things for them to do? they way they stayed in the house for a month long and they barely did anything in the house where are the activities? where are the challenges? :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

They literally have to work serving coffee on top of their regular day jobs too :dies:

Was about to drag MDLers for saying ShuNO was right in

Spoiler

rejecting Dai cause Dai became instantly friendly with the new contestant (Um cause ShuNO already rejected Dai first???)

But then another MDLer posted Usak's OF so I'm good for now

CXCcDzK.thumb.jpg.cb7870a493f945d5c63564

Damn, Kazuto's bu$$y must be magical, everybody wants a PIECE :WAP: Give us Summer Love Hunt (2024 Version), don't be shy!

Spoiler

GSsTSbVWkAMk24i?format=jpg&name=large

Real acting is back!

• Like 2

GS2AQfra0AAD6ix?format=jpg&name=large

Frank rejoining GMMTV news in 3, 2, 1...

Also, y'all remember when Miss Saint was accused of selling bvssy to sponsors back in the day.

Eye have a felling (no proof of course) that this is actually the case with Miss Lee Long.

GS1yTvCaUAAEHaC?format=jpg&name=medium

4 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

GS2AQfra0AAD6ix?format=jpg&name=large

Frank rejoining GMMTV news in 3, 2, 1...

Also, y'all remember when Miss Saint was accused of selling bvssy to sponsors back in the day.

Eye have a felling (no proof of course) that this is actually the case with Miss Lee Long.

95% sure that Frank is rejoining. It's not like GMMTV forced him out in the first place.

If Bright appears in Enigma 2 as the villain (as hinted at the end of the Enigma 1), then in 2025, we may potentially have a series each from SingtoKrist, OffGun, TayNew, DrakeFrank and BrightWin (in some capacity, not necessarily as lovers).

My Love Mix Up (GeminiFourth's version) Episode 7

I was worried that Mr Annop (Papang) would be a home of phobe. However, as he is a guy who dresses like Por (Ford Arun) in My School President, there was no chance in hell that he would be a homo-hater.

Spoiler

In fact, once again, Papang's character is a phag and he is dating the Home Economics teacher Mr Sin (played by Pop).

yeah i'm sorry My Love Mixup is so not it

they keep changing da story left and right

why not jus make an original story and stop with da remakes if u gonna let it be trash like da show is now

my poor babies don't deserve this 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

My Love Mix Up (GeminiFourth's version) Episode 7

I was worried that Mr Annop (Papang) would be a home of phobe. However, as he is a guy who dresses like Por (Ford Arun) in My School President, there was no chance in hell that he would be a homo-hater.

Hide contents

In fact, once again, Papang's character is a phag and he is dating the Home Economics teacher Mr Sin (played by Pop).

this character doesn't even exist, once again GMMTV servin trash

CDN media

CDN media

CDN media

CDN media

To be honest, when I watched 2gether, I found MilPhukong to be such a strange couple. But DrakeFrank are cute 2gether.

• Like 1

r/GMMTV - More Heart killers updates 😫

r/GMMTV - More Heart killers updates 😫

r/GMMTV - The Heart Killers Q2 👀🔥🚨

r/GMMTV - The Heart Killers Q2 👀🔥🚨

Comment Image

What I look forward to seeing in Heart Killers: Joong's face, Joong's abs, First's good acting, Khaotung's good acting

Heart Killers will serve Talent, Acclaim, Beauty and Success, but it will only be achieved by each of the 3 main actors that I acknowledge contributing something, and none of them is able to simultaneously all 4. :nicole:

10 minutes ago, dabunique said:

yeah i'm sorry My Love Mixup is so not it

they keep changing da story left and right

why not jus make an original story and stop with da remakes if u gonna let it be trash like da show is now

my poor babies don't deserve this 

did you watch century of love? i watched the first two eps a few days ago it was good

I thought Gemini was straight??!

The way he looked at Dew...

• Haha 1

CDN media

PapangPop, they are so fine.

CDN media

Extremely unstable, which is not a very good sign

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.