Boys Love

JonginBey

Boyfriend ep 4 Usak and his chicken... oh my god:bibliahh:

Kazuto 
He has everyone strangled, I love it, 
:heart2:

As for Shun and Dai, I still think that Shun, if he wants stability, shouldn't go with Dai even though I like Dai and his vibe but they are polar opposites.

• Replies 22.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyfriend ep 5 It's only 7 minutes into the episode and even though I didn't want Shun with Dai, darling Shun... your words say no but your face says yes... an extrovert with an introvert, yes it can work sometimes so...:biblionny:

14 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

yes but now i'm more entertained by the fight between yj and mk, hope they fight again next week :ryan3:

Oh 

maybe I will watch this :ryan3:

Wait he looks cute outside of the show, maybe I'm starting to see the appeal (physically at least)

GSnYnF-bIAEKGAH?format=jpg&name=large

I'll watch EP5 and EP6 later

• Like 1

GSnQimNbIAEtgZd?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 1

Sparks Camp

Chile da Sparks ceremony opened up a bag of mess

Zahur choosing Universe who chose Alan who chose Paco who chose Ejay LOL

once again Pipoy, Martin, Kyle, and Miggy with NO sparks

GSsW3r6aoAAOCdr?format=jpg&name=large

Kyle & Miggy breaking down in their confessionals because no one has chosen dem and Martin like oh well i'm used to it LOL

This happened in episode 2, incredible how Netflix didn't broadcast it... these talks are necessary to not judge people... that's the bad thing about the editing of the program leaving out these important things:coffee2:

I left this series around ep 9, and I doubt I'll watch it, but I'm glad this couple is having their moment:hippo:

Edited by Nebur
  • Like 1

CDN media

CDN media

Chain mustered up his courage to announce to everyone that he liked Pun.

Also everyone else: OK noted, thanks for the notification.

• Like 1

CDN media

CDN media

CDN media

CDN media

I waited 4 freaking months and  freaking finally, Chain and Penguin Pun were so god damn hungry for each other and it's reflected in their kisses.

In my totally unbiased opinion, MarcPoon had the best kisses of the entire year. I screamed and gasped wayyy too loudly! :wanda: :falcon: 

Edited by Genius1111
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nebur said:

I left this series around ep 9, and I doubt I'll watch it, but I'm glad this couple is having their moment:hippo:

The way MarcPoon only started interacting with each other this year and they delivered right off the bat!

When they both wore suits to attend a ceremony to receive tokens of appreciation, loads of people on the GMMTV IG page thought they were actually going to get engaged/married. :sistrens: The power that they have!

CDN media

Rare clip of Phuwin on top of Pond.

The problem with We Are is that there were too many PondPhuwin scenes and the characters behaving in an infantile manner a little too often (like Satang sticking out his tongue and making faces wayyyy too often).They also did Title (Kleun) and Ciize (Fai) dirty. I was left wondering whether Fang's and Poom's brother Oat (the 3rd brother in the family) would be a plot point in the final episode, but oh well, the director probably never considered that. (It could be something to work on in a 2nd season or more likely, an Our Skyy 3 episode. 

Having said that, PhuwinWinnyAouMarcPoon (PeemQTanChainPun) as a group of five gay besties is seriously freaking wholesome and they basically the antithesis of the Only Friends friend group. 

Edited by Genius1111

22 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

The way MarcPoon only started interacting with each other this year and they delivered right off the bat!

When they both wore suits to attend a ceremony to receive tokens of appreciation, loads of people on the GMMTV IG page thought they were actually going to get engaged/married. :sistrens: The power that they have!

and the scenes that I saw behind the camera of the kiss and the extended version that I uploaded, it was a great kiss I need to give them a series and as you say poom is almost always shirtless

43 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

r/boyslove - Thai Addicted Heroin is coming in August to WeTV. And based on this chart Only (You Qi sub) isn't secretly in love w/ Pop (Bai Louyin sub) 😬😩 lol

Addicted (Large Age Gap version) is coming

As a blind fan of Addicted Heroin, I will watch it despite, I LOVE  addicted, for all the reasons I have mentioned, it is my favorite. The book gave me so many emotions, although I have FAITH that Taiwan WILL MAKE THE REMAKE WE DESERVE

Edited by Nebur

I HEAR THE SUNSPOT ep 4 :gaycat7: Taichi and  Kohei  both contrast of their personalities I love them they are so different, they have me on their feet
:WAP:

Tul sex Appeal is insane :flame:

Edited by Nebur

The Boyfriend EP5

I'm gonna skulldrag ShuNO a bit cause he's just so weird and emo I can't :priceless: 

Spoiler

Why did you even join a dating show sis? I- and then you're only saying this now and you wouldn't even have bothered mentioning it at all if he never came to your room himself and asked you why the **** you ghosted him? Really speaks to your level of maturity. I hate Dai too but nobody deserves this (ghosting without explanations and humiliating the both of you after the no match thing being public :priceless:) Communication sis! It's kinda important! Not dragging it out for days and taking naps 24/7 like Snorlax and boring the viewers' brains out. Nothing personal it's probably all scripted but I just can't with ShuNO's TV character or whatever.

Yas colorful hair lady host, clock him! Are people supposed to be silent and emo at a ******* aquarium date with the cute little fish? LMAO wtf!

Anyway, nice room for the sleepover date

OMG I love Japanese baths :priceless:

Yeah he was moving way too fast physically, of course I side with my fave Kazutoe :heart2:

The love triangle is love triangleing :dies: So delicious!

Spoiler

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII???? WHY YOU OF ALL PEOPLE :weeps: Don't leave the show, daddy! WTF? If anyone should leave it should be.... :mandown: Jk

OMFG already leaving with the suitcase and everything, so unserious :deadbanana4: Not even a farewell dinner first?

Why does it feel like he's dying LMFAO :deadbanana2:

Oh his ART, the TALENT, I will miss him :weeps:

The Boyfriend EP6

Taeheonty and Godsei now have the least screen time so far after Kazutoe's 2 episode arc :dies: Hopefully it's their time to shine now

Godsei said yep now it's my time to shine :dies: Ahh he's the cutest contestant I love him :heart2:

Spoiler

It's just not the same without Godsak and his infamous chicken smoothies :weeps:

Finally some looks from the drag queen

Omg ShuNO back at it again with his mixed signals antics :zzz: Yes keep dragging him, hosts!

I'll finish the rest of the episode tomorrow I don't wanna run out of BL entertainment for the week :rip:

The Rebound Ep7 :jonny6:

The main villain is so hot. That kiss in the bathtub scene with Q :jonny6:

I'm shipping the principal and the hot basketball coach too :jonny6:

Frank's body :jonny6:

Ryu vs Atom. I hate love triangle. Let them be a throuple. :jonny6:

Not all 3 of them sleep in the same bed. :jonny6: 

Miss Zen is so lucky :jonny6:

Ryu finally confessed when Atom was about to confess :deadbanana4:. This *****

Next episode preview :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.