Boys Love

JonginBey

Why are inhalers so popular in BLs. I thought their use was to clear blocked noses... What other uses are there?

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Danuea gurl I’m a need u to be strong 

Don’t fall for Nine 

Daonuea gurl u in danger of u keep lookin at Nine 

Oh u better run now Daonuea gurl

dats right gurl u let him have it 

don’t listen to him. Omg run now!!!!!

Nine has no shame 

has a live in girlfriend and is friends with Tee who he knows is dating Daunuea and here tryin to tap dat ass again 

Dats right gurl u better make Nine pressed 

Poor Daonuea she’s giving into Nine and Tee is waiting with dinner at her apartment 

Spoiler

Come thru sex scene tho ?

? 

Spoiler

It’s da thrusting for me y’all 

Daonuea gurl

Spoiler

FVjptHWXwAEIL2E?format=jpg&name=medium

FVN85y0XEAEfzoy?format=jpg&name=900x900

19 minutes ago, dabunique said:

FVN85y0XEAEfzoy?format=jpg&name=900x900

Is this show as explicit as kinnporsche 

30 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Is this show as explicit as kinnporsche 

Sex scenes r strong but nothing like KP for now. There has to be a reason YT banned them from posting episodes ? 

Plus and Minus Ep. 11

Not this ***** throwing water on Ze Shou and playing victim as if she didn’t just try to get with his man.

Kinnporsher ep 11 it was ridiculously cute the part of kinn and porsher as couples:heart::allears: I didn't care less about VEGAPETE from the previous episode and half of this episode  BUT

Now I live for VEGAPETE :WAP: I know I'm sick of loving a relationship like this but that last half of the episode was a 180 degree turn.:jonnycat:

16 hours ago, dabunique said:

Don’t forget everybody. Miss @touya kinomoto needs all submissions for BL King this weekend 

i know that's right

get your ballots in now or not since i like the results of the rate so far lol jk

Watching Check Out Ep 2 now

As expected Nine is a trash manipulative player :giraffe:

Gays like Daonuea better love themselves and not fall in love in him.

Edited by discreetinside

i don't come into this thread often, but i finally found time to watch Cherry Magic :gaycat6:

the way they told a great story without getting the actors to do any kissing :clap3:(a bit homophobique, but great nonetheless)

it taught me love can be respectful, patient and kind :heart:

classic-mariah-carey.gif

17 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

i don't come into this thread often, but i finally found time to watch Cherry Magic :gaycat6:

the way they told a great story without getting the actors to do any kissing :clap3:(a bit homophobique, but great nonetheless)

classic-mariah-carey.gif

yup they did what they had to do... now if we could only watch the movie anywhere

not Tay having food poisoning less than a week before their long-postponed fan meeting :rip:

2 hours ago, Smarticle said:

classic-mariah-carey.gif

:pukey:

did anyone see episode 5 and 6 of To my star season 2? Is it worth seeing or do we have to flee? BL udapte's Twitter scared me and I don't want to see it until it's over:dancehall3:

this is panned?

1 minute ago, Nebur said:

did anyone see episode 5 and 6 of To my star season 2? Is it worth seeing or do we have to flee? BL udapte's Twitter scared me and I don't want to see it until it's over:dancehall3:

this is panned?

ep5 & ep6 were the weakest and slowest episodes so far, but i think bl update was kinda overreacting? because there's nothing that serious happened in these two episodes?

2 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

Hide contents

ep5 & ep6 were the weakest and slowest episodes so far, but i think bl update was kinda overreacting? because there's nothing that serious happened in these two episodes?

ah ok, although in the Hastag everything is canceling the chef:rip:  Kang Seo Joon you deserve to move on, and him need to gain self-esteem he is handsome, rich, good-hearted, romantic, he deserves better than the emotionless insipid useless indecisive chef that:coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.