Top Posters In This Topic

CDN media

CDN media

I love penguins, I love Poon, I love a scene with both Poon and penguins in it

• Like 1

CDN media

CDN media

CDN media

We Are is the first show since Only Friends to not have a cursed penultimate episode.

We Are objectively has a meh script and has a few dumb characters, but I always look forward to the non-PondPhuwin scenes every week.

I also cannot believe we may be getting a 5th couple in the form of MickMatt (TeeJJ) or even a throuple in the form of MickMattBeer (TeeJJPepper)

Edited by Genius1111

After a long WACK day I can finally turn my brain off and enjoy The Fuckboyfriend :)

Just started EP1 and wtf Taeheon, Ryota and Gensei are instantly the HOTTEST guys out of these 5, why is everybody talking about ShuN/A (he looks so bored and about to fall asleep any second) and Dailusional of all people :priceless: I guess cause of their drama later

Taeheon DADDY :WAP:

1yy0q6J.jpeg

3o3Jprj.jpeg

wojbvgd.jpeg

Gensei = very cute and charming, Ryota = kinda cool and interesting

The fujos can have ShuN/A

• Like 1

The Boyfriend EP1

Got jumpscared by the hosts :priceless: A foreign concept to me as I've only watched His Fad S1-S3 so far :dies: They get a whole month! :jonny6:

Taeheonty is such a smart daddy I fall even more in love, he's so well put together and like a leader

Kazuto is cute too love a man who can cook :-*

This show moves fast :deadbanana: I'm not used to this pacing

Kazuto is becoming my new fave, what a pure soul :gaycat6:

Minus points to Taeheonty for using AI :)

The side plots :dies: So they just randomly leave the house just like that? Why not celebrate your bday with the new hunties? :priceless: What does he see in Shun, no offense :skull:

Omg lady leave Kazuto alone! Pure people like that can exist :'(

Usak is hot :-*

Spoiler

x7UgZHs.jpeg

• Haha 1

The Boyfriend EP2

Chicken smoothie? :toofunny2:

This lady host in the middle keeps projecting on the contestants :) Does she write fanfics or doujinshis or something?

That's that me espresso :fan: Just f*ck already!

Gensei gives me Oku Tomoya from Minatoad vibes :gaycat3: Both so handsome

699f54800a595d291efe875a05846c46.jpg

Got jumpscared by the bath scene :rip: I love Japan!

Nooooo not someone falling for ShuN/A again? What do these men see in him :gaycat7: My ship is sinking, Godsei is right there! :shakeno:

This budget talk makes me anxious :skull: But it lowkey brings out a good conversation cause these things also happen in a relationship :gaycat6:

Omg you gotta be kidding, ShuN/A again again? Does he attract the customers? I guess they did make more than the first day

Kazuto already has the least screen time out of everyone and he keeps leaving the house :gaycat7: Gensei is my placeholder fave for now

That barista + chef combo making 11.6k in a day IKTR! :clap3: But I feel like nobody likes Kazuto for some reason :'( No one cares about Usak either, probably cause of the chicken :rip:

• Haha 2

The Boyfriend EP3

I keep waiting for the drag queen host to show us some drag queen looks but he's still the same today :dies: And the pink haired lady host is so cute I like her, I just know she reads BL manga

I'm beyond tired of whatever ShuN/A is pulling right now

Oh, so that was his motive

200.gif?cid=a595bef34e4xxwmgotuq7sl9plpk

Oh ShuN/A HATES this new guy :priceless: OMG they what? This isn't gonna end well for ShuN/A and Dai especially cause of their first problem :skull: Now I get why people are obsessed with their ship, there's so much DRAMA :eatpopcorn: They're still my least faves though

What were they even debating about, I lost the plot :skull:

Gensai :weeps:

I like Alan! He relates well with others unlike some :)

I bet Kazuto will have MDLers saying oh he's just in this show to promote his restaurant, especially since he said he doesn't mind not finding romance :dies: I'm getting Seonwoo flashbacks, except Kazuto is literally MIA for most of the 3 eps so far :rip:

This is basically the Dai x Shun show, I LOST!

Edit: This MDLer is right, he needs friends and a found family first before a relationship :rip: And might I add some therapy

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

The Boyfriend EP3

I keep waiting for the drag queen host to show us some drag queen looks but he's still the same today :dies: And the pink haired lady host is so cute I like her, I just know she reads BL manga

I'm beyond tired of whatever ShuN/A is pulling right now

Oh, so that was his motive

200.gif?cid=a595bef34e4xxwmgotuq7sl9plpk

Oh ShuN/A HATES this new guy :priceless: OMG they what? This isn't gonna end well for ShuN/A and Dai especially cause of their first problem :skull: Now I get why people are obsessed with their ship, there's so much DRAMA :eatpopcorn: They're still my least faves though

What were they even debating about, I lost the plot :skull:

Gensai :weeps:

I like Alan! He relates well with others unlike some :)

I bet Kazuto will have MDLers saying oh he's just in this show to promote his restaurant, especially since he said he doesn't mind not finding romance :dies: I'm getting Seonwoo flashbacks, except Kazuto is literally MIA for most of the 3 eps so far :rip:

1 hour ago, Da Vinci said:

This is basically the Dai x Shun show, I LOST!

Edit: This MDLer is right, he needs friends and a found family first before a relationship :rip: And might I add some therapy

the hatred against Lord Shun, the lack of respect, however even though he is my favorite along with ryota, shun went through a difficult life, he has that kdrama beauty and shows feelings, of insecurity, emotion, disinterest that is a plus and I also think that he needs friends, family, not becthe hatred against Lord Shun, the lack of respect, however even though he is my favorite along with ryota, shun went through a difficult life, he has that kdrama beauty and shows feelings, of insecurity, emotion, disinterest that is a plus and I also think that he needs friends, family, not because he said he DOESN'T HAVE A FAMILY, he wants to start a family with children, etc. that's why he is looking for a partner, that way they can heal TOGETHER

and I really hope he gets love but I doubt that Dai can give it to him, Shun should not waste time with him If you want something serious, Maybe if they are a couple, it wouldn't be bad either, but it should be clear that at most they would last a couple of years until the Dai cheats on him with a man or woman OR BOTH.

Emily Rose GIFs | Tenor

I HEAR THE SUNSPOT ep 3:gaycat2:this is fk3ng good:gaycat7:

Japan is annihilating me with three blows at once

i hear the sunspot

takara no vidro

the boyfriend 

Golden Trio Gif Tumblr

Edited by Nebur

Dai is supposed to be 22?

Teyana Taylor Page GIF

Also, I saw someone posting these 2 photos of Ikuo:

GSG51zHbEAA5Eup?format=jpg&name=mediumGSG51zFaUAEw3H_?format=jpg&name=medium

Is this supposed to be the same person? (Not shade, he just looks diff in the photos, in the second 1 he's giving Miss Wayne Song a bit)

I have not started this show yet.

st3762ku0pbd1.jpg

Apparently these are the 'official' GMMTV couples.

KristSingto - old hags who need to retire

OffGun - old hags who need to stop starring in irrelevant BLs

TayNew - old hags who are lazy and relying on good will a bit tew much

EarthMix - They deserve all the fandom and attention that FirstKhaotung is getting

PondPhuwin - great gowns, beautiful gowns

ForceBook - their upper bodies (to the neck) look GOOD!

JoongDunk - now imagine all the resources other couples might get if Joong became a full time model and Dunk stopped being in the entertainment industry/GMMTV:WAP:

JimmySea - I refuse to engage!

FirstKhaotung - I guess they can act.

GeminiFourth - a bit basic but currently 1 of the better ships where their popularity makes sense

MilkLove - I guess now that it's finished I can say that 23.5 is one of the most boring shows ever. They served more in their limited screentime in Bad Buddy

SeaKeen - cute for an indie moment!

WinnySatang - supporting actors in a leading role!

GreatInn - please BL gods let them have all the payola that ForceBook received:jonny5: They also are part of the current visual trinity of fixed couples along PondPhuwin and TayNew

BounPrem - points for remaining the (as of right now) most relevant thing from UWMA. Still didn't get past episode 3 of Between Us

• Like 1

That "Boys Love is creepy?" thread completely BACKFIRING warms my heart, I didn't even need to post (CMBYN alone...) or acknowledge the thread :dies:

Judging and generalizing an entire genre (that's also underrated cause Asians are underrated) because of...hearsay and reading random things online without verifying or researching it :juanny:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

That "Boys Love is creepy?" thread completely BACKFIRING warms my heart, I didn't even need to post (CMBYN alone...) or acknowledge the thread :dies:

Judging and generalizing an entire genre (that's also underrated cause Asians are underrated) because of...hearsay and reading random things online without verifying or researching it :juanny:

what thread? on atrl? i'm noisy need to know where the drama is

On 7/10/2024 at 6:40 PM, Genius1111 said:

r/ThaiBL - Poon's visuals 🥰

CDN media

I need buff Poon to be shirtless later this year

Imagine him and Fluke Nattanon staring as the main pair in a BL. The cuteness and beauty overload we would've gotten:superman:

not all of us coming into dat thread to defend BL's LOL

for those who aren't watching Sparks Camp

GSNs5gSboAA7jsj?format=jpg&name=large

they were revealing sexual secrets yesterday and he likes his arm pits licked and one of da queens volunteered to lick his arm pit right there 

35 minutes ago, dabunique said:

for those who aren't watching Sparks Camp

GSNs5gSboAA7jsj?format=jpg&name=large

they were revealing sexual secrets yesterday and he likes his arm pits licked and one of da queens volunteered to lick his arm pit right there 

There's a second season? OMG

Whew the SERVE! I need to give it a rewatch. 

Edited by DanyelP23
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

They also are part of the current visual trinity

Not with those faces.

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.