• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Wandee Goodday  EP.10 It was a great episode, I think it was the best, it was very mature, emotional, it was life itself.:clap3: The performances of the two boxing brothers were outstanding

something I noticed and I love that both uke/bottom of both couples are REALLY QUEER MEMBERS so we have excellent representation, as for the two seme/top, who knows if they are bi? Would they have had something behind screens with their partners?:gayliecat1:

Katy Perry - Page 42 - Base - ATRL

Realmente puedes ver la mano de Dios en tu vida?

Edited by Nebur
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

@Katamari Tasogare Outfocus EP1 was interesting :cupid: Somewhat not your average yaoi plot, kinda refreshing

Never read the manga but apparently there will be multiple couples :clap3:

The mangas pretty short :fan: could be an easy read in under an hour :fan:

1 minute ago, Katamari said:

The mangas pretty short :fan: could be an easy read in under an hour :fan:

I enjoyed the suspense and surprises of the episode so I think I'm gonna read the manga after I finish the anime :fan:

Senpai is an Otokonoko EP1 was really cute and fun too, I'm keeping an eye out for that too :fan:

BL anime fans have been eating good this year :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Pinoy Excellence is back 

all episodes (8) r on YouTube 

9 hours ago, JonginBey said:

"because of how rudely he responded to negative comments about him and his girlfriend." Do they not hear themselves? How else should he react? :celestial5:

i don't ship bl actors irl but what he's done was kinda dumb and insentive.

we all know taiwanese bl actors don't "sell" the ships, everybody moves on after everthing is said and done but NatLouis got very popular in china so maybe the fandom there started acting weird and the final straw was louis took his gf to the fan meeting and the aiport where it wasn't a private schedule and the fans were all there (Nat also) :rip::rip::rip:

i really don't care if bl actors have a gf irl but if you wanna make the bl coins just fullfill your duty and be lowkey while promoting?? it's not like he had to sell the fantasy for a long period of time like thai bl actors, he coulda waited a little longer and took the bl money and everybody moved on. the timing of him did all that was so off and he acted like he had to endure so much which insn't the case like what thai bl actors went through so i kinda don't have sympahy for him :mazen:

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

i don't ship bl actors irl but what he's done was kinda dumb and insentive.

we all know taiwanese bl actors don't "sell" the ships, everybody moves on after everthing is said and done but NatLouis got very popular in china so maybe the fandom there started acting weird and the final straw was louis took his gf to the fan meeting and the aiport where it wasn't a private schedule and the fans were all there (Nat also) :rip::rip::rip:

i really don't care if bl actors have a gf irl but if you wanna make the bl coins just fullfill your duty and be lowkey while promoting?? it's not like he had to sell the fantasy for a long period of time like thai bl actors, he coulda waited a little longer and took the bl money and everybody moved on. the timing of him did all that was so off and he acted like he had to endure so much which insn't the case like what thai bl actors went through so i kinda don't have sympahy for him :mazen:

Ah, that makes more sense with context. I thought it was just another case of a BL actor having a gf and getting attacked because of the fans' own delusions (which is still somewhat the case here); but he's definitely a mess for bringing her along for his BL promotional affairs. Not only was it off-putting for the fans but putting his gf in a vulnerable position to be verbally (or potentially physically) attacked.

• Like 1

i heard they phuckin in this show

GSC9I2iWsAA2Gup?format=jpg&name=medium

Just now, dabunique said:

i heard they phuckin in this show

GSC9I2iWsAA2Gup?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

MA'AM!!!!!!

Spoiler

GSC06diWkAAPWdq?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

GSC6-tLa0AAuTZC?format=jpg&name=large

Meet You at the Blossom  :duca:

• Like 1

The Fuckboyfriend definitely seems like it will be a mess and a half :priceless:

GSD7ud0bkAAWULW?format=jpg&name=large

GSD7u0baUAAtXao?format=jpg&name=large

Meanwhile Shun:

GSD8N8QaUAMnFgP?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

The Boyfriend ep 1 :gaygacat6: Netflix should make ALL THE GAY REALITY SHOWS IN ASIA from now on

my favorite is SHUN GOD PROTECT HIM  and the cook the drama at the end OMG I LOVE IT this pod is better than a BL made me feel all the emotions:jonnycat:

Edited by Nebur

The Boyfriend ep 2 :jonnycat: Shun  He deserves someone better than Dai, don't get me wrong, I like Dai, but he's not material for what Shun wants, which is to start a family, so RUN away, baby, run.

Ryota or  Kazuto is more boyfriend material for Shun in the long term than Dai

The Boyfriend ep 3 It was a terrorist act what they did to end the third episode like this..... Now it's time to hold out for a week for another three episodes:biblionny: It was a very emotional episode. The truth is, I hope that everyone can find love. It is seen that everyone or most of them have good feelings.:chick3:

The way Neo was working overtime to blatantly promote Mint. :devil: 

In Only Friends Season 2, perhaps Neo will be debuting Mint as his beard, a la Shawmila.

• Haha 1

The writers and director did AJ dirty once again.

GP6x1H5aUAAuAyp?format=jpg&name=large

His Chicken Smoothies r taking me out lol

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

The way Neo was working overtime to blatantly promote Mint. :devil: 

In Only Friends Season 2, perhaps Neo will be debuting Mint as his beard, a la Shawmila.

Neo looks soo much like Tay in that first picture I had to look twice:gaycat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.