Boys Love

JonginBey

Posted (edited)

CDN media

Cher's reaction ROFL.

CDN media

Their nipples are not erect in their bed scene, methinks.

Thor doing a good job kissing 2 Flukes in 2023 and 2024. Hopefully he will be kissing the other Flukes in 2025 and 2026.

Edited by Genius1111

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

CDN media

CDN media

Gay anthem - Raikantopeni

Gay drinks - Pink milk and Oiishi Honey Lemon

Gay snack - Tao Kae Noi seaweed

Gay dish - Kai Palo

Honestly, Kai Palo does not look or taste appetizing to me.

Meanwhile, Lookwa has kind of become a BL mother of sorts (similar to Kob Songsit).

My School President - Mother of Gun

Moonglight Chicken - Mother of Li Ming

Wandee Good Day - Stepmother of Oyei and Yoryak and eventual stepmother-in-law to Cher and Wandee

Neo shaking his booty like a baguette in the first video. 

I didn't attend this yesterday because it was a ticketed event and I was WFH yesterday and I had too much crap to clear. s:wan:

If it aired on western television, some would see Aoki as an energetic, likable goofball. Others would be highly critical, labeling Aoki as a developmentally different or neurodivergent boy who is being made fun of, similar to Urkel in the old sitcom, Family Matters; the audience laughs at him, not with him.

The Thai version, however, goes in the direction that Atom is just a little backward, the cute nerdy kid who's trying to figure himself out; very similar to a lot of queer teen boy characters in western BL novels. Change the language to English, tweak the Sadhu references, and change Euro Cakes to Twinkies and MLMU Thailand wouldn't seem culturally out of place if it aired on U.S. television. (Check out the character of Cyrus in the Disney Channel's Andie Mack. Atom & Cyrus are very similar.)

_____

The writing is certainly not as good as MSP (and even MSP got draggy in the second half). But I am still watching anyway.

We Are, MLMU Thailand, Wandee Good Day, The Trainee and Only Boo are certainly neither exemplary nor groundbreaking examples of storytelling, but I still watch them. Objectively, Only Boo and WDGD are the best from this year thus far, but they are still light years behind last year's offerings of The Warp Effect, Only Friends, Be My Favorite and Enigma (and I also have a few quibbles with these 4 shows). Can't believe the drop in quality in just 1 year.

Posted (edited)

My STAND IN EP 11 :WAP::gaycat7::gaycat7::gaycat7::gaycat7::gaycat7::gaycat7::gaycat7::gaycat7::gaycat7: THIS EPISODE WAS THE MOST EPIC THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN AN EPISODE OF A THAI SERIES EVER.:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

I SMILE, CRY, HATE CRY AND IN THE END DESPITE EVERYTHING I AGREE WITH THE LAST CHOICE JOE MADE

Spoiler

Self-love is more important Soldier, it's your turn to rest:chick3:

Edited by Nebur
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I still think that Joe is such a good person but HE HAS LITTLE SELF-ESTEEM I HOPE HE CAN LEARN TO VALUE HIMSELF  You need to go to a psychologist.. REMEMBER PEOPLE FIRST YOU THEN YOU AND THEN YOU

Edited by Nebur

Posted (edited)

MDL's collapses due to this episode are absurd... perhaps these stupid B3TCHES didn't pay attention to Joe's noble and altruistic personality... unfortunately Joe is very stupid and good at life so all this outcome makes sense... misfortune

Edited by Nebur

Def shipping Mike and the assistant :gaymuscat:

Posted (edited)

OMG Vampire ep 8 finale: 
The action scenes were very good. I really enjoyed this series. I laughed a lot. The truth is, I wish it had more episodes and a little more budget. It has potential. Haha, this comedy is so bizarre. Haha:bibliahh: Camp Camp and More CAMP :bibliahh:

7/10

Edited by Nebur

GR91OT2aMAAxQKT?format=jpg&name=large

OMG PerthSanta!!!!!

GR9NH_DbgAAUc0D?format=jpg&name=medium

GR9Frfva4AAAOJF?format=jpg&name=medium

GR9FrgpbkAA0n6Y?format=jpg&name=large

GR9FrfYbIAAFvmK?format=jpg&name=medium

GR9FrgtbcAAp7oH?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, dabunique said:

GR91OT2aMAAxQKT?format=jpg&name=large

OMG PerthSanta!!!!!

Santa deserved better than the Perth rat, however I will be supporting him anyway for prince santa:coffee:

Edited by Nebur
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nebur said:

Santa deserved better than the Perth rat, however I will be supporting him anyway for prince santa:coffee:

Same but at least he's got a side role now 

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

r/ThaiBL - RIP to these Taiwanese Bl ships (smh)

"because of how rudely he responded to negative comments about him and his girlfriend." Do they not hear themselves? How else should he react? :celestial5:

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

Same but at least he's got a side role now 

He is also the protagonist of this series. There are 30 episodes, it is estimated that 10 for each couple... this will be a disaster. We are:rip:

29 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

"because of how rudely he responded to negative comments about him and his girlfriend." Do they not hear themselves? How else should he react? :celestial5:

Poor Louis and his is why some hot men won't do BL's

Takara no Vidro  ep 2 :WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP::WAP: I can't wait for the next episode, this is torture, it's already my third favorite Bl( my stand in  is the first) this year, and it's only 2 eps. and my two favorite Bl against all odds are JBL and they are on broadcast at the same time( I hear the sunspot) and this bl :gaygacat6:

Posted (edited)

i'm such in a rut with BL's

i dropped My Stand In half way

and now i can't even watch Wandee LOL

Only Boo honestly was da last good show i liked

also these His Man episodes being over 80 minutes ain't it lol

how's da OffGun show ?

Edited by dabunique

@Katamari Tasogare Outfocus EP1 was interesting :cupid: Somewhat not your average yaoi plot, kinda refreshing

Never read the manga but apparently there will be multiple couples :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.