Boys Love

JonginBey

LITA's PayuRain. Rain is the most idiotic phag character and Payu is is irritating.

• Like 1

• Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

Glad to see this king enjoying himself :gaycat:

4 hours ago, reymiu said:

Part 1 of The Trainee is HILARIOUS AF 

Admittedly I was a little bit skeptical of the show, I was so bored of OffGun's previous TV series "cooking crush"

But The Trainee seems to have great production quality and the cast seem to be really funny. Make me wonder why GMMTV give the show Sunday timeslot when they could have waited for a few more weeks and give Saturday instead (when Wandee ends its run)

In terms of production quality, The Trainee definitely looks better (simply because it is a Pardbee co-production)

For me, at least, the supposed jokes/humor did not land on quite a number of occasions. 

I am also glad to have double Poon this week and for the next 3 weeks, so I won! It's also nice to see that in a show with a very notable ship (OG), quite a lot of the top comments in the Youtube comments section are about people praising Poon or people being excited to see Poon. I feel that Pah in The Trainee and Pun in We Are must be brothers. :gaycat2:

r/GMMTV - Poon as Pah

CDN media

Edited by Genius1111

4 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Took a century but I finally finished Moonlight Chicken. It feels weird to say but, for me, the chemistry between Earth and Mix was off this time around. Not necessarily the actors but their characters. Jim spent so much of the series trying to be emotionally unavailable that by the time they became a couple, it didn't feel worth the wait idk :katie:. Heart and Li Ming definitely carried the series for me. The Alan and Kaipa crumbs were cute as well.

:suburban:

I think the show was filmed in the 2nd half of 2022 when EarthMix were in their divorce era, so that complicated things. In any case, I feel that the Aof and the scriptwriting team wrote JimWen in a relatively underwhelming way, and I was left wanting to have more AlanWen (FirstMix) scenes. The infamous "You're poor, and now you're gay too" scene was not well-executed and not well thought of and viewers were laughing at it, though we understand what Uncle Jim was trying to convey.

EarthMix are supposed to be the 2 main stars, but GemFourth and and arguably Khaotung really stole all the attention away from EM by the the second half  of the season. 

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

Real-life AouBoom and in-show TanFang are pretty much identical. Aou may be enjoying himself a little too much here. 

Edited by Genius1111
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I think the show was filmed in the 2nd half of 2022 when EarthMix were in their divorce era, so that complicated things. In any case, I feel that the Aof and the scriptwriting team wrote JimWen in a relatively underwhelming way, and I was left wanting to have more AlanWen (FirstMix) scenes. The infamous "You're poor, and now you're gay too" scene was not well-executed and not well thought of and viewers were laughing at it, though we understand what Uncle Jim was trying to convey.

EarthMix are supposed to be the 2 main stars, but GemFourth and and arguably Khaotung really stole all the attention away from EM by the the second half  of the season. 

Real-life AouBoom and in-show TanFang are pretty much identical. Aou may be enjoying himself a little too much here. 

Tbh I think I like AouBoom the most in We Are (which is surprising to me)

In We Are: AouBoom > WinnySatang > PondPhuwin > MarcPoon

GRaNFAIa8AAenNe?format=png&name=900x900

23 hours ago, Nebur said:

Shocked it's taec from 2pm never did I think this would happen :jonny3:

Posted (edited)
On 6/30/2024 at 6:12 PM, Nebur said:

Well, it's over for all of your girlies! My King is coming through :clap3::jonnycat:

PS we will be streaming with open arms and open legs :gaycat1:

Edited by Gottasadae
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Katamari said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ThaiBL/s/PP6IGRJx8x

That's interesting didn't know the backlash about tho :suburban:

Finally, Jimmy is OVER.

:suburban:

• Haha 3

GRZjqBQakAAYccU?format=png&name=small

GRddtDlb0AAhIF0?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GRddtDnb0AIbdm0?format=jpg&name=large

Pride in Latin America ... oh Erd u will always be famous lol

GReELHtb0AA8X23?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GRfEEqHb0AMoZcx?format=jpg&name=large

The cast of The Boyfriend

GRbBPoEXQAIW64r?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

The best things in life are free :mandown:

• Haha 1

Have y'all gave Faddy his lashings for his "big return to the BL world!" that turned out to be a bromance? :mandown:

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Have y'all gave Faddy his lashings for his "big return to the BL world!" that turned out to be a bromance? :mandown:

chile and they are doin BL fan service for a non BL show i can't lol

7 minutes ago, dabunique said:

chile and they are doin BL fan service for a non BL show i can't lol

The checks were running dry it seems!

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Wait. :deadbanana2:All that baiting and for what. The way it's universally panned and probably also bombed at the box office/streaming or wherever it was released. 

spacer.png

Are yall talking about A Balloon's Flopping? :deadbanana: Is Faddy = Fandy?

Anyway History2 will forever be THAT classique idrc

58 minutes ago, rp662 said:

Wait. :deadbanana2:All that baiting and for what. The way it's universally panned and probably also bombed at the box office/streaming or wherever it was released. 

spacer.png

Debuted at #6 in its home market with only 1.7M ($52,000 USD) :rip: People caught wind of the queerbaiting before it hit theaters :sistrens:

spacer.png

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Are yall talking about A Balloon's Flopping? :deadbanana: Is Faddy = Fandy?

Anyway History2 will forever be THAT classique idrc

Yes :sistrens: We'll always appreciate History2 in here, but the way some of these BL actors dispose of their BL credentials only to come running back for a coin when the straight route doesn't work out needs to be studied.

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Yes :sistrens: We'll always appreciate History2 in here, but the way some of these BL actors dispose of their BL credentials only to come running back for a coin when the straight route doesn't work out needs to be studied.

Jaechan can't relate :sistrens:

On 6/30/2024 at 10:01 AM, Da Vinci said:

:heart2:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.