• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

His Fad EP3-4

The way I only care about Youngjoon but I also do not give a single crap about his ex drama

When is he getting his own LOVER hello? Truly the new Seonwoo but even Seonwoo had a cute boy toy #1 simp Yunghee who I also liked

200.gif?cid=a595bef3woexr0tf9d5zak7ln8qy

Maybe I should just wait till it's completed and I'll binge watch everything instead of forcing myself to finish each episode

4 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

GRQOcoDWkAAydXY?format=jpg&name=large

Nipple pointy as a needle.

I thot Great was supposed to be the str8 one.

There are straight men who kinda need to do BLs in order to build up their portfolio, and then there are DL bisexual/bicurious/pansexual men who do it to get their fix of man-on-man action while still maintaining a certain veneer. Great is basically a bit like Yoryak, just that he is not a boxing champ.

The My Precious gang is my fave straight friend group. And Nanon carrying that Neo banner is so cute. BL King 2022 supporting BL King 2023. (They should play brothers next!)

Not-so-closeted Neo caught in 4K looking extremely excited to kiss Fluke Pusit. Though both of them have been in GMM for several years, I think this was the only scene where they acted 2gether. 

Although this a straight show, the viewers actually get to see 5 guys kissing another guy, and the man-on-man NanonFluke kiss is arguably more memorable than the NanonFilm kisses. Shippers are also treated to a few cute OhmNanon and NanonChimon and OhmNanonChimon scenes.

The common denominator in the lives Gun/Li Ming/Atom is that they have daddy issues no daddies and they suck at math/academics in general. 

The current/recent GMM series all have guys with daddy issues / absent dads

My Love Mix Up: Atom's dad abandoned him, Kongthap's dad is usually not around, Half's dad is a strict soldier

We Are: The dad Phum's and Fang (and their unnamed 3rd brother) worked overseas for long periods of time and Phum has a strained relationship with his dad

Only Boo: Moo's parents are divorced and his dad is in NZ. Kang's dad died tragically in a car accident. Potae's dad is too busy most of time to care about him. Payos doesn't have any living parents.

Wandee Goodday: Oyei is pissed that his dad divorced his mum and he has gone on to remarry. Wandee doesn't have any living parents. Unsure of Cher's parents.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

i love me some GreatIn but wandee goodday don't excite me anymore 

spacer.png

CDN media

CDN media

This hot guy appeared in both Wandee Good Dick and The Rebound this week.

CDN media

Gun's/Li Ming's mum appeared in Wandee Good Dick as Yoryak's and Oyei's stepmum, whom they hardly interact.

CDN media

Sapol is hot as always, but they need to give him that Manner of Death hairstyle and get him to be in that tight police officer uniform again.

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

There are straight men who kinda need to do BLs in order to build up their portfolio, and then there are DL bisexual/bicurious/pansexual men who do it to get their fix of man-on-man action while still maintaining a certain veneer. Great is basically a bit like Yoryak, just that he is not a boxing champ.

So he's a :giraffe: then? 

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

So he's a :giraffe: then? 

I don't know, I think he's still like uncooked spaghetti. I need more proof in 4K HD though.

Katamari

Edited by Genius1111
  • Haha 1

Part 1 of The Trainee is HILARIOUS AF 

Admittedly I was a little bit skeptical of the show, I was so bored of OffGun's previous TV series "cooking crush"

But The Trainee seems to have great production quality and the cast seem to be really funny. Make me wonder why GMMTV give the show Sunday timeslot when they could have waited for a few more weeks and give Saturday instead (when Wandee ends its run)

Took a century but I finally finished Moonlight Chicken. It feels weird to say but, for me, the chemistry between Earth and Mix was off this time around. Not necessarily the actors but their characters. Jim spent so much of the series trying to be emotionally unavailable that by the time they became a couple, it didn't feel worth the wait idk :katie:. Heart and Li Ming definitely carried the series for me. The Alan and Kaipa crumbs were cute as well.

:suburban:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.