Boys Love

JonginBey

THIS SCENE CAME TRUE Y'ALL :jonnycat: ONE OF MY ALL-TIME FAVE SCENES FROM A BL :jonnycat:

spacer.png

• Like 2

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Stumbled upon I ****** my best friend anime on accident and reading the manga now 

this deviant fujoshi nonsense :bibliahh:

Moo getting knocked out cold ddd :rip: 

CDN media

KaranAchi's wedding should have been on Juneteenth 2025 and not 2024.

In another timeline, TayNew would have been a real married couple. 

Title playing a queer character once again?? Also, nice to see Boston's fark buddies becoming a ship in Wandee Gooddick

Love By Chance 1 - Tum

Be My Favorite - Knot [Straight villain]

Only Friends - Atom [Straight-turned-gay villain]

We Are - Kluen [Gay interloper]

Ploy's Yearbook - random gay?

Perfect10 Liners - Sam [??]

Kidnap - ??

A Summer Odyssey - Ah Li [??] 

He's everywhere!

r/GMMTV - The Trainee's Fitting Pics 🎬❗

r/GMMTV - The Trainee - Character Posters

Is it just me or is Poon now becoming the newest member of Drake, Neo and Pakin's group aka the Holy Trinity of GMMTV side actors? Poon is almost everywhere this year. He's in We Are and soon enough he'll also be in The Trainee, Perfect 10 Liners and Sweet Tooth Good Doctor. He's one of my new faves!!!

I honestly think Drake, Neo, Mark P, Poon, Title, Papang, AJ and JJ can be considered the holy 8-nity of BL side characters.

r/GMMTV - MarcPoon OST for We Are today

CDN media

MarcPoon are lowkey my new fave ship, despite the dearth of scenes they have in We Are All Phags.

• Like 1

CDN media

Pun named the little birdy he rescued "Penguin" / "Guin", and Chain addressed Pun as "Guin's daddy". ChainPun and Guin are essentially a happy family.  :wanda:

• Like 1

Why the acting looks like a mess? I thot this was supposed to give prestige since it's One31?:clack:

Akneeways, I will be SEATED for HIM!

Hopefully Pond Ponlawit has something to work with to keep ha'self in da' BL King rate / get a cute supporting BLAmmy nom.

Sapol Spears debuts FWB (Wandee Goodd1ck OST) LIVE soundcheck performance:gaycatney5:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Sapol Spears debuts FWB (Wandee Goodd1ck OST) LIVE soundcheck performance:gaycatney5:

:rip:

More great gifs/pics of Sapol

CDN media

CDN media

CDN media

CDN media

When Wandee or Yoryak (one of them) suggested roleplaying as police officer / suspect, I was totally expecting a return of Sapol in his hot and tight uniform. Two seconds later, they suggested Teeny Tiger wtf. :rip:

Now that Inn has a hot bod, MaxTul and GreatInn should have a pool party and we can be treated to some interesting man-on-man action, especially between the two ex-boyfriends.

(Also would like to comment that the hairstylists working in Manner of Death did a great job with Great's hair.)

Edited by Genius1111

r/boyslove - Book cover

Only Boo! (source novel)

- In the original novel, Moo is the taller top and Kang is the shorter bottom. 

- Neth is a fashion designer

- Shone is a high society businessman. He's a cousin of Moo, but they aren't close. Shone does try to make a move on Kang. Kang eventually works for Shone.

- TaeYos are Moo's bandmates but not his classmates.

- The second half of the series is way darker.

Like in the series, Kang does leave Moo on the train. In fact, the dialogue in the break-up scene is taken mostly word-for-word from the novel (though part of it is from the previous day at Moo's apartment).

They both more or less go through a complete breakdown. Kang has to quit his job and move with his mom to Nakhon Pathom (the town in the series), where he spends the next six months in a self-blaming, reclusive slump. Moo tries to drown himself in the pool of the band's training house, but is saved by his bandmates, who tell the company to get him psychiatric help.

NGL, I would have preferred the original version of Only Boo to what we were shown. But the adaptation of Only Boo is far better than what happened with Bad Buddy's re-writing.

In Episode 11, I was honestly very disappointed that Shone hitting on Kang only lasted a few seconds. I wouldn't mind a subplot where they tried to make things work (but Kang of course rejecting everything at the end).

I also want to say that Bookie is so much better as Mew/Shone, as compared to his portrayals of Theo/Cher. I did not watch 23.5, but Milk's portrayal of Neth >>>> her portrayal of Ink in Blah Buddy.

CDN media

CDN media

Chain (Marc): You literally eat everything

Me: Yeah, the only things that Pun has not eaten are your D and your a$$

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.