• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

The fact that there’s still some demand for this couple puzzles me. They’re stale at this point :rip:

16 hours ago, dabunique said:

FVIKK2UVEAAv_Ky?format=jpg&name=large
FVIKLRfUYAERsLD?format=jpg&name=large
FVIKLD1VsAA4g91?format=jpg&name=large
FVIKLeoUYAAUVPi?format=jpg&name=large

Now, this is a power couple :jonnycat:

Just curious, are there any BL dramas which feature two teachers or two politicians/political candidates or two spies falling in love? 

35 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Now, this is a power couple :jonnycat:

oh yes, best Korean couple ever

Semantic Error & Light On Me found dead in a ditch 

19 minutes ago, dabunique said:

oh yes, best Korean couple ever

Semantic Error & Light On Me found dead in a ditch 

Don't do both other Korean couples like this :biblio: We need more K-BL couples representation here and for upcoming BL King rate and BLammys :giraffe:

In other related news

The way Jaechan was the blueprint for the active nugu boy group idols to escape nugudom by kissing a guy on BL drama :giraffe:

16 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Don't do both other Korean couples like this :biblio: We need more K-BL couples representation here and for upcoming BL King rate and BLammys :giraffe:

In other related news

The way Jaechan was the blueprint for the active nugu boy group idols to escape nugudom by kissing a guy on BL drama :giraffe:

Not three months away :noparty: I wonder what will fill the gap after TMS 2 ends.

4 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Not three months away :noparty: I wonder what will fill the gap after TMS 2 ends.

Wish it could came sooner but it's understandable they're super busy atm with their comeback single and album right now and upcoming Japanese debut on August like do they have enough time to spend on acting workshop and filmed it :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, dabunique said:

Boun and Prem serving reductive “You Make Me Dance”. The boxing couple did caught my eye though. :gaycat3:

7 hours ago, dabunique said:

not this You Make Me Dance rehash :biblio:

YMMD maybe a fad but it was a decent show. but this one is serving flat. like dead on arrival.

Can someone that watches today's episode of Plus and Minus let me know here if they resolve the plot mess started in ep10?:biblio:

4 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Can someone that watches today's episode of Plus and Minus let me know here if they resolve the plot mess started in ep10?:biblio:

I’ll let u kno later today 

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

I really need to ...check this out. :gaycat4:

The Calvin Klein promo :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I really need to ...check this out. :gaycat4:

The Calvin Klein promo :clap3:

yup since episode 0

Has 1000 Stars Sky In Your Heart been any good?

Ugh my heart is happy with episode 11 of +&-

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

Ugh my heart is happy with episode 11 of +&-

Hmmm, maybe my lazy ass should watch it. :gayalipacat4:EP10 was a mess.

2 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Hmmm, maybe my lazy ass should watch it. :gayalipacat4:EP10 was a mess.

After da disaster of episode 10 I too was worried but finally something right has happened 

7 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Has 1000 Stars Sky In Your Heart been any good?

I've watched the first 2 episodes, and it is giving me ATOTS, 2gether and Enchante vibes. 

Comparing against ATOTS: Rich guy(s) going to a village in northern Thailand (sort of near Chiang Mai). In this case, the trio of Mek, Arm and Mike are there unwillingly. Mek and Arm play gay characters, and they both like Mark. There are more kids in this show, and hopefully we get to see more of them. The village chief in SIYH is better-looking though. :eli:

Comparing against 2gether: Mark really looks like less cute version of Metawin, IMO.  To me, Metawin is cute and attractive while Mark is just cute. Mark's character as Teacher Prince is popular among the villagers, and it feels like he has own version of Sarawat's Wives Club (a Prince's Villagers Club, if you will)

Comparing against Enchante: Many long stares between Mek and Mark

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I've watched the first 2 episodes, and it is giving me ATOTS, 2gether and Enchante vibes. 

Comparing against ATOTS: Rich guy(s) going to a village in northern Thailand (sort of near Chiang Mai). In this case, the trio of Mek, Arm and Mike are there unwillingly. Mek and Arm play gay characters, and they both like Mark. There are more kids in this show, and hopefully we get to see more of them. The village chief in SIYH is better-looking though. :eli:

Comparing against 2gether: Mark really looks like less cute version of Metawin, IMO.  To me, Metawin is cute and attractive while Mark is just cute. Mark's character as Teacher Prince is popular among the villagers, and it feels like he has own version of Sarawat's Wives Club (a Prince's Villagers Club, if you will)

Comparing against Enchante: Many long stares between Mek and Mark

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526d875d3328a6aea715

It’s giving…skip!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.