Boys Love

JonginBey

11 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

max's str8 ass:gaycat2:

9 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

I know Tul must've fumed a bit inside that Max was str8s:wan:

We know that Max is the best straight ally in Thailand, so he must have banged Tul at least a couple of times for real. :sistrens:

I also won't be surprised that Max has kissed Mek on least one occasion, even though both are straight (back when Max was dating Mook). 

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

They could turn 30 someday and I'd still want them to do a Kieta Hatsukoi Season 2 :gaycat7:

GO1fKR6a0AAHTQn?format=jpg&name=900x900

da way i would like a second season of Miss Kieta and not whatever GMMTV is doin right now 

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of Wandee Good Hole Inn will promote his pastry business by having Wandee and Yak eat there. 

Or if it pops up randomly in another BL:ryan3:

Lhlong sis I like you as an actor but I WANTED Max with POND PONLAWIT

7ef4884f8f81395a11d6f2272d5dbd2ccd4020c9

We love a capitalistic home of sexual!:ryan3:June 1st isn't even here yet and Miss Inn is already at IT!

GO5rJdeagAInQYl?format=jpg&name=large

GO5rJdebMAAxXDW?format=jpg&name=large

Come thru Pinoy Meryl Streep 

• Like 1

@pearlmercury @Nebur @dabunique @Genius1111 

y-all need to get up to date with My Stand In Ep6:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

I thot episode 4 was something but I have never felt my blood boil in such a (good) way for a BL in a WHILE.

No wonder this show was made by the same company as I feel you top me in the air:clap3:r:clap3:r:clap3:

r/GMMTV - We Are filming finally wrapped. Here are some cast photos from Tee

The filming for We Are All Phags is done! 

Poon, as usual, looking cute and like a snack. :gaycat1:

r/GMMTV - Win posts new Weibo pics as he is about to attend a GQ event in Shanghai

CDN media

Sarin looks like Metawin more than Metawin's own biological brother, Mick Metas.

r/GMMTV - Pawin lawsuit concludes

CDN media

It has been 3 months since the scandal occurred. The woman who was injured by the falling laptop received some compensation.

___

I of course prefer MarcPoon but Pawin can be the interloper in Perfect 10 Liners.

CDN media

The Cherryphobic manga is still ongoing??!

In celebration (?) of Pawin's exoneration (?), for a lack of better words, here are some pics of him filming We Are All Phags before the scandal hit 3 months prior.

r/GMMTV - "We Are" Q25 photos

r/GMMTV - We Are Q20

r/GMMTV - We Are Q20

r/GMMTV - We are Q15

r/GMMTV - We are Q15

r/GMMTV - We Are Q16 photos. The cast go up Doi Suthep mountain in Chiang Mai.

r/GMMTV - We Are Q16 photos. The cast go up Doi Suthep mountain in Chiang Mai.

r/GMMTV - “We Are” Q22 photos

r/GMMTV - “We Are” Q22 photos

Hello next week in Joe's pathetic life

Spoiler

GO6lwqpWgAAfe4V?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GO6lwqUXsAEiEL3?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I wonder if he shared a room with Louis this year. I saw one NeoMark clip, one clip with Force(?) where he dropped his onigiri, and the pics where he had to sweep the floor.

I wonder if BostonNick had sex in the bathroom in the final clip.

CDN media

r/GMMTV - JossGawin played for opposite teams in today's basketball match

JossGawin high-five bros

Come through Waterboyy!

I still prefer KluayAchi (MondTitle) though. 

Besides the Sarin dating Tie rumor and them having a bakery, there are quite a number of other interesting rumors/claims mentioned.

1. Ohm Thipakorn (Cute Ohm, with Mark Pakin this year) is gay and his boyfriend's IG is apparently isaachin 

2. Noeul (LITA) and Milk (23.5, Bad Buddy, Only Boo) are dating???!!

3. Gaya Sa Pelikula (Not Like The Movies) Ian and Paolo were allegedly dating, but broke off because Ian didn't cease contact with his ex who he had left for Paolo

4. Metawin had a girl follow him into his hotel room late one night (I think @DanyelP23 posted about this last year, but surprisingly it didn't evolve into a larger "scandal")

5. Sarin was outed against his will back in Channel 3. No wonder he wanted to leave despite the success of The Massacre of Teddy Bear. Also surprised that the home of phobic executives were OK with producing Teddy Bear. 

Spoiler

I know another rumor about Inn , might as well post it. Warning, it's not a happy one. I've never seen this discussed in English and only learned about all this myself by reading Thai twitter and Douban through google translate, so take everything I say next with a huge grain of salt.

The story is, back in 2020, he got outed against his will by Thai media. There was an article about his relationship with his current rumored bf, the article claimed that a female co-star refused to play in a series with him once she found out he's queer. People connected the dots and found out the identity of his supposed bf, and Inn had to comment on it. He denied the rumors (but let's face it, he had no other choice) and asked the media and fans to respect his privacy. I also saw claims that he left Channel 3 due to homophobia he received from its higher ups after he got outed. It's a terrible story, so I'm glad he's done well for himself since then and wish him the best of luck in his career and private life.

6. A BL actor who just graduated is bi and is slutty. I thought it was Neo, but he doesn't really film things in his apartment regularly. 

Spoiler

But there was a rumor going that one unexspected bl actor was bi and also how should i put it very much a incredible ****. I did not really put much faith in that rumor til i happened to see a rather intresting image from a graduation. With him being with a girl and a man in a rather intresting take. But who knowns.

Spoiler

I am not really **** shaming as Frankly i don't care either way. It was more the unexspected factor/the suprice factor give who that actor is. Which why that rumor was going. As he is incredibly private with some things, unsexual exclude few dirty jokes. Like having never showed his bedroom despite filming in his ap on the regular.

CDN media

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Besides the Sarin dating Tie rumor and them having a bakery, there are quite a number of other interesting rumors/claims mentioned.

1. Ohm Thipakorn (Cute Ohm, with Mark Pakin this year) is gay and his boyfriend's IG is apparently isaachin 

2. Noeul (LITA) and Milk (23.5, Bad Buddy, Only Boo) are dating???!!

3. Gaya Sa Pelikula (Not Like The Movies) Ian and Paolo were allegedly dating, but broke off because Ian didn't cease contact with his ex who he had left for Paolo

4. Metawin had a girl follow him into his hotel room late one night (I think @DanyelP23 posted about this last year, but surprisingly it didn't evolve into a larger "scandal")

5. Sarin was outed against his will back in Channel 3. No wonder he wanted to leave despite the success of The Massacre of Teddy Bear. Also surprised that the home of phobic executives were OK with producing Teddy Bear. 

Hide contents

I know another rumor about Inn , might as well post it. Warning, it's not a happy one. I've never seen this discussed in English and only learned about all this myself by reading Thai twitter and Douban through google translate, so take everything I say next with a huge grain of salt.

The story is, back in 2020, he got outed against his will by Thai media. There was an article about his relationship with his current rumored bf, the article claimed that a female co-star refused to play in a series with him once she found out he's queer. People connected the dots and found out the identity of his supposed bf, and Inn had to comment on it. He denied the rumors (but let's face it, he had no other choice) and asked the media and fans to respect his privacy. I also saw claims that he left Channel 3 due to homophobia he received from its higher ups after he got outed. It's a terrible story, so I'm glad he's done well for himself since then and wish him the best of luck in his career and private life.

6. A BL actor who just graduated is bi and is slutty. I thought it was Neo, but he doesn't really film things in his apartment regularly. 

Hide contents

But there was a rumor going that one unexspected bl actor was bi and also how should i put it very much a incredible ****. I did not really put much faith in that rumor til i happened to see a rather intresting image from a graduation. With him being with a girl and a man in a rather intresting take. But who knowns.

Hide contents

I am not really **** shaming as Frankly i don't care either way. It was more the unexspected factor/the suprice factor give who that actor is. Which why that rumor was going. As he is incredibly private with some things, unsexual exclude few dirty jokes. Like having never showed his bedroom despite filming in his ap on the regular.

CDN media

Ohm Tkp being gay/into guys...WHEW. I just KNOW the MarkOhm BL is gonna eat. A str8 ally x gay guy pairing always gives good content:

Max x Tulissa (Manner of Death)

Great x Inn (Wandee Good Hole)

Mark x Ohm (My Tooth Your Love) (?)

And their show is directed by the director of My Stand In and KinnP0rn:jonny5:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

The filming for We Are All Phags is done! 

Poon, as usual, looking cute and like a snack. :gaycat1:

I am enjoying this series so far. We are at episode 10 (out of 16) next week and we haven't got Poon and Marc's couple developing at all though. Like what's taking so long.. :biblio:

uppoom.gif

One thing about Up he will never give a fish kiss / shy away from a making out scene :clap3:

Certain actors in GiEmEmTiVi should take note

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

@pearlmercury @Nebur @dabunique @Genius1111 

y-all need to get up to date with My Stand In Ep6:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

I thot episode 4 was something but I have never felt my blood boil in such a (good) way for a BL in a WHILE.

No wonder this show was made by the same company as I feel you top me in the air:clap3:r:clap3:r:clap3:

I just finished episode 6 :gaycat7: SO MANY misfortunes happen to poor Joe after another... and they lead him to MAKE BAD DECISIONS:deadvision: I would have accepted SOL's help, Joe deserves SOL in his life not MING's trash and if this series is a gem, this production company is maintaining the quality since I feel you linger in the air:clap3: we need them to make addicted heroin too:gayliecat1:

My Stand-In is the show ATM right ... Is it good ? The GMMTV shows are a bit boring for me atm

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.