GOQi24NbEAAOaIc?format=jpg&name=large

GOQ2R7ZakAALPaW?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

:jonny3:

:jonny3::jonny3::jonny3:

yeah dat trailer looks like trash, da babies r servin but way too many changes and for what?

• Haha 2

I dare say that the biggest plot twist that GMMTV has thrown at fans is actually one year in the making. I used to say that The Eclipse had the most jaw-dropping plot twist. Now, I will say that it is My Precious. The plot twist is applicable to those who watched My Precious the movie and My Precious the series.

Remember last year when I talked about this unexpected NanonFluke kiss from My Precious the movie? @DanyelP23 It happened at the end of the movie and then the movie ends on a bittersweet note for the main "couple" played by NanonFilm. Lin (Film) was Tong (Nanon)'s first love, but she ended up getting married to Petch (Fluke), and after this unexpected straight man on straight man kiss, the movie soon ends. This is consistent with the original Taiwanese version, which I have not watched. Not everyone can have a happily ever after with their first love.

Now, the plot twist in the TV version. My Precious is now a 10-part series, I expected this man-on-man kiss to appear in the final minutes of Episode 10. But nope, it appears in Ep 9. And in the final part of Ep 9

Spoiler

it is revealed that Petch (Fluke's character) died at the age of 29 due to a terminal illness, and that Lin (Film) put aside her plans to study her PhD to marry him and let him have a good final few years on Earth.

Today, Episode 10 has just ended and of course 

Spoiler

Tong (Nanon) gets his girl Lin (Film)

I remembered a Youtube commenter who begged to have the ending be different for the TV version. Looks like they got their wish!

3 minutes ago, rp662 said:

spacer.png

This remake better pull through. The lashings it's gonna get if it doesn't won't be cute :chick1:

Even though My Precious has 100% straight characters, we still got

- The aforementioned NanonFluke kiss, as well as the other guys piling on top of Fluke to kiss

- Nanon's butt (in the movie version)

- An off-the-cuff comment amount not liking girls (as said by Nanon)

- Shippable moments with OhmNanonChimon

- Neo being good looking as usual and being a funny guy. His character Mai ends up being together with View's character Ja-oh and gets abused her sometimes LOL

(Cute observation: Mark Pakin played the husband of View in Moonlight Chicken, while NeoMark were 2gether in Only Friends. Now imagine the three of them in some love triangle plot...)

I just want to say that NanonFilm make a very cute straight ship. They are honestly the only opposite sex end-game ship that I've cared about (besides WinLove in 2gether)

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, rp662 said:

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, jeffreyy said:

This remake better pull through. The lashings it's gonna get if it doesn't won't be cute :chick1:

Oh wow, we got both the MLMU and Addicted remake trailers today! Unfortunately Addicted TH will only be coming in August. And hopefully this time, both books will be adapted.

The plot for this remake seems rather different and it looks like homophobia will be addressed. The stepbrother angle isn't really addressed, but hopefully it's not removed in the final product. 

Remember to watch the 2023 version Stay With Me (with the superior storyline and with lots of hidden easter eggs and messages) with the uber handsome Xu Bin (Brian) as Wu Bi, and of course, vote for him in BL King.  

Edited by Genius1111

r/GMMTV - A picture of Force, posted by Phuwin

Thank you Phuwin for this lovely Force pic.

Not 134 mention of P'Kang in 7 episodes. :deadbanana4: It will be 300 by the season finale.

• Like 1

r/GMMTV - Kidnap Q4  r/GMMTV - Kidnap Q4

Hot/bully Ohm and cute Ohm are serving. 

OhmOhm >>>> MarkOhm

FlukeOhm >>> MarkOhm

NeoMark >>> MarkOhm

PoonOhm >>> MarkOhm

SeaOhm < MarkOhm

7 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Oh wow, we got both the MLMU and Addicted remake trailers today! Unfortunately Addicted TH will only be coming in August. And hopefully this time, both books will be adapted.

The plot for this remake seems rather different and it looks like homophobia will be addressed. The stepbrother angle isn't really addressed, but hopefully it's not removed in the final product. 

Remember to watch the 2023 version Stay With Me (with the superior storyline and with lots of hidden easter eggs and messages) with the uber handsome Xu Bin (Brian) as Wu Bi, and of course, vote for him in BL King.  

I've seen Stay With Me multiple times. I don't even know which of the boys' visuals I like better. They look so good together :jonny5: I feel like the Chinese censorship helped because it made them explore different ways of showing the audience what the relationship was like, so I loved how they approached that. Imagine the live adaptation of the second novel :jonny5:

I loved the original MLMU, but I have so much faith in GemFourth and I think they will show up. What I'm worried about though is EarthMix and their remake of Ossan's Love. Especially Earth as Haru? 

r/GMMTV - GMM Outing Leak: May 26-27

I was wondering why there hasn't been an outing this year.

CDN media

EarthNamtan have been teased since MamaGogo I think, but they finally kissed in Ploy's Yearbook (which is geoblocked over here). 

GMMTV posted an EarthNamtan scene on their IG account, and well, as expected some of the delulu EarthMix stans got very riled up. So what if your real-life and reel-life boyfriend kissed a girl and her cherry chapstick? It's just a job. 

r/GMMTV - NanonFilm for L’Officiel

r/GMMTV - NanonFilm for L’Officiel

I'm not sure who thought making Nanon look a Roblox character and Film look like a lampshade was a great idea. :rip:

I kinda want NanonFilm in another show after Dirty Laundry and My Precious. Maybe a NamtanFilmNanon love triangle show?

r/GMMTV - A Love So Beautiful's Fitting Pics 💌🌱

BL King Neo is serving in A Love So Beautiful. Too bad he's in his straight era, with female interests in ALSB and My Precious and of course Mint.

:WAP: Despite the changes, it follows the essence of the first book very well, and the acting of the main cast is up to par.

I need this to SUCCESS and make a second season:biblionny:

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, jeffreyy said:

I've seen Stay With Me multiple times. I don't even know which of the boys' visuals I like better. They look so good together :jonny5: I feel like the Chinese censorship helped because it made them explore different ways of showing the audience what the relationship was like, so I loved how they approached that. Imagine the live adaptation of the second novel :jonny5:

I loved the original MLMU, but I have so much faith in GemFourth and I think they will show up. What I'm worried about though is EarthMix and their remake of Ossan's Love. Especially Earth as Haru? 

1. Ugh, Stay With Me was top-tier but I think only one other person watched it (@Nebur, because they is an Addicted fanboy) so no one here appreciates the actors' visuals and the well-written storyline. (Meanwhile, that soap opera where the half-brothers had more chemistry than the "main" couple won Best Series).

Xu Bin acts well, looks cute in regular scenes, looks hot when he's utterly serious and can do fight scenes well without a stunt double? The boy needs to win Best Actor and get a nomination for Eye Candy.

But it's fine, you just need to remember to vote for Xu Bin for this year's BL King (coming up in 3 to 5 months' time). :wanda:

2. I' did not watch the original MLMU when I had Netflix and now I'm regretting it. Interesting to see that Shinsuke is also the lead in Kindaichi, my fave Japanese mystery series, but again, I've not had time to watch it. (I hope he's able to compare to Matsumoto Jun and Yamada Ryosuke)

3. For Ossan's Love, in that short teaser trailer, I feel that he's already doing a far better job as Haruta than Tanaka Kei and Edan Lui. Earth whining that he's too hot and attracting too many suitors cracked me up!

Edited by Genius1111

CDN media

CDN media

I still think the kidnap scene is dumb. Which is why Stay With Me is superior. 

CDN media

CDN media

Poon is such a cute and talented actor. And he's probably an actual queer guy who doesn't deny his queerness in his daily life.

And for the 3rd consecutive show, Title plays an annoying character. Irritating homophobic and misogynistic Knot in Be My Favorite, the annoying Atom in Only Friends (who should have gone to BL jail) and now this interloper named Kluen in We Are. I wonder if he willingly accepts all these villain roles or some top executive does not like at all. 

CDN media

CDN media

The standouts in We Are are Poon and Satang. Though Satang has definitely not surpassed what he has portrayed in MSP as Sound.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.