Boys Love

JonginBey

Watched My Stand In episode 3 and headed to reddit to read the comments.

Someone mentioned that while Mek does his job well as Tong, it falls a bit flat for the character being supposedly extremely charming. A suggestion for a better fit for the role there was Max Nattapol.. and I CAN SEE IT

Like, Max would've have ATE the role of Tong up.:jonny6:

• Like 1

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/15/2024 at 12:02 AM, dabunique said:

GNjR-P3XYAAczPq?format=jpg&name=medium

Are they working on Only Friends 2 already? :gaycat1:

Like I said, Force may be straight but when sometimes, when he's in the mood, he's open enough to have some fun with male friends.:gaycat1:

OK, but I did see the real explanation for this gangbang comment and it was a lot more mundane.

Episode 7 of azz for two

:suburban:

its giving sixth sense  

:suburban:

jazz for two is ok but i liked the final episode its the best episode imo 

:celestial2:

11 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

jazz for two is ok but i liked the final episode its the best episode imo 

i dont get the reason for breaking up but ep 8 was good :suburban:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Katamari said:

yeah its an annoyingly forced conflict that happened in many shows, thankfully it only lasted a minute :suburban:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

The way everyone hates the conflict but switch thanks to cute ending :priceless:

But I always thought that Piano Twink broke up with him cause of the guilt of his own brother being the reason for Trumpet Top's brother's sewer side (forgot all their names)

34 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

The way everyone hates the conflict but switch thanks to cute ending :priceless:

But I always thought that Piano Twink broke up with him cause of the guilt of his own brother being the reason for Trumpet Top's brother's sewer side (forgot all their names)

ddd so thats why he committed sewer side. i swear they didn't really say or allude just that he was hurting  :deadbanana2:

did the manga better explain it :suburban:

18 minutes ago, Katamari said:

ddd so thats why he committed sewer side. i swear they didn't really say or allude just that he was hurting  :deadbanana2:

did the manga better explain it :suburban:

Actually in the webtoon, it's Piano Twink's....dad who was the brother's lover (in college ofc) :skull:

I think the show was explicit in showing that Trumpet Top's Brother loved Piano Twink's Brother and Piano Twink's Brother rejected him outside of the school? Or is it maybe cause I already know the plot from the webtoon :dies:

They didn't even resolve that part of the story :priceless: They just went str8 to the Given'd concert :priceless: Oh well

21 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Actually in the webtoon, it's Piano Twink's....dad who was the brother's lover (in college ofc) :skull:

I think the show was explicit in showing that Trumpet Top's Brother loved Piano Twink's Brother and Piano Twink's Brother rejected him outside of the school? Or is it maybe cause I already know the plot from the webtoon :dies:

They didn't even resolve that part of the story :priceless: They just went str8 to the Given'd concert :priceless: Oh well

Oh :suburban:

maybe I will check that manga out after all! 

yes it does show that much but kind of goes from that to his brother having a dream about meeting his bro before he jumped off :deadbanana:

Thank god for the adaptation though because that would not translate well on screen :deadbanana2:

25 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Oh :suburban:

maybe I will check that manga out after all! 

yes it does show that much but kind of goes from that to his brother having a dream about meeting his bro before he jumped off :deadbanana:

Thank god for the adaptation though because that would not translate well on screen :deadbanana2:

I was so confused at first and thought they invented a brother (who wasn't even in the webtoon) just for fun, though I wasn't complaining cause he's hot

Actually I even shipped him with Piano Twink sometimes

I mean just the actors! Okay well...

5dc04ce00c33a000081b8649-Image-from-i-OS

Then I waited for the dad reveal and it never came :skull: I was like so he was an ******* for no reason, okay cool

Yeah the dream probably threw everyone off

• Haha 1

he looks good

• Like 1

up's fighting :suburban:

his range in this show :clap:

Posted (edited)

Ddffffd what in the misery hell :deadbanana4:

this show became love syndrome rather fast :redface:

Edited by Katamari

MY stand in ep 4 I'm only in the first 20 minutes AND I HATE MING I hope he suffers like 

But the performances of both of them are on point. My God, this is how a breakup occurs in such a real relationship.

WTF what am I seeing:biblionny:

• Haha 1

It was a great episode, I'm so eager to see everything, you can tell it's a Chinese novel, the quality is superior to the rest.

Wandee Goodday  EP.3  I love that they are always shirtless showing off their beautiful bodies:gaycat2:

Well they can meet inside my b*$$y

• Haha 3

Up's acting in episode 4 of My Stand In:jonny5:

Might need to campaign for his for BL Hall of Fame:ryan3:

Chile not him hitting Joe in the had and locking him to a chain:khalyan2:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.