Boys Love

JonginBey

17 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

great is just so good looking the hormones he exudes we will be voting for him at the bl king rank

I will vote for him with open arms, open legs and wide open mouth :gaycat2: Miss honey @JonginBey can't stand it :fan:

It's not only about his looks but his acting is good and very on point so far, what a multi talented king :jonnycat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6TlKNIsCOH/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA%3D%3D

T: There are already so many imaginary couple. We are other kind of couple (not imaginary)
MewTul: We are couple, we are partners

:toofunny3:

Finally they confirm it

now they can leave us alone! 

until the wedding date :suburban:

5 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

tqkwxh57mmyc1.gif

Episode 5 of Only Boo

This episodes was so cute, the best one so far. :jonnycat:

only boo is so cute loved the first five episodes so far i probably liked it more than MSP

• Like 1

The PM of Thailand is exploring the idea of bringing F1 to Bangc0ck, but he wants a street circuit in the traffic-clogged capital. I-

But it would be iconic if the cast of LITA and Pit Babe and whoever I like are in attendance. 

Light On ME! you will always be famous :gaycat6:

Although A Shoulder To Cry On kinda invalidates this entire list (never seen it but all I see is panning for it)

1 minute ago, Da Vinci said:

Light On ME! you will always be famous :gaycat6:

Although A Shoulder To Cry On kinda invalidates this entire list (never seen it but all I see is panning for it)

i just know omega x fans were mass voting. jazz for two and astco are not pan worthy but definitely not deserve that high either 

9 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

What's the tea behind your dislike of Great?:ryan3:

16639ffd0f5d72b77b841042d24667fb9dec2f9e

Great has an issue with me. I'm not really sure why.

:suburban:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

I will vote for him with open arms, open legs and wide open mouth :gaycat2: Miss honey @JonginBey can't stand it :fan:

It's not only about his looks but his acting is good and very on point so far, what a multi talented king :jonnycat:

About to do all I can to sabotage the next rate.

3 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

About to do all I can to sabotage the next rate.

Miss Maam is still hating on Great after he stripped himself with a nude panties? :giraffe:

I have been away from the BL atmosphere but I do want to say that The Sign and To Sir With Love are literally the best BLs i saw. 

1 minute ago, Mix said:

Miss Maam is still hating on Great after he stripped himself with a nude panties? :giraffe:

I have been away from the BL atmosphere but I do want to say that The Sign and To Sir With Love are literally the best BLs i saw. 

That's a scary sight!

Then you'd be happy to know To Sir With Love won SOTY at the recent BLammys :gaycat1:

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

That's a scary sight!

Then you'd be happy to know To Sir With Love won SOTY at the recent BLammys :gaycat1:

At last some taste in the base for idk so long with those Twinksboys reigning back then ugh :giraffe:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mix said:

Welcome back King 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mix said:

At last some taste in the base for idk so long with those Twinksboys reigning back then ugh :giraffe:

Chile I had to run a campaign for a year to remind da board of da greatness of Khun Chai 

45 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Chile I had to run a campaign for a year to remind da board of da greatness of Khun Chai 

As you should ugh i want to smell his essence :giraffe:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

New face / new angle:superman:

Lettuce all tune in for his and Coohearts new show (or at least only their episodes). They deserve it based on previous prestige and talent alone

• Thanks 1

Why do they have more chemistry irl than in their show :biblionny:Maybe I'll give their show a second chance cause apparently Love Is Better The Second Time Around :eli:

GM5CqyfaMAEuRWH?format=jpg&name=large

2 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Why do they have more chemistry irl than in their show :biblionny:Maybe I'll give their show a second chance cause apparently Love Is Better The Second Time Around :eli:

GM5CqyfaMAEuRWH?format=jpg&name=large

I really liked Love is Better After We Phuck 

GM_kNrAbsAABseY?format=jpg&name=large

GM_kNtsakAEA9Na?format=jpg&name=large

Sir I'm just a- :foot:

• Like 2

That whole scene in the convenience store :bibliahh:how does doc even know boxer gets down like that :jonny5: 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

r/GMMTV - Great has the flu and has been hospitalized

Oops, Great the boxer is hospitalized because he has a bout of flu. 

I wonder if the doctor IRL touches him like how Inn does. :lakitu:

Edited by Genius1111

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.