• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Sarin looks like he will be taking home the BL King crown this year, especially if it is going to be held by August. (I've not decided on a date yet, but you all are welcome to provide your opinions.)

He will have to fight it out with Poom Phuripan from My Stand In. That guy really is IT BL boy material.:lakitu:

For me August is fine/good for BL king

Ming is a mess for lusting over his sisters husband 

I bet they were together at point

This  loud ass bathroom scene :bibliahh:

GMM starting Wandee with those provocative scenes, finally those bishes learned how to sell the show from first episode :fan:

Anyway, production so far is great and acting on point :clap3:I don't know what they think with excessive makeup on Inn face coz it's a bit distracting, it's not a Drag Race girlies, same with Pod face, like he's already handsome without unnecessary paint:giraffe: At least, my boi Great is serving a Huge and delicious snack, he's perfect in every shot :WAP:

great is just so good looking the hormones he exudes we will be voting for him at the bl king rank

GM5Tyn_akAAbAT5?format=jpg&name=large

da only bad thing i noticed was lack of kisses

y'all hookin up and not one kiss

and every time both of dem went for a kiss it was then shifted to a nipple or a neck 

GM5bfrOb0AAr6oI?format=jpg&name=large

Sometimes I when I scroll through Win's IG posts and Stories in 2023 and 2024, I sometimes forget that he is a GMM artist, because he's typically posting about the brands that he's endorsing, and not much about his family, friends, colleagues and the shows he is in. 

Not that crew member molesting Daou, and another colleague posting this entire video on social media

Posted (edited)

She posted in on Twitter and got called out for it so much that she deleted it, and even changed her acc name. Even worse was that she had been commenting **** on IG under posts of the guy who is rumored (only rumored, not confirmed) to be Net's new partner for LUAT. She was saying stuff like how ugly he was and that his face hurt her eyes 🤬 (she deleted that acc after she got caught).

Yes it's so sad. A group of fans who claimed they weren't interested in watching LUAT if James wasn't in it, ended up stalking Net and exposing the (rumored) Nakhun. That day the poor kid received so much trolling about how "ugly" he is compared to James that he had to deactivate his Twitter, and this is all before Nakhun has actually even been announced.

_______

I cannot believe this stupid h0e wasted her precious 2 minutes one-on-one interaction with her fave actor to express her disappointment at the end of the NetJames ship. :hoetenks:  It also seems like the DMD people has been able to prevent the reason for the NetJames split from being divulged. I guess most people will never know what happened to them. At least we got some crumbs from OhmNanon and MikeToptap, but those were much more spectacular fallouts.

Net is hot and he deserves better, like a Blammy nomination in the Eye Candy category. 

If NetLove were still dating, they would be my fave straight ship.

Edited by Genius1111

Not people demanding him to do a BL with his own biological brother. :hoetenks:

GM59vi1aUAA1GWW?format=jpg&name=large

Posted (edited)

tqkwxh57mmyc1.gif

Episode 5 of Only Boo

Edited by Genius1111

23 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

She posted in on Twitter and got called out for it so much that she deleted it, and even changed her acc name. Even worse was that she had been commenting **** on IG under posts of the guy who is rumored (only rumored, not confirmed) to be Net's new partner for LUAT. She was saying stuff like how ugly he was and that his face hurt her eyes 🤬 (she deleted that acc after she got caught).

Yes it's so sad. A group of fans who claimed they weren't interested in watching LUAT if James wasn't in it, ended up stalking Net and exposing the (rumored) Nakhun. That day the poor kid received so much trolling about how "ugly" he is compared to James that he had to deactivate his Twitter, and this is all before Nakhun has actually even been announced.

_______

I cannot believe this stupid h0e wasted her precious 2 minutes one-on-one interaction with her fave actor to express her disappointment at the end of the NetJames ship. :hoetenks:  It also seems like the DMD people has been able to prevent the reason for the NetJames split from being divulged. I guess most people will never know what happened to them. At least we got some crumbs from OhmNanon and MikeToptap, but those were much more spectacular fallouts.

Net is hot and he deserves better, like a Blammy nomination in the Eye Candy category. 

If NetLove were still dating, they would be my fave straight ship.

i was jus like who does this b!tch think she is ... i can't accept and i'm like heffa its not for u to accept or not

4 hours ago, dabunique said:

da only bad thing i noticed was lack of kisses

y'all hookin up and not one kiss

and every time both of dem went for a kiss it was then shifted to a nipple or a neck 

I noticed it too, but I'm sure they did it so that their first kiss would be something special and we wouldn't see everything at the beginning.

1 minute ago, Nebur said:

I noticed it too, but I'm sure they did it so that their first kiss would be something special and we wouldn't see everything at the beginning.

its a kiss damn, who gets frisky and don't kiss (unless someone says out right they don't kiss)

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

Not that crew member molesting Daou, and another colleague posting this entire video on social media

I need everyone to protect my Daou:frown:

So happy Wandee Goodday premiered, because that means it'll be ENDING soon.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

So happy Wandee Goodday premiered, because that means it'll be ENDING soon.

spacer.png

What's the tea behind your dislike of Great?:ryan3:

16639ffd0f5d72b77b841042d24667fb9dec2f9e

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Not people demanding him to do a BL with his own biological brother. :hoetenks:

And? 

:clack:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.