Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus and Minus ep. 10

Fu Li Gong letting Zheng Ze Shou’s dad come in-between them 

:devil: The gays have to stop being weak and letting their parents run over them; and Miss Nikita needs to back up.

My Secret Love Ep. 2

The principal(?) or whoever she is, is a mess

:dies: I screamed when she called the fall/accidental kiss scene cliche; but I’m also cringing at her trying to force Kim and Mek to do BL content :biblio:

Also, the whole Say No To Sotus project was so cringey. I don’t know what’s worst: the song itself or the choreography.

Park and Lee are too cute together.

I’m also very interested in Jatt and Kim meeting as well as seeing what becomes of Jatt and Yim’s relationship.

1 hour ago, Mix said:

It's great!!!!

I loved it, it was very crude, it made me very sad about what happened to his first love, and in my mind they stayed together

the one who was disabled and the protagonist

:heart:

To my star s2 ep 3  can we talk because the main character Mr. Chef should die..... seoo joon   deserves better than that expressionless crap:coffee2:

I've finally watched Ep 8 of KinnPorsche. It was a gigantic filler episode, but damn, it was the best filler episode that I've watched. The two guys were so hot and madly in love. I'm so jealous. :gaycat6:

Am I the only one who doesn't like Porchay? That singing in the lobby was so cringe.

I wish they show more of Tong, Perth and Jeff. They are interesting characters but I feel that they are shortchanged, in terms of length of appearance. Perth is so handsome and Jeff is cute and yet the producers hardly show them.

Edited by Genius1111

Jus hit play on Mama Gogo 

im loving Annie and Tina ? 

Foei lookin extra hot 

To my star s2 ep 4  it's less than half of the episode and I HATE Mr CHEF SO MUCH:chick2:

king Kang Seo Joon  you need another suitor right now :giraffe:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG  :WAP:

ok that ending was:clap3: :clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:I take back the bad thing I said about MR CHEF I love you baby...........

i love this series however the preview of episode 5 makes me :dancehall3: again

I will keep this episode as the final chapter:heart:, until the series ends... the previews are a no for me :coffee2:

ugh TMS2 episode 4 is it y'all

Seo Joon is a level of pettiness dat i live for

1 hour ago, Mix said:

Can someone convince me to watch KinnPorsche, I just don't see the hype :chick3:

Same despite already watched like first 2 episodes and kinda left there. I try to pickup and watch Ep3 but kept distracted with many other things :deadbanana:

I just barely finish binged Light on Me and my binge journey was very rough with many distraction along the way so my opinion and hype may not be strong as others.

2 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Same despite already watched like first 2 episodes and kinda left there. I try to pickup and watch Ep3 but kept distracted with many other things :deadbanana:

I just barely finish binged Light on Me and my binge journey was very rough with many distraction along the way so my opinion and hype may not be strong as others.

Sis try Triage, it's GREAT

I stopped watching KinnPorsche after ep7. Has ANYTHING interesting happened ever since (aside for hot sex scenes), or is it still a GMMTV university BL cosplaying as a gangster/mafia BL?

2 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

i wonder if it's really his voice he kinda served here

Hide contents

Da way I phuckin gagged

Ji Woo and what’s her face wasn’t here for it but I was 

2 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

I stopped watching KinnPorsche after ep7. Has ANYTHING interesting happened ever since (aside for hot sex scenes), or is it still a GMMTV university BL cosplaying as a gangster/mafia BL?

This week’s was good 

Anyone watching/has watched Fukou-kun? Just finished it and was squealing every episode at how sweet and cute it is:jonny5:

I thought Kota and the asides were annoying at first but I guess I didn't mind it as I continued watching the show. Wished it was longer and showed more of Naoya and their life after being together. 

Edited by Wind-Up Bird

FVHY6nDVsAUhTH8?format=jpg&name=large
FVHY7ObVsAA0jsN?format=jpg&name=medium
FVHHyJDagAAjRpl?format=jpg&name=large

18 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

i wonder if it's really his voice he kinda served here

Reveal hidden contents

Well, he does sing and he used to be in a (failed) boygroup about 10 years ago.

The 2 eps of To My Star kinda felt like filler with all the random storylines going on with those not so interesting side-characters. When the girl disappeared I rolled my eyes. It did have many interesting details regarding the main characters tho, cuz they're THE interesting characters. The ex-gf is already vile and annoying, she can go choke. Now the kiss... the scene was very beautiful but I'll have to keep my detailed opinions to myself :pancake:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.