Boys Love

JonginBey

Dear Doctor Finale

What was that ending?

:biblionny: :jonnycat::bibliahh::biblio:

I was really hoping that Tua would be given the opportunity to live as a human. Prakan having to hide the relationship for the rest of his life was as his friends lived happy lives was sad, tragic and not needed. If they were going to go with the sad ending they might as well have had present Prakan die and have both reincarnate and then have them meet together in the future where both would be the same age.

And to be honest I find the adult Tua and the young Prakan relationship problematic. :shutup:

Nathee and Keeta had a better storyline. Heck, even Metha and Nuch had a better ending. :giraffe:

Overall I enjoyed it but the ending was disappointing. I think a 6.5/10 seems fair.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Congrats :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Hopefully they're able to live happy after this

Edited by discreetinside

Mr. Heart is possibly having a second season based on WStory's IG story.

3M followers on Twitter for the best boy. I say deserved :clap3:

15 hours ago, dabunique said:

Since it’s June 9, happy birthday to this legend and hall of famer 

FUvayfFaAAAjigJ?format=jpg&name=large

Happy birthday. Don't forget Max birthday fall on the same day as Singto as well.

3 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

the bl and drag race crossover :jonnycat: 

Up looks stunning in drag :WAP:

1 hour ago, discreetinside said:

Happy birthday. Don't forget Max birthday fall on the same day as Singto as well.

This is Max tho lol

6 minutes ago, Mix said:

I'm OBSSESSED :jonny2:

5bbe1c028715d85a1f3c322de56c96a7ba39282e c5d13aa3e71553b942143ee87b21e69c54cb7e01 

THIS SHOW DESERVES MORE LOVE :jonnycat:

Accessibility is the key point. I hate that so many good BL series are moving away from Youtube and barely made noise on social media. While trashy series like Cutie Pie and Secret Crush On You are so popular among BL fans due to how easy to watch them. At least choose Netflix or Iqiyi where the price is quite reasonable for us to subscribe. I was shocked how pricey was Gagaolala’s monthly fee. 

17 minutes ago, dabunique said:

This is Max tho lol

yeah i was wondering why the good sis mentioned Singto when Singto's birthday is next month.

38 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Accessibility is the key point. I hate that so many good BL series are moving away from Youtube and barely made noise on social media. While trashy series like Cutie Pie and Secret Crush On You are so popular among BL fans due to how easy to watch them. At least choose Netflix or Iqiyi where the price is quite reasonable for us to subscribe. I was shocked how pricey was Gagaolala’s monthly fee. 

Yeah this, AISPLAY has a lot of good shows but it is not accessible for international fans :chick3:

I’m so ready now 

10 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

I feel it’s cheap at $8 a month 

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

I feel it’s cheap at $8 a month 

GaGaoolala? It’s like $40 in my currency when Netflix was like $17 & Iqiyi $12

Thailand just legalized same-sex unions. it's no marriage but hey, baby steps. now let me get my passport and hop on the next flight to Thailand so that Tay and I can register our union.

Thailand just legalized same-sex unions. it's no marriage but hey, baby steps. now let me get my passport and hop on the next flight to Thailand so that Tay and I can register our union.

also legend serving CTL reference in time for BL King 2022

1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

But first you need to break him and Gun ATP up first. :cm:

_____

Looking forward to BLs in 1 or 2 years' time featuring proper civil unions!

I finished 3 Will Be Free a few days ago. It is definitely in my top 3 of the BLs (or, to be more accurate, LGBT-themed shows) that I have watched, alongside Dark Blue Kiss and Manner of Death (but I have no finalized the order). I started to watch 3WBF because of Tay Tawan and Joss Wayar's abs, but the reason why I place it in the top 3 is because of Mild's acting and her clocking, Jennie's portrayal of her character, the show's overall cinematography, the show's theme of empowering women and minorities, and last but not least, Joss' sexy voice. 

8 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

But first you need to break him and Gun ATP up first. :cm:

_____

Looking forward to BLs in 1 or 2 years' time featuring proper civil unions!

why break them up when we can be a throuple? :cm:

19 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I finished 3 Will Be Free a few days ago. It is definitely in my top 3 of the BLs (or, to be more accurate, LGBT-themed shows) that I have watched, alongside Dark Blue Kiss and Manner of Death (but I have no finalized the order). I started to watch 3WBF because of Tay Tawan and Joss Wayar's abs, but the reason why I place it in the top 3 is because of Mild's acting and her clocking, Jennie's portrayal of her character, the show's overall cinematography, the show's theme of empowering women and minorities, and last but not least, Joss' sexy voice. 

it was overall a good story tbh. i just wish it was longer. we could have fleshed out other aspect's of their relationships. like 8 episodes for the show is too short.

anyhow one week till the BL King rate deadline of ballot submissions. pls send them over whenever you can.

3 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

:clap3:

Electric chair for the plot in ep10 of Plus & Minus. *** that annoying dad and his meddling. 
I will wait 2 weeks to watch both ep 11 and 12. Hope the fact that there are 2 more episodes means they’ll solve the plot from ep10, have a PROPER sex scene, and a cute ending as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.