Boys Love

JonginBey

On 11/24/2023 at 5:46 AM, Genius1111 said:

What I meant was that...

(1) Of all the actors who can act in dramatic roles better than Neo (Gun, Nanon, First, Khao, Fourth, maybe Mix & In & Gemini), they aren't physically hotter 

(2) Of all the actors who are physically hotter than Neo (Joss, Force, Earth maybe Joong & Pond) they don't act as well

The exception that I can think of is Ohm Pawat, and depending on the role maybe Newwie & Phuwin. Neo is kind of an all-rounder, in some sense.

Neo deserves a lead role

• Like 1

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

The fact that that woman/siren was played by Freen

and it was implied that her character and Billy's character in the past were destined to be together or something like that

The MESSY implications that that has considering

Freen's irl partner is Seng, who was Billy's previous partner, and now Billy x Freen's characters are suggested to have had a thing in the distant past

:bibliahh: MESS :bibliahh: MESS :bibliahh: MESS :bibliahh: MESS :bibliahh: MESS :bibliahh: MESS :bibliahh: MESS :bibliahh: MESS 

12 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

I really like the guy who plays Tharn. The actor really has good facial expressions and I thought from the little we've seen of them together that him and Billy had a matching energy/vibe.

I also enjoyed the friendship chemistry with the secondary characters (who are all funny, hot or both):clap3:

Also, those LOCKER ROOM scenes:WAP:

Tharn's brother is too HOT Yai even though he is an idiot:fan:

Spoiler

I think Tharn is the reincarnation of Freen?

On 11/24/2023 at 12:46 AM, Genius1111 said:

What I meant was that...

(1) Of all the actors who can act in dramatic roles better than Neo (Gun, Nanon, First, Khao, Fourth, maybe Mix & In & Gemini), they aren't physically hotter 

(2) Of all the actors who are physically hotter than Neo (Joss, Force, Earth maybe Joong & Pond) they don't act as well

The exception that I can think of is Ohm Pawat, and depending on the role maybe Newwie & Phuwin. Neo is kind of an all-rounder, in some sense.

Inn has a better face than Neo and has recently beefed up even if he doesn't spend all day posting ig stories in the gym:lakitu:

Also, not you putting Joss in the same category as Force, Earth, Joong and Pond in terms of acting!:bibliahh:His role in 3WBF clears anything Miss Neo has ever done.

Pod Suphakorn is also hotter and a better actor!:gaycat1:

======

But onto other topics, when do you think you'll be able to announce the rest of BL King rate?

• Haha 1

Based on this 2 second clip I have decided Bright Rapheephong and Tee Thanapon could do a college teacher x (religiously repressed) college student BL show:WAP:

Those glasses really add an air of maturity to Bright's looks.

• Like 1

7 Days Before Valentine ep 1 (the director and writer is the same  180 Degree Longitude Passes Through Us) It's too exaggerated and serious at the same time and gloomy, I love it, however it intrigues me even though the Sunshine's character may have his mouth covered, he's so sexy but so silly and exaggerated when speaking:cráneo:

I love Cupid's reaper:todo oídos:

4 hours ago, Nebur said:

King Kaow has become so HOT, he grew up SO WELL, and if his chemistry even sent him with Billy more than the other:WAP:

He sure did have a nice glow up. :WAP:

Episode 1 was so good, loved everything about it, I am hooked. The eye candy and Yai in particular. :WAP:

• Like 1

The way The Sign's production said we want all the people who go every day to the gym for our show. The ultimate dudebro show :gaycat5: it's just the dudes doing bro stuff. Oh, and there is a mermaid.  And a dragon. Because...of reasons :clack:

kinda skipped bls this year, need some acclaimed reccs. i have only watched the art pieces the eighth sense and last twilight only so far :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, aeult said:

kinda skipped bls this year, need some acclaimed reccs. i have only watched the art pieces the eighth sense and last twilight only so far :giraffe:

hi, The most acclaimed Bl of the year on all critical platforms and by fans is I Feel You Linger in the air 

Other acclaimed Bls worth watching this year:

Jack ò Frost (japan)

kiseki dear to me (Taiwan)

Stay With me (china)

Be My Favorite (Thailand)

Our Dating Sim (korea)

Sing My Crush (korea)

A Breeze of Love (korea)

Laws of Attraction (thailand)

Only Friends (thailand)

Bokura no Shokutaku (japan)

MY school President (thailand)

I know I'm going to cry but I loved:duca: this trailer of all the ones that Wasabi piloted... 

Edited by Nebur

5 hours ago, Nebur said:

hi, The most acclaimed Bl of the year on all critical platforms and by fans is I Feel You Linger in the air 

Other acclaimed Bls worth watching this year:

Jack ò Frost (japan)

kiseki dear to me (Taiwan)

Stay With me (china)

Be My Favorite (Thailand)

Our Dating Sim (korea)

Sing My Crush (korea)

A Breeze of Love (korea)

Laws of Attraction (thailand)

Only Friends (thailand)

Bokura no Shokutaku (japan)

MY school President (thailand)

thanks!! on my way to watch i feel you linger in the air, lets see if it matches up with the works of p’aof and kinnporsche :eatpopcorn:

Bake Me Please ep 2 I must say that this series is my comfort, it is so cute, so soft, but so well done, I love it, it is my happy place and in a good way, by the way GUIDE the camera loves it:hug:

Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Korean Drama Love GIF by The Swoon

1 hour ago, Nebur said:

Bake Me Please ep 2 I must say that this series is my comfort, it is so cute, so soft, but so well done, I love it, it is my happy place and in a good way, by the way GUIDE the camera loves it:hug:

Happy Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Korean Drama Love GIF by The Swoon

I'm loving OhmGuide. Guide and this beautiful smile tho 

• Like 1

I'm caught up on Twins, Bake Me Please, and Playboyy 

da English for what reason in playboyy. da h0rny Japanese what?

they r all over da place with da storyline 

Miss First and Pizza Guy went 0 - 100 real quick I'm like excuse me is this a  fetish or for real 

• Haha 1

and I still love Middleman's Love

TutorYim Supremacy 

Finished I feel you linger in the air :chick3: definitely BL of the year 

BrightNonkul :WAP:

The GL couple was a nice addition 

I'm started reading the book and I'm kinda surprised how different it's going 

• Like 1

Cooking Crush is the perfect Sunday show... So cute and funny, and OffGun's chemistry is as good as ever

Love Gun being bitchy and Off being handsome in this :heart2:

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

F_6P59baUAAvy5G?format=jpg&name=4096x409

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

the collapse of the decade is here :jonny5: more than 4 years since DBK :jonny5: and since it's Thailand, i know they will go all out on the f*****ry :jonny5:

Cooking Crush Ep 1

Apparently the Youtube version is the cut version. You need to go onto WETV to watch the extra 7 mins of footage.

In a show with Neo and Offgun, the standout of the show to me, after 10 mins, was ... Aungpao! While I wanted NeoMark, I think Aungpao has completely surpassed my expectations. I think I may be raving a lot about him in the weeks/months to come. 

But other than that, I didn't really like the show. It's the corny and bad kind of humorous. 

Edited by Genius1111

Satang deserves more votes in BL King. (I was the only one who voted for him.)

The updates will return this week, after I sort out my life. :redface:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.