Boys Love

JonginBey

2 hours ago, Nebur said:

I just watched his vlog, there are only 3 videos of approximately 15 minutes each ( for now since they only started two week ago :duca:)and THIS is already better than several KBL... I'm sure that sooner rather than later they will tell us that they are the cast of a BL series:jonnycat::WAP:

its just a speculation tho

• Thanks 1

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

Taking queerbaiting promo to the next level :priceless:

Props for the unique idea (vlog)

• Haha 1

Are there any iconic KBL filming locations in Seoul/Busan, like those in Bangkok? I only watched Choco Beefcake and those locations were not that interesting.

(I will go and check out the Parasite filming locations though.)

15 hours ago, dabunique said:

Str8 Panic!!!!!!

I-

My BL king basically admitting that he is not straight. He is never getting that bride and having kids the natural way, I fear. :redface: 

We love queer jocks! :heart:

11 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Miss Genius needs to hurry and reveal the top 20 because it’s almost BLammy season.

spacer.png

But I am leading life like Hilary Duff and going on holidays though. 

4 hours ago, Katamari said:

Sounds like Bed Friend 

I think King (Net) was never really closeted, or at least he never bothered to hide that he openly likes men. 

4 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

I imagined it, in a conversation at home they said that they did see a semantic error and suddenly everyone said yes and that the production company is doing a casting and everyone is going to go LOL maybe they were already selected and this is a promotion AND I LOVE IT:WAP:

I hope all 4 are in the same BL series and all are protagonists  one of them, the one with glasses, was a supporting actor in uncanny counter season 2 and I remember saying WOW how handsome and seeing him in the Vlog without a shirt and doing BL I WIN:gaygacat4:

7 hours ago, Nebur said:

I imagined it, in a conversation at home they said that they did see a semantic error and suddenly everyone said yes and that the production company is doing a casting and everyone is going to go LOL maybe they were already selected and this is a promotion AND I LOVE IT:WAP:

I hope all 4 are in the same BL series and all are protagonists  one of them, the one with glasses, was a supporting actor in uncanny counter season 2 and I remember saying WOW how handsome and seeing him in the Vlog without a shirt and doing BL I WIN:gaygacat4:

12 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Taking queerbaiting promo to the next level :priceless:

Props for the unique idea (vlog)

i follow jaejun a little bit he's good looking and he hadn't used his own ig until a month ago, their company probably didnt allow them to use it. i saw the 2nd vlog the other day and thought the other guys are likely their bandmates? ended up they are some actors and models? it would be weird if they don't have something to promo 

I just realized that Honda Kyoya (Jack O'Frost / My husband, My husband's boyfriend & I) also had a supporting role in A man who defies the world of BL!:jonny5:

hondakyoyaa.png

The way this was his first role too. Going from cute confident top to messy gaslighting emotional bottom!:jonny4:

2bdf6b6b28b8a1ca925aa9db300a7d920789ca72

5198ac0995ac3be9edb515d60b9cf3d25f0f4f1c

Hot Ohm is pretty much the only guy in the company who (1) has a hotter body and (2) acts better than Neo. 

Now we need Ohm to have some part to play in Only Friends S2.

Up to ep 6 of I feel you linger in the air and its already BL of the year for me :jonny:

• Like 1

full-text-of-jimmys-fart-proudly-t-shirt

It is EXACTLY like that! My coworker in Japan had a Japanese coworker that would wear this shirt with a bunch of random English words all over it and right smack in the middle of the front it just said ****.

This man was either an elementary or middle school teacher......

And he would wear it to school.....

I almost bought a shirt in Japan that said "HICKEN WING COUDURE" (chicken wing couture spelled poorly) and I regret not buying it very much lmao.

1 hour ago, northwest said:

Up to ep 6 of I feel you linger in the air and its already BL of the year for me :jonny:

it is :nicole:

---

inspired by blupdate

BEST BL of 2023:

Thailand: I Feel You Linger in the Air

South Korea: Sing My Crush

Taiwan: Kiseki: Dear to Me

Japan: The End of the World, With You / My Personal Weatherman

Others: Stay with Me

New episodes of The singto/fluke won’t air until Dec 7 :gaycat6: 

Not me thinking they paired up Miss Cooheart & Miss Bas together :rip:

19 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Hot Ohm is pretty much the only guy in the company who (1) has a hotter body and (2) acts better than Neo. 

Now we need Ohm to have some part to play in Only Friends S2.

Girl, what? There are multiple people within GMMTV that act better than Neo :rip:

5 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Girl, what? There are multiple people within GMMTV that act better than Neo :rip:

What I meant was that...

(1) Of all the actors who can act in dramatic roles better than Neo (Gun, Nanon, First, Khao, Fourth, maybe Mix & In & Gemini), they aren't physically hotter 

(2) Of all the actors who are physically hotter than Neo (Joss, Force, Earth maybe Joong & Pond) they don't act as well

The exception that I can think of is Ohm Pawat, and depending on the role maybe Newwie & Phuwin. Neo is kind of an all-rounder, in some sense.

15 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

EarthMix can finally get married, if it becomes official.

Aaaaaaaah :jonny5: I guess I’m watching that video again :jonny5:

how nice tho :heart:

8 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

noah fence i think yoon dojin is much hotter outside of the show (love tractor)

So is season two not gonna happen now :thing:

VIPenis Only EP1

The amount of second hand embarrassment I felt :deadbanana4:

The only saving grace of this show so far is the top's IMMACULATE face :jonny6:

X1Gqgbm.png

Edit: EP2 is even worse :rip: And the acting is non-existent, suddenly You Are Mid is a masterpiece

But I'll keep skimming through the future episodes for the top and the top only!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.