• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one episode of breeze of love has been uploaded to kiss Asian :redface:

cant read the webtoon or watch the show :deadbanana2: the universe really does not want this series to be enjoyed :redface:

Oooh Eri is gonna get eaten alive :redface:

F-5iEF2WMAA5Kqz?format=jpg&name=large

its 2021 all over again LOL

21 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

@Genius1111 any update when you're gonna be available to give us the top 20 of BL King rate?:nicole:

he said next week, he's traveling this week 

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

he said next week, he's traveling this week 

I think I skipped over that post a few days ago or forgot about it! Thx!

20 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

I kinda need to write a disertation about their face cards!:jonny4:

I don't think I remember a BL in recent memory when both actors served incredible visuals and good acting that actually fit their characters!

Spoiler

except IFYLITA but Nonkul and Bright are more approachable / classically handsome while these guys give handsome in a model-esque/unapproachable way

• Like 1

Dawn of the dragon made some points :jonny5: 

titans bride just needs to end at this point 

4 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

I kinda need to write a disertation about their face cards!:jonny4:

I don't think I remember a BL in recent memory when both actors served incredible visuals and good acting that actually fit their characters!

Reveal hidden contents

except IFYLITA but Nonkul and Bright are more approachable / classically handsome while these guys give handsome in a model-esque/unapproachable way

Weatherman was good but kind of dumb so I hope they get to do another show with a better script :suburban:

On 11/14/2023 at 1:55 AM, Katamari said:

Only one episode of breeze of love has been uploaded to kiss Asian :redface:

cant read the webtoon or watch the show :deadbanana2: the universe really does not want this series to be enjoyed :redface:

Kisskh remains superior :fan:

Also apparently the webtoon is trash so the universe made some points there

• Haha 1

how bad is Middleman's Love? i wanna see net and baby thomas. mdl is not trustworthy maybe i should give it a try :yum:

Edited by pearlmercury

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

how bad is Middleman's Love? i wanna see net and baby thomas. mdl is not trustworthy maybe i should give it a try :yum:

Honestly, I only saw the first 15 minutes, and it was torture, it was the worst 15 minutes of ANY TV show I've ever seen in my entire life... but everyone has their own taste.

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

It’s chaotic and messy but in a why is this happening this show shouldn’t exist kind of way :thing: 

I think Cheewin directed it so maybe that’s why 

YYY she’s not!

2 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

I love it so much, I'm also biased since i love TutorYim but I also never saw Bed Friends so I don't know how badly da characters changed lol

the budget lol:clap3:

It has the quality of an action movie for the cinema instead of a series.. WE WON :WAP:

Edited by Nebur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.