Boys Love

JonginBey

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:

its a his man rip off but better lol

except they sending a queen home this week and i'm scared 

Spoiler

i assumed someone wanted to leave? rather than being booted? maybe jaihang?

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, pearlmercury said:
  Hide contents

i assumed someone wanted to leave? rather than being booted? maybe jaihang?

Spoiler

no they announced someone was leaving last week, they even told everyone to date someone u haven't, it might be ur last chance ... ***** if they touch da new Supreme Eri of my Bobo i'm gonna lose it

2 minutes ago, dabunique said:
  Reveal hidden contents

no they announced someone was leaving last week, they even told everyone to date someone u haven't, it might be ur last chance ... ***** if they touch da new Supreme Eri of my Bobo i'm gonna lose it

Spoiler

yeah i remember the announcement i just think sending someone home on a dating show is so unprovoked lol i assumed someone told the crew he's leaving  beforehand so the producers made that announcement to mess up everyone's mind

10 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:
  Hide contents

yeah i remember the announcement i just think sending someone home on a dating show is so unprovoked lol i assumed someone told the crew he's leaving  beforehand so the producers made that announcement to mess up everyone's mind

dat could be possible ...

51 minutes ago, dabunique said:

its a his man rip off but better lol

except they sending a queen home this week and i'm scared 

I think the one who will leave will be the sociopath photographer who arrived new, he said he wanted to leave because he didn't feel comfortable, maybe the producer said... LET'S MAKE IT DRAMATIC:giraffe:

• Haha 1

The only trailer besides Cherry Magic TH achieving 1M views :clap3::gaycat1:

Yes Inn Sarin, Yes success!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

Okkkkkkk hold up, Thor and Fluke!! Kind of giving me visual excellence, their lil scene got me a lil perked lemme see whats goin on :cupid:

Just watched the I Feel You Linger in the Air finale. The reunion + the actual ending was confusing, but some of the girlies on MDL spoiled the book for a better understanding.

The Yai that reunited (or present Yai) with Jom is a “combined” descendant of the original Khun Yai and the warrior Yai they teased at the end. Apparently present Yai doesn’t actually show up until the end of warrior Yai’s arc, but the show runners teased him early. So basically the timeline is:

Khun Yai (season 1) > Warrior Yai (season 2) > Present Yai (teased in season 1/will be at the end of season 2 when Jom returns to the present again).

I will say the ending did leave an empty feeling in my heart. Almost the same feeling I had after watching Something in My Room, though IFYLITA obviously had a happier ending (and will still have an happy ending for Yai and Jom when the time traveling is all said and done). Obviously watching series that explore time traveling or ghost/spirit concepts is risky because the stories are not “normal,” so there’s no way to have a “normal” ending, like with most BLs. I’m sure if and when season 2 happens and we get to the finale for it, I won’t feel as empty/sad thinking back on this series :weeps:

Chile, let me watch the Kiseki finale for a pick-me-up :gaycat6:

• Haha 1

Guys, I am travelling for a week so I probably won't be updating. I initially planned to have this completed before I head off, but oh well.

Absolute zero is an emotional rollercoaster  and getting the MDL girlies riled up :jonnycat:

this years teddy bear yup 

she real cute and all episodes r out of A Breeze Of Love

17 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Your faves in danger girlies :gaycat2:

13ab89450562a20b4718719a2c8e2902c26ea538

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

Below average :sistrens:

Watched episodes 8 and 9 of The Eighth Sense. Good thing Jae Won came to his senses, because the Best Villain nominee was starting to look cute!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Not really. 

Also 1M views and without having to rely on sex to sell. Talent, Acclaim, Beauty and Success. Not everyone has that I fear. :ryan3:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rp662 said:

Not really. 

Also 1M views and without having to rely on sex to sell. Talent, Acclaim, Beauty and Success. Not everyone has that I fear. :ryan3:

Based on an already beloved and acclaimed MANGA and already having a fanbase from both the MANGA and the incredibly successful japanese adaptation vs a relatively original work

GMMTV payola-ed IT boys who starred as leads in MSP and had proeminent role in "acclaimed" Moonlight C0ck vs 1 lead who just had a supporting role in a bl, and another who starred in a 90min/16eps (so not easy to get through) bl lakorn with a sad ending / where the 'main' couple don't get together. 

Mind you, all the other trailers for bls starring actors who have been in gmmtv for a hundred years/in several bl series got LESS views.

:ryan3:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DanyelP23 said:

Based on an already beloved and acclaimed MANGA and already having a fanbase from both the MANGA and the incredibly successful japanese adaptation vs a relatively original work

:ryan3:

You tell ha :fan:

Also, underage girlies from mdl loves that kind of pink vanilla with average looking guys that serving skin and bones :gaycat2:

Finally finished The Eighth Sense.

Shows left on my watch list:

A Boss and a Babe (8 episodes left)

Moonlight Chicken (3 episodes left)

Never Let Me Go (6 episodes left)

Step by Step (2 episodes left)

The last two episodes of Step by Step are going to be a struggle to get through. Pat became such an annoying character during the second half :deadbanana: I finally get why @dabunique was trying to warn me about him.

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

The last two episodes of Step by Step are going to be a struggle to get through. Pat became such an annoying character during the second half :deadbanana: I finally get why @dabunique was trying to warn me about him.

gurl da most disappointing BL this year ... such high hopes and it was complete trash

especially when da finale is an hour and 45 minutes, I wanted to plucking die but da hate I had for its wouldn't let me stop lol

I love hate watching lol

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

i was checking my rating for series this year on mdl and noticed i dropped so many thai bl :deadbanana4::bibliahh:

26 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

drop a bore and a bottom, its bad

don't jump me this is my rating for bl i've finished this year so far

Spoiler

Sing My Crush
Kiseki: Dear to Me

The End of the World With You

Our Dating Sim

Bon Appetit

I Feel You Linger in the Air

Love Mate

Only Friends

Stay with Me

My Personal Weatherman

Unintentional Love Story

My Beautiful Man 2

A Shoulder to Cry On

House of Stars

Jack o' Frost

If It's With You

La Pluie

Love in Translation

Tokyo in Apri

Stay by My Side

Me, My Husband, and My Husband's Boyfriend

Ai Nhai

All the Liquors

Jun & Jun

Love Class 2

Love Tractor

Step by Step

Bump Up Business

Why R U?

Happy Merry Ending

Star Struck

ur 9.0 r so deserving to me

I'm watching SMC with Femmes React on Twitch, we gettin to da finale next week

its such a great feel

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.