*Bokura no Shokutaku 

*Jack Frost 

*We Best Love: No. 1 For You  season 1 adn 2

Movie:

Egoist 

Thanks ❤️

15 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Define mature :thing: you mean script or explicit :thing: 

Both but it doesn't have to be explicit. 

That's why i wrote less childish and mature. 

I dont want a Disney type of show if it makes sense :gaycat6: 

• Like 1

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

I see how everyone voted for actors who haven't released anything in recent years... in their top:ducky:

Jang Eui Soo He is my favorite visual actor from Korea and Max my favorite visual actor from Thai, but I didn't vote for either because he hasn't released anything recent:pancake:

Edited by Nebur

but if you think about it, BL king has no date limit, I should have gone for the nostalgia of my top of all time, however my top 3 would be the same this year we had excellent competition

Edited by Nebur

6 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Thanks ❤️

Both but it doesn't have to be explicit. 

That's why i wrote less childish and mature. 

I dont want a Disney type of show if it makes sense :gaycat6: 

@Nebur gave you a lot of good recs :clap3:  end of the world with you is pretty good too :fan: 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Who could imagine that me and miss honey @JonginBey the only ones that have some decency and taste :gaycat1:

Despite him being a fool for allowing his friend to stop his BL bag, we can’t deny that he held down the K-BL scene for a couple of years :gaycat1:

27 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

I bet that top 10 will be full of one hit wonders aka Neo :bam: Plus wooden Book ...I can't stand it :rip:

When Book ends up higher than Nonkul & Talented Bright:deadbanana4:

This messy roleplay at the end of DR :pancake:

Anyways glad that’s over. Now to get to the finale of I feel your finger in my ass :jonnycat:

7 hours ago, dabunique said:

look at u predicting his stardom

He was the best thing about Tonhon Chonlatee and Fish upon the sky. 

So I've always seen his potential. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Felipesf said:

He was the best thing about Tonhon Chonlatee and Fish upon the sky. 

So I've always seen his potential. 

I think I might have forgotten to tag or PM you to collect last-minute votes. Your guaranteed Neo vote would have been helpful.

He's also the best thing in My Tee, The Eclipse and of course Only Friends. 

3 hours ago, Katamari said:

This messy roleplay at the end of DR :pancake:

When I watched it, I was going "Oh my, this looks good!" Then of course, I was once again going WTF because Chimon had to step into the bathtub fully clothed. :redface:

I think PerthChimon will get at least one more shot next year, but I hope the two will be bulking up so that at least we can some skin next year.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I think I might have forgotten to tag or PM you to collect last-minute votes. Your guaranteed Neo vote would have been helpful.

He's also the best thing in My Tee, The Eclipse and of course Only Friends. 

When I watched it, I was going "Oh my, this looks good!" Then of course, I was once again going WTF because Chimon had to step into the bathtub fully clothed. :redface:

I think PerthChimon will get at least one more shot next year, but I hope the two will be bulking up so that at least we can some skin next year.

I think Jojo could get them something interesting cause this script was messy but in fun tbh. I still don’t think Kang atoned for his horrible bullying tho :pancake:

MarkPawin ate them up :pancake:

Found the what did you eat yesterday manga :pancake:

#35 Nat Sakdatorn

240XmqC3VTuDG9LRoir4hS8pSMU1EnjzaiLAvTmg

nat-sakdatorn-v0-b6fb33xzy3hb1.jpg?width

CmhslKgUIAEBnJR.jpg:large

nat-sakdatorn-v0-v7i4iwnly3hb1.jpg?width

Shows: Fathers (movie), Friend Zone franchise

Last Year's Rank: N/A

Movement: ★

Mentions: 2

Katamari - 27

Genius1111 - 22

If I am not mistaken, Nat is probably the first quadragenarian to ever debut on BL King. He was born 40 years ago, the year marking the official beginning of the Internet and the first cellphone call. He was born even before Steve Jobs launched the Mac.

He last played a queer character in Friend Zone 2 (alongside the #46 ranked Singto), but has appeared in other BLs like the panned Never Let Me Go and the queerbaiting hit series Mama Gogo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

#34 Nishigaki Sho

b82b7786a80b97c3be89059002dc56521dc8fa93

230713_075117_485.jpg?w=672&h=372&crop=1

Shows: Kieta Hatsukoi, Minato Shouji Coin Laundry franchise

Last Year's Rank:

Mentions: 3

My Love Mix-Up and MinaTOAD are some of ATRL's most-watched JBLs, so it's no surprise to see Sho land in the top 40. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

#35 Nat Sakdatorn

240XmqC3VTuDG9LRoir4hS8pSMU1EnjzaiLAvTmg

nat-sakdatorn-v0-b6fb33xzy3hb1.jpg?width

CmhslKgUIAEBnJR.jpg:large

nat-sakdatorn-v0-v7i4iwnly3hb1.jpg?width

Shows: Fathers (movie), Friend Zone franchise

Katamari - 27

Genius1111 - 22

If I am not mistaken, Nat is probably the first quadragenarian to ever debut on BL King. He was born 40 years ago, the year marking the official beginning of the Internet and the first cellphone call. He was born even before Steve Jobs launched the Mac.

He last played a queer character in Friend Zone 2 (alongside the #46 ranked Singto), but has appeared in other BLs like the panned Never Let Me Go and the queerbaiting hit series Mama Gogo.

He needs to be cast in the eventual GMMTV remake of "Old Fashion Cupcake".

#33 Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn

Ey74smoWEAcYhI2.jpg

screenshot-20230724-133844-f74b335270539

87225049-643234596251692-101641420029381

Shows: 2gether franchise

Last Year's Rank: 36

Movement: ↑3

fais_2311 - 21 ("2gether is still that legend. When BrightWin reunite, it’s over for your faves.")

Genius1111 - 33

This may be the 1st time ever that a host introduces Metawin in positive terms.

Despite 2Bros' reputation, Win's acting in his debut series has managed to earn some plaudits, much to the chagrin of certain haters. Post-2Bros, Win has gone on to snag an Outstanding Support Actor award at the Manee Mekhala awards show last year (for F4 Thailand). His new show this year, Enigma, has gone on to become a critically acclaimed limited series, and a follow-up series is now confirmed to be in the works. With his former ship partner Bright departing from GMMTV, Win now assumes top dog status in the company.

Will BrightWin ever re-unite? Well, Enigma 2 may be that reunion that some of us seek.

Edited by Genius1111
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

#32 Ki Hyun Woo

FqUR6jeaEAMpcyj?format=jpg&name=large

FqUR6EwacAIaKNt.jpg

Shows: Jun & Jun

dabunique - 9

fais_2311 - 22 ("He would be in my top 5 if Jun & Jun were longer. This is why K-BL annoyed more. Running time for every episode is too short.")

pearlmercury - 23

This hottie was the lead of Jun & Jun, one of the more popular office-themed KBLs of the year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

#32 Ki Hyun Woo

FqUR6jeaEAMpcyj?format=jpg&name=large

FqUR6EwacAIaKNt.jpg

Shows: Jun & Jun

dabunique - 9

fais_2311 - 22 ("He would be in my top 5 if Jun & Jun were longer. This is why K-BL annoyed more. Running time for every episode is too short.")

pearlmercury - 23

This hottie was the lead of Jun & Jun, one of the more popular office-themed KBLs of the year. 

father :WAP:

#31 Earth Pirapat Watthanasetsiri

earthmix-pride-feature.jpeg?w=1200

33d93153d8363c0661f6f3dd67465138.jpg

Earth%20Pirapat%20and%20Ohm%20Pawat%20Ou

Shows: Water Boyy, Love By Chance, A Tale of Thousand Stars franchise, Cupid's Last Wish, Moonlight Chicken

Last Year's Rank: 25

dabunique - 23

fais_2311 - 11

Jonginbey - 21

The perpetual #25-er has unfortunately been pushed out of the top 40, but is still one of 5 or 6 actors to have placed in the top 40 for each of the last 4 years. Despite his smoking hot body and gorgeous looks, Earth tends to get the short end of the stick, by being cast in a role where he may inexplicably sprout homophobic remarks despite being homosexual, or simply not being prioritized by his own company. He also seems to have the knack for getting into strangely compromising positions with his fellow actor colleagues.

• Like 2

#30 Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree

o1200080115281715342.jpg

GARAGE-featured-image-CKnew-min.jpg

Bright%20Vachirawit%20on%20Bazaar%20Thai

Shows: 2gether franchise

Last Year's Rank: 29

Movement: ↓1

fais_2311 - 25 ("Rewatching 2gether, the iconic BL Series of all time. He’s still hot. Come back to BL, King")

Genius1111 - 31

Bright is the only former #1 holder to remain in the top 30 (or top 50 for that matter). He is also, interestingly enough, the only actor to star in 3 of 4 GMMTV-produced movies that are also / will also be released theatrically, namely 2gether The Movie, Congrats My Ex! (2023) and The Interest (2024). Now of course, we all know that he has officially left GMMTV to become an independent actor in his own company,Cloud9 Entertainment, but unlike his former colleagues, we can expect him to still appear in GMMTV on a somewhat regular basis.

Growing up, Bright's family were far from being financially well-off like his colleagues, so it's very heartening to see that he managed to gain admission into prestigious schools and universities, and enjoying the fruits of his labor. Bright's work ethic has been praised by his former colleagues (Mek Jirakit and Joss I think) and some of his colleagues seem to have a crush on him too (*ahem ahem* Neo *coughcough*)

Edited by Genius1111
  • Haha 1

#29 Kimura Tatsunari

FWKzgjGXEAAezkS.jpg:large

Tjsuc15x_400x400.jpg

Shows: Old Fasion Cupcake

DanyelP23 - 21

northwest - 35

The critically acclaimed Old Fashion Cupcake, despite its mere 5 episodes and 1 mini-epilogue, has captivated audiences and propelled one of its leads into the top 30. Tatsunari is also one of 3 JBL actors to have received at least 1 #1 mention.

Also, I would like to apologize for a tabulation error that I have just realized. Takeda Kouhei, also from Old Fashion Cupcake, should actually be placed at #69 (28 points). This means that Nanon, Meguro and Krist are pushed down to #70, Kang Min is now at #73, Hio is at #74 and Satang is now at #75. Won Tae Min is now out of the Bubbling Under.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.