Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Hence why I put Bright in my top 10, he deserves it so much. Great show 

He's fantastic. I'm so impressed. Hope he gets many great projects after this. Nonkul may already be a star, but Bright is one in the making for me based on his performance alone. And seeing that clip on YouTube where he thanked himself in character was very heartwarming. Both of the actors really did a lot of homework bringing their characters to life.

• Like 1

This year's Rank Last Year's Rank Movement Points Mentions Name Shows Country
55 7 ↓48 35 3 Apo Nattawin Wattanagitiphat KinnPorsche Thailand
54 2 ↓52 36 3 Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee He's Coming To Me, Dew, Bad Buddy franchise, Vice Versa*** Thailand
53 34 ↓19 37 2 Chris Wu Yang HIStory 3: Trapped Taiwan
52 N/A 38 2 Greg Hsu Kuang-han Marry My Dead Body Taiwan
51 N/A 39 2 Raynold Tan Yu Ren The Day I Loved You Singapore

- fais_2311 says of Apo, "I need his new series now. I almost forgot about him." Not to worry, he has a new movie named Man Suang that's airing in Southeast Asia soon. It's not a BL though. And with that, we see that there are zero KinnPorsche actors in the top 50 this year.

- Last year, it was a tight battle between the two leads of Bad Buddy, and the crown was decided by just 5 points. This year, Ohm has outdone Nanon by 9 points, but still tumbles out by an astonishing 52 places. fais_2311 says, "He can bully me… on bed…" Well, unfortunately, that scandal might have cost him dearly, seeing that only 3 members stood by his side. Still, that scene of him and Earth waking up shirtless 2gether in the Bad Buddy X 1000 Stars crossover was one of the funniest scenes of the year.

- While TDILY is a Filipino production, the hunky lead named Raynold Tan hails from Singapore, and is the first from the island city-state to ever grace the countdown. A huge pity that he has just missed out of the top 50 by just 2 points. 

Top 50 breakdown by country of origin

Thailand - 27 (54%)

Japan - 10 (20%)

South Korea - 9 (18%)

Taiwan - 3 (6%)

Philippines - 1 (2%)

Each actor in the top 50 will have an individual post with a picture. However, don't expect too many updates from me for the rest of the day.

Edited by Genius1111

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Top 50 breakdown by country of origin

Thailand - 27 (54%)

Japan - 10 (20%)

South Korea - 9 (18%)

Taiwan - 3 (6%)

Philippines - 1 (2%)

Just realized Fluke Pusit made it in top50 only with a supporting role in a flop bl and a supporting role in a non-bl:clap3:

Ugh, MikeEarth are so cute 2gether. EarthSingto too. 2 of these 3 guys will appear in the top 50.

Edited by Genius1111

Oh so we done until when does it start up again?

1 minute ago, dabunique said:

Oh so we done until when does it start up again?

Maybe I will continue tomorrow.

26 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Just realized Fluke Pusit made it in top50 only with a supporting role in a flop bl and a supporting role in a non-bl:clap3:

Speaking of the PussyT, the former #1 holder and now the #69 ranked Nanon is smooching him so wildly in My Precious (now available on Netflix).

After seeing this, I think Nanon deserves to be reinstated into the top 50 next year. 

nanon-and-fluke-pusit-my-precious-movie-

• Like 1

I Feel Your Fingers In My... never mind

I can't believe they queerbaited us with this. Now I want an Our Skyy 3 special with PapangPepper and ViewJune (who will be in 23.5 as a side couple).

NANT

Performing Arts graduate (= acting major). Grew up with his mother, making him tender and emotionally sensitive. He appears to be polite, cute, and easy to get along with on the outside. However, he carries significant burdens and seeks an escape through purchasing services and engaging in sexual encounters with strangers. This led him into the depths of the adult entertainment industry, causing him to mysteriously disappear.

NONT

Nant's twin brother. Their parents separated and he had to move with his father. He is straightforward and the kind of person who always speaks his mind, unafraid of consequences. He has an analytical mind and tries to connect with others to reveal the truth and seek justice for his brother.

PROM (my fav hehe)

Porsche's brother. Doesn't like living in father's shadow. He works as a host at a Playboyy club. He's charming and gets along with people easily. Prom hides his interest in BDSM. But that secret might be exposed!

PORSCHE

Heir to the family car wash business. He enjoys his freedom and seeks whatever he desires. He's spoiled. Open to casual sex, unafraid of admitting it. Deep down he lacks warmth and seeks fulfillment in various ways.

JUMP

Car wash worker (Porsche's dad's car wash) and former Playboyy employee. He doesn't like to get emotionally attached to anyone and prefers casual sex. He secretly offers additional services via discreet deals. However, even though Jump enjoys sex, he feels like he's treated as nothing more than a sex object.

CAPTAIN

A student at the Faculty of Sports Science. Ambitious, well-spoken, courageous. He dreams of becoming a player in the university rugby team, but he's repeatedly rejected. This year, he's determined to secure a spot on the team by getting closer to the coach. 😏

KEEN

A student at the Faculty of Sports Science. Takes on the role of a team coach. On the outside, he appears to be a tough person, but deep down he's sensitive. He has a secret desire for controlled and submissive sex. Keen enjoys being dominated.

FIRST

A medical student. Comes from a wealthy family and enjoys a prominent status in society. He lives with his father (single-parent), who has a high-ranking position at a famous hospital. First experiences a lot of pressure and high expectations from his father, which leaves him with very little freedom in life. He's someone who tends to be very heart-driven and easily bored. He excels in maintaining friendships and has a wild imagination when it comes to his sex life. He has a free-spirited approach to sex.

SOONG

A pizza delivery guy. Used to work at the Playboyy club, but left because he couldn't choose his customers. Now, he's working various odd jobs. He likes to exchange sex for various things.

ZOUEY (the writer's logic is like, glasses = a virgin 😂)

A student at the Faculty of Fine Arts. He's reserved and enjoys indulging in art and anime. Fascinated by human beauty. Haven't experienced sex or a deep understanding of love yet, although he's curious and willing to give it a try with some hesitation.

TEENA

Nude model, senior graduate of the Faculty of Fine Arts. He is a former employee of the Playboyy club. He had a problem with limited freedom at the club, which cause him to resign and become a nude model. Teena believes in love. But he has faced disappointments and heartbreak, which have made him somewhat reserved and cool. Despite that, he has a sensitive side to him.

PHOP

Grew up alone, he was working as a massager. He was finding his customers through webcam services. Phop then met Nuth. At first, there was just a sexual relationship between them (plus Phop was exchanging sex for drugs), but their connection grew stronger.

NUTH

He's currently unemployed, but has a dream of becoming a film director. He's an introvert with no inspiration. Nuth is using webcams to trick people into auditioning for his movies. He has a talent for attracting individuals who want to become famous and then sells them drugs to make money to produce his own films.

PEUN

A financially disadvantaged (= poor) student from the Faculty of Sports Science receives a scholarship to study at a prestigious university. However, he keeps a secret life as a worker in the Playboyy club. His youthful appearance attracts various clients who want to experience new things, turning this student into a rising star in the Playboyy club.

AOB

Playboyy star, handsome, charming, has an outgoing personality when spending time with friends; stands out among his peers. He excels in reading his clients and has become the most popular figure in the club. Raised in a unloving family - he doesn't believe in love because of that. Always prioritizes work. Proud of his career.

Can we expect Playboyy to do very well for next year's voting games, or will it turn out to be a flop?

The movie version of Ai long nahhh is the best version. 

the special was cute tho they took like 40 minutes for something that could have been done in like 5 :deadbanana4: again an issue with the main series 

Really hope yall said no to legs in the air :thing: 

Poor Fad Tawan, not a 61 positions down :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

I will tell you that Boss scored fewer than 10 points while Noeul scored 0, so they are not even in the top 100.

Having said that, I feel like starting on LITA next. :celestial3:

5 hours ago, Nebur said:

i like SatangWinny but its small appearance in MSP was not enough, there were many BL with a good cast this year, there was not room for everyone

I don't think SatangWinny's portions were that small. I felt like, in the second half, they were featured quite heavily. SoundWin shippers won in the end when they had a tender 30s kiss scene, which was way longer than what the actual leads got.

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

Not me thinking you were shading I feel you linger in the air:hoetenks:

I almost forgot Love in the air was a thing

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

First of all, let's look at a bunch of high profile actors who have scored 0 points this year.

Oh woops, the too-close-to-be-just-bros duo of MewTul have unfortunately scored 0 points each. Now, Mew isn't exactly popular with ATRLers these days, so it's not a surprise that he continues to be panned and scores 0 points for the 2nd straight year. However, Tul Pakorn (sometimes known as Tyler in the west) was just inducted into the HOF last year and placed #16 last year, so it's quite a shocker to see him crash out just like that. Seems like ATRLers weren't fond of his new alleged relationship, or perhaps forgot about him as soon as he decided to retire from acting to focus on his family-run real estate developer business.

The two of them together is what kept rubbing me the wrong way. OUT :sistrens:

Just going to put it out there that I didn’t include Bright and Nonkul on my list. I was focused on series that were done airing, that aired over the past year, and also veteran acts. They will definitely be on my list next year.

54 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I will tell you that Boss scored fewer than 10 points while Noeul scored 0, so they are not even in the top 100.

Having said that, I feel like starting on LITA next. :celestial3:

She’s a cute watch I guess for a La mame show :sistrens:

42 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Not me thinking you were shading I feel you linger in the air:hoetenks:

I almost forgot Love in the air was a thing

It’s kind of replaced tharntype as tve most popular show. Every Viki comment section is full of their fans now :deadbanana4:

OK, I will post #50-#46 before sleeping. After this, the next update will be ~20 hours later.

#50 Thor Thinnaphan Tantui

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYQLfouW9uvSs7RwBa5u4

33721c2e4c2e01a11df9d712a364ab3f0d726030

Shows: The Warp Effect, A Boss And A Babe 

Last Year's Rank: N/A

Movement: 

Mentions: 2

DanyelP23 - 12

Genius1111 - 29

A pity that he ranked so low, I would have thought a top 30 was guaranteed given that the whole reason for watching The Warp Effect was for the ArmyJoe moments. After a brief stint as a monk earlier this year, it seemed like Thor's acting career was placed on ice. And on the day where GMMTV revealed its shows for the first half of 2024, lo and behold, Thor would be starring in 3 different shows next year!

Thor will be paired up with a Fluke next year, but it will not be the same Fluke in TWE.

Edited by Genius1111

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.