Boys Love

JonginBey

14 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

y'all, you have to vote now. i have total of 5 ballots including mine and the 2021's top 3 flopping HARD with one of them even getting 0 votes so far. it will be hard to catch up now since the top 3 this time so far is close to breaking the 100-point barrier.

I’m off tomorrow. I’ll try to work up something :gaycat6:

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

EXCUSE ME THIS IS AN EMERGENCY BUT

WHERE CAN WE WATCH TO MY STAR 2?!?

57 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

also help lol. still haven't seen KinnPorsche to this day but lemme ask if Tong is playing the gay there. 

His sexuality hasn’t been addressed as far I know and he doesn’t have a love interest. His brothers Jeff and Mile are gays, so might as well as all 3 be gay. He could also just be a really femme straight. :michael:

3 minutes ago, rp662 said:

His sexuality hasn’t been addressed as far I know and he doesn’t have a love interest. His brothers Jeff and Mile are gays, so might as well as all 3 be gay. He could also just be a really femme straight. :michael:

alright so no implied sexuality so he doesn't count for this year's BL King

2 minutes ago, rp662 said:

What’s the eligibility period? :eli:

https://mydramalist.com/680869-second-chance 

wait i didn't know this! he counts then.

again no eligibility period for BL King, as long as they played the gay before. it's HoF that has an eligibility period where they must have played the gay before May 2019.

23 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

gagaoolala?

1 hour ago, touya kinomoto said:

y'all, you have to vote now. i have total of 5 ballots including mine and the 2021's top 3 flopping HARD with one of them even getting 0 votes so far. it will be hard to catch up now since the top 3 this time so far is close to breaking the 100-point barrier.

Not 5 ballots so far :deadbanana4:

The way this year BL King rate was a colossal flop compare to last year

1 hour ago, discreetinside said:

Not 5 ballots so far :deadbanana4:

The way this year BL King rate was a colossal flop compare to last year

tea, we had iirc 22 ballots last year, the biggest rate ever.

I just read the novel translation for VegasPete part 

And ya’ll stan that :rip: wtf… that was even worst & toxic than Mame storylines.

4 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

also speaking of BL King, it's been exactly 37 pages since i posted about it in page 37 and i have received only a few ballots. i'm starting the tally right now so kindly get in your votes whenever you can. i'm planning to do the reveal by the 3rd week of June (which happens to be my birth week to lol)

Submitted my bottoms excellence ranking

2 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

Submitted my bottoms excellence ranking

not you completely shaking up the rankings and i love it :flower2:

i fear Billkin will flop harder than Bright last year and i don't think that is right.

On 5/2/2022 at 8:03 PM, touya kinomoto said:

And of course, after a controversial, hotly-debated inaugural class, we are also bringing back...

uqXqmmB.png

We will be reopening the Hall of Fame of the men who made lasting impact on BL world and beyond. The rules are simple: everyone who will be sending their ballot can include a list of up to 5 BL actors who they think must be included in the 2022 Class. The only qualifying criteria is that an actor must have had a role in a BL or had BL roles in het dramas before May 2019. I will automatically exclude those who don't qualify in this criteria.

You cans send your list of your 5 nominees on the same thread as your BL King 2022 ballot. You can also send it via Discord (touya kinomoto#2765). A short sentence/paragraph of why they should be included in the Class of 2021 is very much appreciated as it will be used in the deliberations. A shortlist of the 10 actors with the most votes will be announced on deliberation day.

In order to determine who will make it to the Class of 2022, everyone who will be sending their ballots for this Hall of Fame will be invited to be part of the blue-ribbon committee who will be deliberating the nominees. We will have a real time discussion in my ATRL BL King Discord server. Date and time is TBD.

As usual, for any questions, suggestions or concerns, let me know here or through my DMs. Thank you!

also reminder to do this too. i have received 7 ballots for BL King so far but only 4 for HoF. remember you can send up to 5 names.

updated the deadline for submission of ballots: June 17th

tentative date for HoF discussion: June 24th

results reveal date: June 26th (can't do 25th since it's Pride March here!)

Edited by touya kinomoto

KinnPorsche  EP. 9 ok Tawan is most cuter and hotter than Kinn and porsher :flame:

vegaspete :gaycat6: I know this will be toxic but I love these two little by little it is forming:flame:

Porsher is so dumb.... you fell  I hope Porsher throws it in the KINN GARBAGE.:biblio:

Chay  it's a baby you have to take care of it sweetie:gaycat6:

i need a plot twist where porsher kills kinn and his whole family and takes love with vegas:duca:

Edited by Nebur

7 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

Miss Viki for me 

some places can get it on GaGa

To my Star season 2 ep 1  ok the episode was shot spectacularly:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:

everything was excellent however I do not understand the choice of the protagonist to leave. like this... I hope they have an important reason because otherwise the series would be a disaster:biblio:

Edited by Nebur

To my star  s2 ep 2  I have the first 7 minutes and the truth is WOW what the hell is happening here?:biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio::biblio:  I should stop watching this garbage, however I think there will be a twist in the story where everything will be fixed because if not...

how can you tell someone all those things so cold

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a766bd6806659d3916c81d6e2224f506/tumblr_mt05nnNRFq1qfz14uo1_500.gif

Edited by Nebur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.