Boys Love

JonginBey

Aof has 3 consecutive award-winning shows (1000 Stars, Bad Buddy and Moonlight Chicken) but the scripts usually becomes quite meh in the 2nd half. He's lucky that in all shows, the first halves were strong and the actors each did a great job.

• Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Katamari said:

oh yeah that was it. it was a cute one!

I might rewatch it as a pallet cleanser for That's my candy

cheewin was really going through it when he directed that one

spacer.png

What’s this? :lakitu:

8 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

What’s this? :lakitu:

That's My Candy (2022) poster

https://mydramalist.com/689527-that-s-my-candy

im only 3 episode deep and I am already hating life!

Earth Chit is in it and he was cool in Destiny Seeker. The script is a hot mess tho. no surprise since it features a similar team to Remember Me

spacer.png

And the worst thing is there is no preview for the next episode, they leave it on SUSPENSE....

Pin auf Memencia

Spoiler

I need a second season I hope you see the potential of the novel they have only taken about half of it

I need a romance like Yai and Jom in my afterlife

:gaycat7:

and I'm tired of saying praise for this series week after week but this episode REALLY IS THE BEST SO FAR

Two episodes left, will it surpass this PEAK? Every previous episode surpassed it each other... but this one set the bar high, it's difficult 

By the way, the entire cast does a great job, all the cast does a good job, they transport you to the time and the live performance does an excellent job.:clap3:

Edited by Nebur

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

That's My Candy (2022) poster

https://mydramalist.com/689527-that-s-my-candy

im only 3 episode deep and I am already hating life!

Earth Chit is in it and he was cool in Destiny Seeker. The script is a hot mess tho. no surprise since it features a similar team to Remember Me

spacer.png

Sounds like a red flag.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

I-

The girl was saying right to Krist's face that he's homophobic and he was smiling throughout, not knowing what happened to him. And she flew across 10 time zones from Brazil to Thailand just to do that. :rip: (I mean, if that actor is truly sh!tty IRL, I might have applauded that.)

Since Krist is not a homophobic kant, we can safely vote for him in this BL King rate and HOF rate because of his stellar performance in Be My Favorite.

I sympathize with him regarding his mental health and what he had to deal with. I think people forget that he started in BL in a lead role since 2016. Stans were much more unhinged back then and I  remember reading some worrying things about how they acted about the ppl they shipped.

That said, we will not be voting for Krist in BL King, not because he's not a good actor (he is), but because he is ugly.

I know I voted for Inukai Atshuhiro and that would directly contradict the above statement, but Japan has been severely underrepresented in BL King rate, so that is the only reason I made an exception!:giraffe:

oh no I will get Anti-Krist off the HOF next year if you all decide to induct him this year.

6 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Sounds like a red flag.

spacer.png

Bigger red flag than Boston :clack:

• Haha 1

Dangerous Romance Ep 10

Yes, it was very dangerous this week. Happy to see some development in the MarcPawin ship. I guess the PapangPepper and ViewJune ships will NOT be sailing.

Only Friends Ep 11

A reverse BL experience, it seems! All 3 couples have gotten 2gether again, contrary to what Taylor Swift sang in her #1 hit from 2012. I squealed internally when Boston was being flirtatious and asked Nick to upgrade their relationship status from FWB to BFs. Happy that BostonNick got Atom to reflect on his wrongdoing, but it was surprisingly a low-key event, compared to what we have seen so far. 

Hard to believe that there's only 1 episode left. The Boeing issue is still hanging in the balance, and is he trying to make a move with Boston the next episode?

Will the 3 couples have a HEA, or will everything be resolved only in Season 2?

____

It's a rough week for Papang fans. Saifah got arrested yesterday while Daddy Dan got dumped today. :gaycatx:

Only Friends Kiss Count (up till Ep 11)

Neo - 4 (Mark, Force, Drake, Title)

Mark - 4 (Neo, First, Papang, Title)

First - 2 (Khaotung, Mark)

Khaotung - 2 (First, Book)

Force - 2 (Book, Neo)

Book - 3 (Force, Drake, Mond)

Drake - 2 (Neo, Book)

Title - 2 (Neo, Mark)

Papang - 1 (Mark)

Mond - 1 (Book)

NeoMark are killing it :clap3:

CDN media

r/boyslove - omg... I literally forgot tomorrow is Only Friends day! 🙌😭

Edited by Genius1111
  • Like 1

Not in the series but in the novel. Atom created a twitter account to start smear campaign, using Boston's father's status as politician to draw people's attention.

I-, not the novel having more plot details. 

I will definitely read the English translation if it exists!

Edited by Genius1111

So Part 2 will be announced in Dec 2023? And We Are All ***  will premiere early 2024?

Edited by Genius1111

The fact the Cheum was not remorseful nor did she feel terrible for falsely accusing Boston. Those 3 ex-friends of Boston better be ready to apologize to Boston for this. 

Yeah dat episode was utter trash 

it was pure fan service. 

and honestly only Mew and Top should stay together 

I guess this will be gay Twilight, huh?  OK, time for me to un-stan after 5 days. I guess it will be successful, just not the way I want it.

But I will still watch because I see JossGawinNeo in one show, and I won't resist. Maybe I will squeal internally while rolling my eyes.

1 minute ago, Genius1111 said:

I guess this will be gay Twilight, huh?  OK, time for me to un-stan after 5 days. I guess it will be successful, just not the way I want it.

But I will still watch because I see JossGawinNeo in one show, and I won't resist. Maybe I will squeal internally while rolling my eyes.

That comment calling cutie pie omegaverse in disguise :bibliahh:

but yeah this kills hype a bit :gaycatx:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Only Friends Kiss Count (up till Ep 11)

Neo - 4 (Mark, Force, Drake, Title)

Mark - 4 (Neo, First, Papang, Title)

First - 2 (Khaotung, Mark)

Khaotung - 2 (First, Book)

Force - 2 (Book, Neo)

Book - 3 (Force, Drake, Mond)

Drake - 2 (Neo, Book)

Title - 2 (Neo, Mark)

Papang - 1 (Mark)

Mond - 1 (Book)

NeoMark are killing it :clap3:

CDN media

r/boyslove - omg... I literally forgot tomorrow is Only Friends day! 🙌😭

mond is back to kissing men?!? OMG :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.