Top Posters In This Topic

Watching that’s my candy what a mess :bibliahh:at least it serves eye candy 

spacer.png

9 hours ago, pearlmercury said:

A new mafia bl :eek:

Ngl it’s giving  unforgotten night 

spacer.png

Can’t think straight is basically TharnType :deadbanana4:

Dangerous romance ep 10 incredible how the perth rat is delivering chemistry and good performance while my dear chimone is delivering a mediocre performance and zero chemistry:deadvision:

The most notable thing about this episode was Pang :flame:and the secondary couple Marc Phuwin:allears:

As for the rest, this series is getting more boring with each episode. However, it is due to the lack of chemistry of the main actors.

14 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Go girl give us nothing

Girl, your taste is questionable but it's whatever :giraffe: There's an always room for improvement :gaycat2:

a5e77fd63d00aaa0ba497d294ac92b0806f3365d

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

F84eQ_LWwAEaxgw?format=jpg&name=medium

I'll take the first two and you can keep the rest :fan:

3 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Girl, your taste is questionable but it's whatever :giraffe: There's an always room for improvement :gaycat2:

a5e77fd63d00aaa0ba497d294ac92b0806f3365d

Then let me know when he improves :giraffe:

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, dabunique said:

F85BVXJaIAADkKS?format=jpg&name=large

i wonder if ppl call Kris Anti-Krist outside of this site too 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Then let me know when he improves :giraffe:

your avi looks familiar but i cant remember the name :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

i wonder if ppl call Kris Anti-Krist outside of this site too 

spacer.png

I honestly thought that’s where that message was going and feared for this thread for a moment.

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

your avi looks familiar but i cant remember the name :jonny5:

Sing My Crush. I just started watching it a couple of days ago :gaycat4:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Sing My Crush. I just started watching it a couple of days ago :gaycat4:

oh yeah that was it. it was a cute one!

I might rewatch it as a pallet cleanser for That's my candy

cheewin was really going through it when he directed that one

spacer.png

Phew, for a moment I thought yet another one of Neo's partners was going to leave him high and dry.

yeah, i think that was his plan, he actually said he was worried the audience would be tired of seeing him so he was going to sit out part 1.

I had heard he was playing an autistic character as well. I was excited to hear him talk about how he's researching to approach the role as best he can. My only worry is what resources he's using for his research as there are definitely autistic research and resource organizations that are generally not supported or liked by the autistic community. I hope that he's using ASAN(Autism Self Advocacy Network) and not Autism Speaks(which is considered a hate group by many many autistic people).

My fingers are crossed and I hope to see Mark give proper care and credence to 

5 hours ago, dabunique said:

F84WAepbgAAwJCB?format=jpg&name=large

I earlier translated his interview where he said he went through four different psychiatrists. He had to move back to stay with his parents to deal with mental health.

All those cyberbullying and death threats are insane. People are so entitled they think they have the right to bully whoever they want while justifying that they are the right guys while their target is the bad guy who deserves it.

Now they can fly half the world to do it in his face right at the place where he works.

I-

The girl was saying right to Krist's face that he's homophobic and he was smiling throughout, not knowing what happened to him. And she flew across 10 time zones from Brazil to Thailand just to do that. :rip: (I mean, if that actor is truly sh!tty IRL, I might have applauded that.)

Since Krist is not a homophobic kant, we can safely vote for him in this BL King rate and HOF rate because of his stellar performance in Be My Favorite.

Edited by Genius1111

4 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

I-

The girl was saying right to Krist's face that he's homophobic and he was smiling throughout, not knowing what happened to him. And she flew across 10 time zones from Brazil to Thailand just to do that. :rip:

Since Krist is not a homophobic kant, we can safely vote for him in this BL King rate and HOF rate because of his stellar performance in Be My Favorite.

we will not, he remains in da doghouse until further notice

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I feel you blammy in the air ep 10 I'm in the first 30 minutes and this is a soap opera:jonnycat:

and that love scene was beautifully choreographed the lips the hands the head God is like watching a POEM:WAP:

In the same Reddit thread, I saw this...

On a side note, Tay will still be going to the concert as a guest eventhough he is currently confined in the hospital. I admire his dedication to work but he needs to prioritize his health.

Fatigue and bronchitis. I think it was at the GMM show during interview with the reporters he already said that he was feeling tired.

Edit: According to a pic he posted on IG, Newwie was at Tay's bedside. Aww.... 

Edited by Genius1111

Assuming OF2 in end 2024 or in 2025, I really hope that JossGawin will join them after the (presumed) success of The Golden Blood.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.