Boys Love

JonginBey

NGL, the most memorable thing about the press conference, besides the trailers, was Fourth dropping his mic. I've rewatched it so many times and I've cackled wayyyy too much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

CDN media

Yes, king of reverse aging! From playing a 38/39 year old in 2022/2023 (Moonlight Chicken) to an 18 year old in 2024 (Ploy's Notebook).

Edited by Genius1111

I-

Cooking Crush has just finished filming (??) and has not aired, but The Trainee is already at Q3 (and probably beyond)??! 

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

CDN media

Yes, king of reverse aging! From playing a 38/39 year old in 2022/2023 (Moonlight Chicken) to an 18 year old in 2024 (Ploy's Notebook).

i was passing dat meme around lol

People really bein a  mess I see

39 minutes ago, dabunique said:

I’m sure the last thing GMMTV wanted was to end OhmNanon. Their stans need to just move on.

13 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I’m sure the last thing GMMTV wanted was to end OhmNanon. Their stans need to just move on.

especially since da CEO is like we make pairs dat show engagement on social media lol

Those that get too comfortable with their fanbase take the biggest risks because they know most fans would defend them no matter what.

If Khaotung for example would to say something scandalous his fanbase would be the kind to hold him accountable while assuring they still love him. He is very popular with lgbt+ people and that is tricky but again, he is careful with what he says and shares with the fans so the respect and patience is mutual.

However when we speak of people like Pond, Joong, Gemini etc, they are the oversharer type and their fan bases are loyal as long as their vulnerability is constant. When they eventually say something problematic their fanbase won’t care however those are the same fans that become obsessed for a while and then move on to the next.

Your fanbase is a bubble so it’s the opinions outside the fanbase will determine whether or not they will suffer the consequences for their actions.

Also, not sure why Foei still has a job after being so trashy, but maybe he has powerful family connections or he has a lot of dirt on the company execs.

I know we're supposed to somehow admire the beauty of the para-social relationship that develops between fans and their idols, but the longer it goes on, the more it starts looking like a master-slave relationship. Hey, I bought the Ohm/Nanon standee, too. But I'm not demanding that their bosses continue to force them to work with each other against their will. If I bought the light stick; can I demand that they get married, too?

The live chat had too many "OhmNanon" comments. The rabid and extreme wing of this fanbase is cancerous, yikes!

I'm thinking of all the iconic scenes from Ossan's Love S1 that EarthMix will play. (Assuming that Earth -> Haruta and Mix -> Maki...)

Imagine Mix saying the iconic "I know that you love big t!ts. How about a big c0ck?"

Or the iconic rooftop fight between Maki and the boss.

Or the iconic proposal scene.

I would really like that Nat Sakdatorn plays the Ossan boss (and be shirtless for a few scenes( and maybe Janhae can be the main girl. I'm also genuinely curious to know how they are going to do the "Haruka/Haruta" mix-up scene in Thai. (In Hong Kong Cantonese, they used "Tin ah"/ Tina.)

Edited by Genius1111
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, dabunique said:

lmao 

i am looking forward to see if they do another show together what their dynamic is gonna be like :dies:

i bet its gonna  be messier than MikeTap in Mama Gogo :dies: 

Edited by Katamari

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

I'm thinking of all the iconic scenes from Ossan's Love S1 that EarthMix will play. (Assuming that Earth -> Haruta and Mix -> Maki...)

Imagine Mix saying the iconic "I know that you love big t!ts. How about a big c0ck?"

Or the iconic rooftop fight between Maki and the boss.

Or the iconic proposal scene.

I really like that Nat Sakdatorn plays the Ossan boss (and be shirtless for a few scenes( and maybe Janhae can be the main girl. I'm also genuinely curious to know how they are going to do the "Haruka/Haruta" mix-up scene in Thai. (In Hong Kong Cantonese, they used "Tin ah"/ Tina.)

omg really :jonny4:

2 hours ago, Katamari said:

omg really :jonny4:

Sorry, I missed out the critical word "would". :rip:  "I would really like that..." 

I am still dreaming about it.

The GMMTV CEO Tha would be a good 2nd choice though. :lakitu:

Edited by Genius1111

51 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Sorry, I missed out the critical word "would". :rip:  "I would really like that..." 

I am still dreaming about it.

The GMMTV CEO Tha would be a good 2nd choice though. :lakitu:

lol i was thinking he wasnt very old looking to play that. I was thinking of the BL father Kob as the boss :jonny5: 

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

F8xgmERaUAAXCjc?format=jpg&name=medium

Electric chair!

tay.gif

omg their instagram page :deadbanana4: do they have day jobs cause their insta looks as if they are promoting an OF page or something. I guess they are  "models" but still messy :bibliahh: 

Youtube views for GMMTV part 1 trailers at this moment:

My Love Mix-Up! Thailand - 620k (current IT GMMTV couple, acclaimed and beloved OG show, lashings on twitter)

Wandee Goodday - 486k (non-established couple of BLAmmy nominated veterans, acclaimed supporting cast, actor from The Warp Effect:clap3:)

We are - 454k (1 main couple PondPhuwin, strong ship from MSP WinnySatang, AouBoom ship)

Kidnap - 330k (Ohm Pawat star power, blromance?)

Summer Night - 306k (2 leads from 2 different main couples Phuwin & Dunk in the same show)

Only Boo! - 287k (newcomer leads, Book and Louis supporting roles)

High School Frenemy - 276k

The Trainee - 273k (pillar couple, well known supporting actors)

Pluto - 271k (leading lady stars serving messy lesbian moment)

My Golden Blood - 271k (the *allegedly* hottest cast members of Only Friends in supporting roles, everyone's defacto fav Gawin & daddy Joss)

Ossan's Love Thailand - 223k (main/pillar couple in beloved remake)

On Sale - 217k (geriatric cast in a heartfelt comedy)

My Precious - 188k

Ploy's Yearbook - 187k (All the talented and beautiful ladies of GMMTV along with 3 actors from 3 main bl couples)

Enigma 2 - 167k

The Interest - 127k

To mention that Wandee Goodday was privated from Youtube for a certain amount of hours, My Precious was released as a movie on 27th of April & The Interest had a teaser/trailer last year as well from what I remember.

THOTS? Surprises?

I find it funny how both Inn and Great got sh1tted on on BL-TRL a few times in the past and now they're about to serve success.:jonny5:

Also, it seems like Miss Great is serving good acting and chemistry! :clownny:

Leaving the lack of acting talent accusations behind

Spoiler

with Ohm Thittiwat and my fav Kao Noppakao

notthefirsttime.gif

Edited by DanyelP23

46 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Youtube views for GMMTV part 1 trailers at this moment:

Wandee Goodday - 486k (non-established couple of BLAmmy nominated veterans, acclaimed supporting cast, actor from The Warp Effect:clap3:)

Sapol with his Great sword is coming to end your favs :gaycat:

2b56570f01308c4418396ff03e6bbe62c76ac31c

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

Sapol with his Great sword is coming to end your favs :gaycat:

2b56570f01308c4418396ff03e6bbe62c76ac31c

Go girl give us nothing

• Haha 1

Heesung and potato :jonny3:

the way my yaoi list is longer than my manga reading list :deadbanana2:

Da way Japan is excited for this Ossan’s Love remake. 

EarthMix is all over Japanese media 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.