Boys Love

JonginBey

57 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Marc booked and busy :clap3:

The funny thing about Marc Pahun is him doing OS2:NLMG, Past-senger, Chains of Heart and Dangerous Romance this year alone and he is still rather forgotten (and I suspect he won't be doing well in this year's BL KIng rate either)

• Like 1

• Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Chen Yi gets finer every episode :jonny5:

• Like 1

Also, I love that Ai Di and Zongyi are best friends now.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Interesting you brought up this Reddit thread again. I did not notice the X/Twitter videos that were in there initially.  For people like Earth P, Tul, hot Ohm, Net, Neo, Tay (among others), if I do not read up or watch more videos about them, I would honestly have just assumed they were 100% straight. My gaydar would not have picked up anything about them at all. Hot Ohm still gives me 100% straight vibes, but then again, why would a straight dude want to act as a queer more than thrice, frankly?

Regarding Tawan, I saw this..

Yeees tea. New was whipped at one point oh wow :redface:

Tofu'(s actor Inn) will be eating good MEAT!

When Great takes his pants off in the trailer, the blur disappeared just a bit too early:jonny5:

F8qetMrWkAAeuLD?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

When Great takes his pants off in the trailer, the blur disappeared just a bit too early:jonny5:

Not Great becoming more unattractive.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Not Great becoming more unattractive.

spacer.png

They gave him an ugly haircut but the bawdy is still there so I won't complain!:WAP:

I don't like GMMTV remaking all my favorites JBL, first Cherry Magic, now Ossan's Love and Kieta Hatsukoi, what will be next Old Fashion Cupcake? :fish2:

At least are GeminiFourth and EarthMix so I'll be watching 

JossGawin :jonny5:

This twitter thread is cracking me up:

Ploy's Yearbook: Actors pushing thirties don their high school uniforms hopefully for the final ******* time in an ensemble piece that's kind of like The Jungle, but if women were in charge

Thailand School Star: After the success of its alums Gemini, Fourth, Satang, and Ford, GMMTV's star search returns to find new tweens to subject to overworking and stalkers they are unequipped to protect them from.

The Interest: They already spent cash on it, so might as well promote it, still.

My Precious The Series: Because when the movie's theme song is more popular than the movie itself, it might be a good idea to re-edit it as a series and stream it for free.

We Are: "...looking for a way to establish new ships without giving them their own shows."

Only Boo!: That's why we did not clap nor cheer. Badum-tss!

Pluto: Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, gays are in Uranus, and lesbians are from???

The Trainee: No, it's not a post-graduation KhaiThird fanfic.

Summer Night: Dunk & Phuwin kiss to make us think GMMTV has gotten braver, but they're just bros who don't mind.

Kidnap: It might be too soon to explicitly give Ohm another ship, so let's go call that sexual tension brotherly love instead

Wandee Good Day: Boxer dick is so Great, the doctor couldn't help but let it Inn.

Peaceful Property: Janhae is a quirky firecracker, Mook is a mother figure, Newwiee is a money-hungry drama queen, and Tay is a scaredy klutz, so no one has to act here.

My Golden Blood: Thirsty men are fighting over #GawinCaskey's life juice because it's the best-tasting life juice in the whole world. Now about the show...

Enigma 2: Hot, tattooed Win returns with a different talented actress in this hit mystery series where technology and superstition intersec--SO WILL BRIGHT BE HERE??

High School Frenemy: GMMTV writers were dying to spill the tea about OhmNanon, but they couldn't, so they wrote a series about it instead.

The Wandee Good Day & Peaceful Property ones:hoetenks:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

What’s going on here:gaycat6: It’s a Sapol or some other Great?

16 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

is Sapol :allears:

15 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

It’s Sapol with GMMTV hair💀

Kiseki ep 10   one episode a week is torture... and you leave me with that ending....:deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

It’s Sapol with GMMTV hair💀

Excuse me, sauce??? Is he finally doing BL :khalyan2:

27 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Excuse me, sauce??? Is he finally doing BL :khalyan2:

He is going to be the lead in a new GMMTV BL, playing opposite Inn Sarin ( the cute teddy bear actor from The Miracle of Teddy Bear ) GMMTV privatee the trailer (idk why, maybe it was too raunchy, or because they failed to hide Great’s bulge). The show is supposed to air in 2024.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

He is going to be the lead in a new GMMTV BL, playing opposite Inn Sarin ( the cute teddy bear actor from The Miracle of Teddy Bear ) GMMTV privatee the trailer (idk why, maybe it was too raunchy, or because they failed to hide Great’s bulge). The show is supposed to air in 2024.

Unacceptable! GMM deserves electric chair :gaycat: Release that Anaconda :flame:

I found it >>

Omg I’m sold :jonny6:  Finally the wait is over, his first BL debut as lead :clap3:Gimme some Great :gaycat3:

• Haha 1

when is part 2?

ugh finally did my vote for BLK and i'm still have to do da hof, i miss da discord tho lol

Mother and Child

F8uIARHaQAALvAG?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

F8ucyv_XwAATdGG?format=jpg&name=large

F8ucyv7XwAAj9CN?format=jpg&name=large

F8ucyv6WwAE5tIT?format=jpg&name=large

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.