Boys Love

JonginBey

I was not a huge fan of the trailer, but Gemini and Fourth looked so good in it. 

GreatInn and JossGawin series look good. 

People saying this guy will direct the latter 

https://instagram.com/arksarojstudio?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

:mandown:

Edited by Felipesf
  • Like 2

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohm's new series look promising 

But this his Reputation Era. He needed a more impactful trailer. 

Forgot to mention, it’s nice to see Marc and Pawin as a couple again. It’s been 3 years since My Gear and Your Gown :gaycat4:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Forgot to mention, it’s nice to see Marc and Pawin as a couple again. It’s been 3 years since My Gear and Your Gown :gaycat4:

Actually they are a couple in 2 shows this year. Our Skyy 2: Never Let Me Go and the ongoing Dangerous Romance (I presume they will end up 2gether. They are currently in their "pretend-to-be-enemies-but-secretly-liking-each-other" phase.) So this means it will be their 4th outing as a couple next year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

Marc booked and busy :clap3:

Shocked they got Joss doing kissy kissy and with Gawin too omg   

Edited by Katamari

19 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Kiseki is da gift dat keeps on giving

another cameo @DanyelP23 @Nebur @JonginBey

I’m tempted to hit play, but I haven’t seen the episode yet :jonny:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Shocked they got Joss doing kissy kissy and with Gawain too omg   

Joss has kissed Tawan and now Gawin. A winning streak!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Actually they are a couple in 2 shows this year. Our Skyy 2: Never Let Me Go and the ongoing Dangerous Romance (I presume they will end up 2gether. They are currently in their "pretend-to-be-enemies-but-secretly-liking-each-other" phase.) So this means it will be their 4th outing as a couple next year. 

I'm glad that gmmtv is giving it a new chance, I hope they have the same luck as forcebook, with their second wave, I really want them to be a success, I adore them on My Gear and Your Gown It's a shame that Bl was very slow and dark for gmmtv fans, however it is one of their best shows

2 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Joss has kissed Tawan and now Gawin. A winning streak!

Ddd wait 3 will be free is an actual BL :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I needed the main couple of plus minus, not this one:ducky:

how dare u!!!! lol

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

I don’t think it’s classified as one :rip:

4 minutes ago, Katamari said:

No, it’s an attempt at polyamory where Tay’s character is gay, but turns bisexual only for Mild Lappasalan!:jonny6: And Joss is bi there

Edited by DanyelP23

8 minutes ago, Nebur said:

I needed the main couple of plus minus, not this one:ducky:

i have a feeling they will make an appearance i remember they reposted about this show on their ig story and is this a hint?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pearlmercury said:

i have a feeling they will make an appearance i remember they reposted about this show on their ig story and is this a hint?

:WAP:I was excited to see him in that photoooooooooooo I need them:alexz3:

9 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

No, it’s an attempt at polyamory where Tay’s character is gay, but turns bisexual only for Mild Lappasalan!:jonny6: And Joss is bi there

10 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I don’t think it’s classified as one :rip:

9 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Yeah I thought it was one of those open for interpretation kind of shows :dies: 

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Yeah I thought it was one of those open for interpretation kind of shows :dies: 

It’s not open for interpretation, they have a threesome together and a 3 way kissing scene (separate scenes) which do take place in the show

6 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

It’s not open for interpretation, they have a threesome together and a 3 way kissing scene (separate scenes) which do take place in the show

Oh wow oh wow come through Throuple will be free :jonny: let me bookmark :redface: tho I don’t know when I will watch since I’m binging Infinity Challenge and I got 400 episodes of that  :redface:

Just saw the mystery couple on Kiseki. Not the laundromat owner.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2023 at 5:36 AM, Katamari said:

It could be fake BUT that tea thread posted on Reddit a while ago where it was revealed that Tay took several vacations with alleged boyfriends :thing: also revealed that Tul, isbanky, and Earth allegedly took vacations together :thing:

writing it back the term vacations sounds messy to me :dies:

On 10/16/2023 at 5:46 AM, pearlmercury said:

tay tawan? boyfriends? i thot he was straight

i didnt know isbanky has connection with those two. thai entertainment industry is so small

On 10/16/2023 at 6:32 AM, Katamari said:

Not them going to Puerto Vallarta Mexico 

On 10/16/2023 at 6:37 AM, Katamari said:

one of those tweets @Genius1111 posted a while ago about tea had something about tay spending time with alleged boyfriends in various countries :fan: 

some droplets posted here 

but there was a more tea filled thread similar to this one :gaycatx:

Interesting you brought up this Reddit thread again. I did not notice the X/Twitter videos that were in there initially.  For people like Earth P, Tul, hot Ohm, Net, Neo, Tay (among others), if I do not read up or watch more videos about them, I would honestly have just assumed they were 100% straight. My gaydar would not have picked up anything about them at all. Hot Ohm still gives me 100% straight vibes, but then again, why would a straight dude want to act as a queer more than thrice, frankly?

Regarding Tawan, I saw this..

I didn't believe it at first either, but his close friends (Off, Gun, New) keep teasing him and stating things like: "he's still a virgin" & "he never had a gf". 

While shooting for Dark Blue Kiss, suddenly one day New wrote a long post accusing some cp fans for harassing his then gf on her ig. He went on to admit he was in a relationship with her and was sad that some fans made it difficult for them to have a normal relationship. She received lot of hate messages etc and New was very angry/ disturbed by this. After this incident TN started talking less & less to each other. One day when media asked New he said in the interview that Tay was not responding to his messages & was not talking to him. This pissed Tay off further and they both were not cordial with each other for almost a year. New even posted about his 4 yr anniversary with his gf at some point. I'm not sure what happened after that suddenly they started appearing together, and having endorsements, polca fms all over etc and as u know last year they announced cherry magic so most probably they reconciled their differences & became friends again. Apparently New deleted those 4yr anniversary pics & now doesn't post about his gf.

Maybe it was all just a facade. Maybe they are not even close in real life. I notice when tay’s grandma died, new didnt came to pay respect. I cant remember a flower in his name as well (correct me if Im wrong). So maybeee just maybeee all their closeness recently only just because of cherry magic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.