Boys Love

JonginBey

8 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

I'm loving only friends. 

it’s fun to watch i hadn’t started it until like ep4 bc i was so over all the gmmtv shows, but of turned out to be very entertaining. especially boston’s messiness whew 

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

it’s fun to watch i hadn’t started it until like ep4 bc i was so over all the gmmtv shows, but of turned out to be very entertaining. especially boston’s messiness whew 

It is definitely the boldest gmmtv show

Kinda missing those cookie-cutter college BLs  :redface:

• Haha 1

Rewatching My Love Mix Up :gaycat2:

• Haha 1

For SOTUS, over 80-90% of the Y series audience were women. In any KristSingto fan meeting, you could not find a man in the audience at all, he said.

Six years later, “target group of the male sex” has increased for Y series (implying that they are male but might not be straight), while the female audience has dropped to around 70-80%.

He said he would like to admit that GMMTV is producing “commercial art”. So, they combine the demand of the audience with the challenge to create something new in order to find the right result. But some series are more experimental, and some are more about catering to the audience.

2gether, for example, is in the second group, as it was based on a popular novel and the casting of BrightWin was specifically for that purpose. P’Tha saw BrightWin as idols from the beginning. And the result was as expected.

But there are other series, which GMMTV had different expectations. Not Me is one of those. It is a Y series that incorporates politics and calls for rights and freedom, under direction of award-winning Nuchy who is well-versed in this area.

P’Tha said they were already prepared to accept that the audience might not like Not Me, but they wanted to do it anyway as something new and to reflect on the political situation of that time.

But in the end, the audience liked it. So GMMTV came to the conclusion that they could do something like this. But it’s not always like this. There have been some series that underperformed for audience response.

As the competition intensifies, it is harder to get personnel, including scriptwriters, producers and even actors.

GMMTV is finding a way to make it more sustainable.

P’Tha likes a lot of series but his personal favorites are The Gifted and Who Are You. He is very proud of these two.

NNNN, not him half-shading PondPhuwin :gaycatx:

But to be fair, Phuwin has more chemistry with Pond than with Neo. 

____

Neo clearly still has a soft spot for Louis. Maybe NeoLouis will still sail next year?

The thing is that while I enjoy watching Louis on screen, he's completely outclassed by Neo, in terms of range, so it's slightly awkward.

Edited by Genius1111

Kinda need Mashiko Atsuki (My Personal Weatherman) to snatch a Eye Candy BLAmmy nomination/win!

mashiko.gif

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

AiLongNhai is mid but i'm still watching this :fan: 

Now why are they using the term “oppa?” Thought we were finally getting another K-BL before the tweet fully loaded.

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Now why are they using the term “oppa?” Thought we were finally getting another K-BL before the tweet fully loaded.

spacer.png

i did some research it’s an adaptation of a korean webtoon

Just sent out my BL King nomination ballot to @Genius1111!

mashiko.gif

Spoiler

A reverse diversily yours experience!:lakitu:

mashiko.gif

Edited by DanyelP23
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pearlmercury said:

i did some research it’s an adaptation of a korean webtoon

Ah, that would explain why it says Kakao Webtoon at the top :rip:

I hate a plotting ass parent. Khun Yai’s father can choke :giraffe:

And his mother is a weak *****.

9 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Rewatching My Love Mix Up :gaycat2:

Me too. I miss dem 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I hate a plotting ass parent. Khun Yai’s father can choke :giraffe:

Chile da father might plot but Miss Jom plots harder 

3 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Chile da father might plot but Miss Jom plots harder 

Oop. Can’t wait to see what happens. I’m almost 40 mins in :jonnycat:

i'mma make my ballot real quick lemme vote for those korean khias that won't appear in the final rank 

:foxaylove2:

Kiseki tomorrow and our babies r reunited and it feels so good but of course Jerui doesn’t remember Zong Yi 😔

Is Venus in the Sky worth the watch?

The finale of weatherman :redface: :eatpopcorn:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.