• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Friends Ep 10

That was a splendid episode. FirsstKhao and Mark really delivered. Neo too. The reconciliation scene between BostonNick was everything I needed.

Oh Boston, getting framed by Atom. My poor boy Boston, he needs to be protected at all costs.

Title is the only one who has appeared in both Be My Favorite and Only Friends, and his characters (Not and Atom) are just trash and the writers did not bother creating a redemption arc for both.

(Title is such a good sport. He owned it.)

CDN media

Mond (Boeing) is so fine. I loved watching him in Midnight Motel, Not Me, PS I Hate You and Waterboyy. He was so hot in all of them.

Daddy Dan (Papang) is so fine, especially the way he took off his shirt and went on top of Nick.

I used to like Cheum a lot, but damn, she's just wrong on so many occasions.

4 hours ago, Babymomo said:

Throwback to my excellent rec list hehe :celestial5:

Rereading so many of these rn and beyond agitated that non here have yet to have gotten a fill length drama or anime, why is it always subpar stuff getting adapted??

Thank god cause I lost my original account that all of these bookmarked  :deadbanana2: Let me get to bookmarking :giraffe:

MewBoeing ghost ship :jonny:

Edited by Katamari
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

Thank god cause I lost my original account that all of these bookmarked  :deadbanana2: Let me get to bookmarking :giraffe:

EXACTLY! Get back to me sistren hehe :giraffe:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

CDN media

CDN media

CDN media

CDN media

Wait, "NOT" me thinking Title is kinda hot too. 

Oh Title is hot in his Insta page ;)

• Like 1

Wonder what happened on those secret vacations ibanksy, Earth, and Tul took together 

ln0599e.gif

Speaking of which when big dragon s2 gonna premiere 

ln0599e.gif

Ugh I can see this being like the ending of GOT all over again. Not that only friend and GOT are the same but

Spoiler

I honestly would prefer that all 3 pairs are not 2gether by the final episode, so that we can get a S2 to deal with it. But I don't mind this spoiler, because it would be fun to see some of those stans suffer.

In any case, it's just fiction and there's no need to get depressed by it.

5 hours ago, Katamari said:

Wonder what happened on those secret vacations ibanksy, Earth, and Tul took together 

ln0599e.gif

whats the tea i'm noisy 

10 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

whats the tea i'm noisy 

It could be fake BUT that tea thread posted on Reddit a while ago where it was revealed that Tay took several vacations with alleged boyfriends :thing: also revealed that Tul, isbanky, and Earth allegedly took vacations together :thing:

writing it back the term vacations sounds messy to me :dies:

3 minutes ago, Katamari said:

It could be fake BUT that tea thread posted on Reddit a while ago where it was revealed that Tay took several vacations with alleged boyfriends :thing: also revealed that Tul, isbanky, and Earth allegedly took vacations together :thing:

writing it back the term vacations sounds messy to me :dies:

tay tawan? boyfriends? i thot he was straight

i didnt know isbanky has connection with those two. thai entertainment industry is so small

Not them going to Puerto Vallarta Mexico 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

tay tawan? boyfriends? i thot he was straight

i didnt know isbanky has connection with those two. thai entertainment industry is so small

one of those tweets @Genius1111 posted a while ago about tea had something about tay spending time with alleged boyfriends in various countries :fan: 

some droplets posted here 

but there was a more tea filled thread similar to this one :gaycatx:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.