Boys Love

JonginBey

Kiseki EP9

This episode is so confusing, so Ai Di went to jail alongside with Zong Yi to protect him from a rival gang but mostly bcs he felt guilty after steamy night with drunk Chen Yi and just wanted to disappear :bam:  Also, I don't believe that Ze Rui has amnesia :gaycat: 

• Like 1

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Gottasadae said:

Kiseki EP9

This episode is so confusing, so Ai Di went to jail alongside with Zong Yi to protect him from a rival gang but mostly bcs he felt guilty after steamy night with drunk Chen Yi and just wanted to disappear :bam:  Also, I don't believe that Ze Rui has amnesia :gaycat: 

They all want out of the gang and are taking the first chance, me thinks :mandown:

Chile da revelation dat they edit da show based on prior week's online response isn't it

and then dat JoJo wanted Mix as Mew as well lol

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, dabunique said:

aaaaaaw memories

F8IohUhWwAA3PBc?format=jpg&name=medium

Sighhhhhh, lemme go rewatch chile

Nene Walking With Bag Nene Leakes GIF - Nene Walking With Bag Nene Leakes  Bag - Discover & Share GIFs

17 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

CDN media

CDN media

CDN media

CDN media

CDN media

The way the Redditors were dogpiling on poor Chimon....

all these gifs SAVED hehe

Nene Walking With Bag Nene Leakes GIF - Nene Walking With Bag Nene Leakes  Bag - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

What exact show, episode and scene(timestamp down to the SECOND!) is this hehe

CDN media

Edited by Babymomo

3 hours ago, Babymomo said:

What exact show, episode and scene(timestamp down to the SECOND!) is this hehe

CDN media

The future classic “I Feel You Linger in the Air.” That’s from the current episode (Ep. 8), and it happens at the beginning :gaycat4:

• Like 3

The legends are back.

This was from the OF Live Recap that was aired yesterday.

I mean, Na and Chonlatee are cute 2gether, but this was really uncomfortable watching this. :biblionana:  Even if NeoKhao were dating IRL, that was simply very awkward. [If they really were dating (and they aren't), that cardigan would already have been in Neo's room. :redface:]

If It's With You / Kimi to Nara... EP2 flew by so quickly, I want MORE :deadbanana:

The fact that they don't even put previews for next episodes kills me :rip:

I love them :chick1:

F8Vb_Afb0AESxQz?format=jpg&name=large

Dangerous Romance Ep 9

Yes, it was very dangerous this week.

- KangSailom and their self-inflicted mess, by getting involved with thugs

- NawaGuy getting lost in the middle of a jungle

- Name getting shot. Also, Name driving dangerously quick through the streets of Bangc0ck

The make-out scene was really tender. Better than JoongDunk's in Hidden Agenda, and on par with ForceBook in ABAAB. The 2nd best part of the episode was the cheesy pick-up lines at the very end of Part 4.

Glad to see the NawaGuy / GuyNawa ship sailing. Their soccer coach probably did not envision himself to take on the role of the shipper, but the laws of BL dramas work in funny ways.

I like the scene where there was a little boy who introduced himself as Ben. Too bad there was no Chopper. 

I see comments dragging Chimon for not opening his mouth bigger to kiss Perth. I also see the usual "bromance" and "platonic friendship" comments. The BrightWinner in me is triggered. He did a terrific job in The Player and Home School, he does not deserve 100% of the drags. 

The funny thing about watching BLs is that I kinda started at a few girls a little more intently. 

Love P is so pretty. She and Net were such a good looking couple.

I Feel You Linger In The Air ep 9 :jonnycat:Who would have thought that even though the cliche of cleaning with water and a cloth, even a sick person, would end up in such an erotic way:allears:

In the interview, Jojo & Ninew said they need to remind First that he can't cry in (most of) the scenes. Because First cries in every emotional scene. Maybe that's one reason. They want First to have better control of emotions.

In Moonlight Chicken BTS, Aof said First is a better actor than he thought. So I guess he didn't have super high expectations for First.

I-

First is one of the top 3 in terms of acting skills, tbqh. 

It would be fun to see sassy Mix showing his bitchy side as the new Mew. Imagine Mix trying to expose Boston in front of his dad. And fighting with Boston in the pool.

Now imagine Earth playing the role of Top, and Boston doing his best to kiss and touch this Top whenever he gets the chance. :wanda:

The good thing is that my mind is already prepared for what's coming in this other half of the ep.:chick3:

My heart is breaking... I was not prepared.:cries:

Spoiler

I can feel Yai's pain, knowing that he has to repeat the same thing as his sister getting married to appear in society and living a bitter double life.

Tearsbaby Groot GIFs | Tenor

Here the big loser I have a feeling will be Khun Yai from 1927:cries:

Spoiler

Why is Jom going to return sooner or later to his time and Yai will be left in his time without the love of his life and with a life that he hated, will he commit suicide? Will they kill him?

:deadvision:

Edited by Nebur

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.