Boys Love

JonginBey

Kimi to Nara/If it's With You EP1 is a surprise HIT :jonny6:

The main character is so cute and charming! :smitten: That pillowy upper lip :gaycat3: I love how unashamedly HORNY he is :dies: A reverse Minatoad experience :clap3:I love his confidence and assertiveness

And the top is sexy af and reminds me a little bit of Adachi from Cherry Popping Magic? :-*

Oh are they just gonna drop that topic? :gaycat6: Ok I can wait since it's just EP1

Omg there's not even a preview for EP2? :gaycat7:

Kami-sama please please let the rest of the series be good but it's Japan so I have more faith in it :jonny2: (Even Minatoad S1 ended okayish, it's just S2 that's bad)

• Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

All of these new episodes to watch and here I am rewatching man who defies bl for the upteenth time :redface:

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Katamari said:

All of these new episodes to watch and here I am rewatching man who defies bl for the upteenth time :redface:

Taste :clap3:

Speaking of which, y'all should throw a little vote in your BL king ranking  to Inukai Atsuhiro. He kinda deserves it after debuting a surprise hit with "Our dining table" and after being OUT of the ranking for so long.

Edited by DanyelP23
  • Like 1

Kiseki + This week's special episode... wow Wayne's chemistry and tension with the protagonist Fan... I need a similar story like this:WAP:

Started IFYLITA and I'm on episode 3.

Why is the guy playing Jom's ex coming for Nonkul's wig in terms of acting?:jonny6:He should be a lock with what there is so far for a best supporting actor nom:clap3:

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

@JonginBey is that your man as the ML?

Oh wow :jonny: not the biggest fan of supernatural BLs though :noparty:

I feel you linger in the air is ******* DRAG FEST !!!

don't make the episode unnecessarily long of you don't have the substance!!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

I disagrih. I need all the screentime of Nonkul playing with that piglet and of the actor that plays James strutting around in a suit!:jonny4:

I prefer the relatively calm and slow vibe of this show in contrast with Khun Chai for example who simply exhausted me with how many high stakes there were in every episode. (both are doing different things that I enjoy though).

Also, the talented Bright is so well cast as Khun Yai! He exhudes a warm, manly vibe!:WAP:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

On the contrary, I think that the episodes are very short, even though the first 1-3 or 4 eps are a little slow, but everything has a reason for being, everything is part of the same ecosystem of events that are developing in ep 6. -8 
and what remains to happen

1 hour ago, DanyelP23 said:

I disagrih. I need all the screentime of Nonkul playing with that piglet and of the actor that plays James strutting around in a suit!:jonny4:

I prefer the relatively calm and slow vibe of this show in contrast with Khun Chai for example who simply exhausted me with how many high stakes there were in every episode. (both are doing different things that I enjoy though).

Also, the talented Bright is so well cast as Khun Yai! He exhudes a warm, manly vibe!:WAP:

James is so dreamy. I hope he finds the love of his life :'( I lowkey want him and Ming to happen :gaycat6:

Just now, JonginBey said:

James is so dreamy. I hope he finds the love of his life :'( I lowkey want him and Ming to happen :gaycat6:

The way I am crushing on Ming a biT :jonny5:His actor is so cute to me, I even watched the Dee Hup behind the scenes badminton match to see more of the actor.:gaycatney5:

I kinda expected something too happen when I saw that Ming and Jom shared a tent. Lemm go watch episode 4 and maybe 5 before I go to sleep. I feel like I'm gonna get up to speed with this show and then I'm gonna dread waiting week by week till the finale.

@DanyelP23

Interesting to see Fluke PussyT also promoting whey protein on his IG profile. To be honest there are many other guys in GMM who would have been more obvious choices.

CDN media

Gawin (who totally should be inducted this year) is peaking behind the curtains. Is this the plot of a new slasher/stalker BL? 

Ugh, I really want to fly to Bangkok next week for the double NeoMark event on Sunday. 

Maybe next year (seems like that there are 2 book fairs in a year).

It seems increasingly likely for another NeoMark show next year, but if MSP2 happens, I think we will still get MarkFord. As for Louis, maybe he won't really be acting again next year.

@Katamari, speaking of which, Louis posted a long video on IG of him in the cockpit, looking suave. It's amazing how he looks so cute and innocent on screen, but he is more "top" than the rest of his colleagues IRL.

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

Ugh, I really want to fly to Bangkok next week for the double NeoMark event on Sunday. 

Maybe next year (seems like that there are 2 book fairs in a year).

It seems increasingly likely for another NeoMark show next year, but if MSP2 happens, I think we will still get MarkFord. As for Louis, maybe he won't really be acting again next year.

@Katamari, speaking of which, Louis posted a long video on IG of him in the cockpit, looking suave. It's amazing how he looks so cute and innocent on screen, but he is more "top" than the rest of his colleagues IRL.

Teehee I watched it :fan: dom top king

9 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

The closest we will get to an adaptation of Black Mirror so we will take it :clap3:

ugh I hope this is a hit for Chap, he deserves it 

I thinks me, @Mix and @JonginBey who love him since LW 

9 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

25 minutes ago, dabunique said:

ugh I hope this is a hit for Chap, he deserves it 

I thinks me, @Mix and @JonginBey who love him since LW 

I really can’t do supernatural BLs :weeps: but if the series is easily accessible, I will support.

5 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

I really can’t do supernatural BLs :weeps: but if the series is easily accessible, I will support.

did u see da extra episode of Kiseki, Wayne Song once again showing his acting chops

23 minutes ago, dabunique said:

did u see da extra episode of Kiseki, Wayne Song once again showing his acting chops

Where did they upload it? It’s not on Viki.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.