• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Bon appetite 

I can’t tell if he the main lead is already out or if the translators are assigning pronouns to generic words like in sixth sense :dies: 

Edited by Katamari

Need yall to start tuning into 'Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo', Its kind of giving new indie darling the way 'no more words' did the year before, phenomenal location shooting, cinematography, acting and character writing. Like the main "uke" guy is unapologetically gay and its such a serve, never realized how much i needed that in a fluffy jbl, like he is so flirtatious and unashamed, love that for him!!!

Eating GIFs | Tenor

7 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Need yall to start tuning into 'Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo', Its kind of giving new indie darling the way 'no more words' did the year before, phenomenal location shooting, cinematography, acting and character writing. Like the main "uke" guy is unapologetically gay and its such a serve, never realized how much i needed that in a fluffy jbl, like he is so flirtatious and unashamed, love that for him!!!

Eating GIFs | Tenor

We’re watching :gaycat3:

• Thanks 1

Starting Linger 

oh they are getting into it so early :jonny3:

The olive oil was missing :gaycat3:

The story of the lesbians, from what I see, is a dejavu of what is going to happen to Khun yai and Jom, I hope not, but well, unfortunately, being gay in 1927, you don't have to be a genius to know that it WILL BE SUPER DIFFICULT. :coffee2:

Spoiler

As for the fact that they named reincarnation and also the priest said that they were destined to meet I have faith that he will adapt the entire book:duca: in other season?, I need THIS TO HAVE A SECOND SEASON, it doesn't matter that they give us a SAD ending but I need Jom to travel to 1800 to see again to the RUDE commander Yai with his ugly mustache:WAP:I need that level of danger love/hate from them even though I LOVE Khun Yai from 1927 I want to see the other Yai:fan:

Edited by Nebur

Spoiler

I already did a little research and they are not going to put Commander Yai in this season. We only saw him in a cameo in the first episode and maybe later... since it was difficult to adapt that story...:coffee2:

it's still good news

Spoiler

we will have our happy ending this season?

:hug:

Edited by Nebur

5 hours ago, Babymomo said:

Like get into this FACE and CHEMISTRY yall 

fe416356e2ce5063d1661a26252cfd878f8f926a 7b08832f627b673bf4762ccd0eaa8e10bc683add

Eating GIFs | Tenor

We will be tuning in after My Personal Weatherman ends next week!:jonny6:

Miss Japan seems to be serving back-to-back tw!nk excellence!

86e1785c0e444ec7a2d8808b2463e34cd1a4713d1eed7a4fccb88dbb396a94d56a13a611118e1f9a

I NEED to watch this. That twink is so bold. What is the name of this?

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

:gaycat1:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

nnn, not him shopping for men.

• Haha 1

Only Friends EP 9 was emotionally so intense

It might be the best episode so far. 

Spoiler

Also, Mond is so handsome. 

• Like 2

Mess at me just finding out Zee is gay :deadbanana2: the way I've been out of the BL loop since covid ended.

Spoiler

Him and his boyfriend are cute tho.

45 minutes ago, Symmetra said:

Mess at me just finding out Zee is gay :deadbanana2: the way I've been out of the BL loop since covid ended.

Reveal hidden contents

HUH?!

Nnnn MaxNat really went in with their sex scenes. I was shook with that scenes cause I did not expect that from Nat. I remember I used to watch this Domundi travel show in Japan, he was having this meltdown cause he didn’t want to go to sauna/bathhouse with the other Domundi’s boys 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Symmetra said:

Hide contents

Maam what are u talking about? To our knowledge Zee is the str8 Mew Suppasit.

giphy.thumb.gif.30ac504c4cf5bf4fdbe2ddc3

Mess :dies: the way the girls were spamming me with "receipts" so convince hell had me thinking he was gay. Let me go lash them.

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.