• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• Genius1111

• Nebur

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Nebur said:

It was an interesting episode, obviously not as IMPRESSIVE as the previous one, which was a masterpiece, but it was a good episode without a doubt, this series is similar to Manner of death, they focus more on the story and not on the romance

I'm intrigued by that character that came out at the end

Romance is coming tho 

12 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

A masterpiece that deserves a second chance without that trash ass writer involved.

i literally shed a tear cuz da person who made da video is so right, and we will never have closure for Vlad & Karl

lemme tell you when GSP didn't end up in our top 5 of the Best BL rate, i was appalled. like horribly disgusted. i wanted to puke. it should have been an ITSAY vs GSP top 2. remember that time when ITSAY stans were purposely lowering GSP's MDL score and the GSP stans doing the same for ITSAY? i call that the start of international conflicts happening right now.

Edited by touya kinomoto

6 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

lemme tell you when GSP didn't end up in our top 5 of the Best BL rate, i was appalled. like horribly disgusted. i wanted to puke. it should have been an ITSAY vs GSP top 2. remember that time when ITSAY stans were purposely lowering GSP's MDL score and the GSP stans doing the same for ITSAY? i call that the start of international conflicts happening right now.

dat was my Top 2 when da rate was done

now i see no one votes for excellence but their faves

Gameboys and 1000 stars in my top 2 this year LOL

20 hours ago, touya kinomoto said:

because Pued and Tan never really acknowledged each other as family. also just a correction, it's Tan and Pued's father that are half-brothers.

can you please remind of this Dam character? i can't seem to recall.

EDIT: my memory is quite hazy but i think it's one of his half-brother's henchmen.

i think it was explained somewhere in the series it was destroyed. idk if you have finished it but there are police people working for the bad guys.

yes. Tan is trying to scare Bun away from the place to get him less involved.

hmm it's a complicated relationship but they have Nam as the mutual friend.

we're not really sure about that. and you know, this is a BL. everyone can be gay at any time they want.

he was mostly doing them mostly to please his half-brother

Thanks for your answers. I kept thinking that Pued and Tan were half-brothers themselves, when they were half-cousins. Meanwhile, only Tan and the older man were half-brothers?

I really like reading @RunUpDoneUp's essays. They are as iconic as Pikachoo's rants, but with a lot more coherence and substance and I get to understand his(?) thought processes. 

I have not watched ITSAY, so I cannot comment, but the KinnPorsche rants were great.

My Kings - MaxTul for Pride 2022 !! Allies !! 

FULH3uBVsAIl3Gt?format=jpg&name=large

Happy Birthday to Legend Fluke! Walked a mile for all your faves, we been knew!

9e66fa4030cdbbbcf290dad760a965c9d3d4728c

once Eclipse finishes taping these two will be taping Moonlight Chicken in July

46 minutes ago, seancarter said:

My Kings - MaxTul for Pride 2022 !! Allies !! 

FULH3uBVsAIl3Gt?format=jpg&name=large

FACTS

and since we are celebrating pride and our true allies

i submit my King and his partner, who do so much for da gays in da Philippines

af227ece11e035627b5ef8325e58dea28baf04a3

The reason why June is Pride Month is because Legend Fluke was born on the first of the month. Happy birthday, Miss Legend! Always and forever a legend.

It’s on y’all. 

Last year, I watched the first two episodes of Peach of Time when it first premiered, and then put it on hold due to the lack of poor-quality uploads and sub-less uploads for episode 3. I just started watching it again yesterday. I find the Korean/Thai crossover aspect so appealing (though it’s more South Korean centered than Thai). Just seeing Jimmy and Tommy speak in their native tongues and Jaehyun and the actress playing his mother speak in theirs, yet everything flowing so well together. Also, I would like to see Jaehyun in another BL. Plus, he has a beautiful singing voice :jonnycat:

Edited by JonginBey

Dear Doctor I'm Coming for Soul ep 11 

Love is like a tumor. If you don't get rid of it, you will die" –Metha. :fan:

I need this series to have a happy ending, they owe it to them

cj3awx1jux291.jpg

Im following KinnPorsche cause i really loved the trailer before and Im really happy its airing now.

I gott say that I love the cast. But im kinda having difficulty following the story. Nice production tho :clap3:

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

cj3awx1jux291.jpg

It reminds me of that one Twitter user who tried to lecture Margaret Atwood on Twitter on The Handmaid's Tale.

In any case, Perth deserves to featured more prominently on the show.

Edited by Genius1111

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.